Street Fighter x Tekken and Soulcalibur V confirmed for EVO 2k12!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Street Fighter x Tekken and Soulcalibur V confirmed for EVO 2k12!

Post by CFW on January 4th 2012, 1:34 am

The lineup:

Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition Version 2012
Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3
Soulcalibur V
Mortal Kombat
The King of Fighters XIII
Street Fighter X Tekken

Click here for ALL the info.

Last edited by CFW on January 4th 2012, 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The bringer of woe.

CFW
Staff

Rep: 62

http://gamersgeneration.forumotion.com/u3

Back to top Go down

Re: Street Fighter x Tekken and Soulcalibur V confirmed for EVO 2k12!

Post by Alisassy on January 4th 2012, 1:49 am

i'm surprised MK is gonna make it back tbh. I no it did great but i thought it was dyin down.

I'm happy it'll be there though. Not that happy there is no real Tekken game.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alisassy
Staff

Rep: 109

Back to top Go down

Post by CFW on January 4th 2012, 2:23 am

I would have liked for Tekken to be there too, but it pretty much died after TTT2 sashayed its fine ayuss on in the house.

The bringer of woe.

CFW
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy on January 4th 2012, 11:39 am

Hopefully TT2 will grace EVO with its presence like it did last time. Maybe even a TT2 demo for consoles

Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariesboy88 on January 5th 2012, 3:23 pm

doubt it with TTT2P and eww so many capcom games.

Don't be racist. Be like Mario. He's an Italian plumber created by Japanese people who speaks English and looks like a Mexican. And runs like a jamaican and jumps like a black man And grabs coins like a Jew

Ariesboy88
Admin

Rep: 48

http://gamersgeneration.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca on January 5th 2012, 3:53 pm

Glad MK9 got back in, game deserves it. I really had a good time watching it last year and seeing Kung Lao being the no 1 character.

SSF4..as much as I love that game and you all know it..that game just doesn't deserve another year. It was cool to watch, but it's just getting stale.

KOF is meh to me atm..I still need to play it.

SCV...I hope that game is fun to watch as it is to play, cause SCIV isn't fun to watch.

UMvC3 ..I'm not gonna lie, this game is fun to watch. It still has a shit roster tho.

SFxT people can hate all they want, but this game is definitely gonna be fun as hell to watch. I hope Pandora stays, I think there will be a lot of drama in this one.

Not shocked Tekken 6 isn't in, but tbh it's all the better, the game was kinda ruining hype for Tekken with apparently having endless Bob and Law matches.

Bosca

Rep: 54

http://boscabat.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CFW on January 5th 2012, 4:13 pm

The only reason SSFIVAE12 is in is because it's a Capcom game.
Tired as hell. MK just seems really boring to me.

The only games I'm here for is SCV and SFxT. Would have liked Skullgirls... sigh.

The bringer of woe.

CFW
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy on January 5th 2012, 5:29 pm

SkullGirls can get it next year. I'd like to see it there as well, but this way it'll have more time and can get a bigger roster out.

And tbh, out of all those games the one that will probably be the most boring to watch will be SF4 or SCV. I hate MvC3 but sometimes watchin it can be fun.

Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by CFW on January 5th 2012, 5:49 pm

How would SCV be boring tho?

i can't stand umvc3. it's just everywhere and not really that great to look at imo.

different strokes 4 different folks i guess

The bringer of woe.

CFW
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy on January 5th 2012, 7:43 pm

SCV would only be boring since it'd be at a slower pace than the rest. And i never said it will be boring to watch, probably just the most boring. I'm still looking forward to it, depending on who everybody will jump on.

Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by CFW on January 5th 2012, 8:37 pm

all of the scv community will be on it tho
queen

The bringer of woe.

CFW
Staff

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum