Gamers Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should Julia stay as Jaycee for future games?

+5
No78
Bosca
Delayne
Meleenium
Alisassy
9 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Should Julia stay as Jaycee for future games? - Page 5 Empty Re: Should Julia stay as Jaycee for future games?

Post by Delayne December 16th 2014, 10:36 pm

Alisassy wrote:and Michelle decided to ignore ha roots and take on Julia's moves.
!!

I will be on my deathbed and still be mad she didn't get her TTT1 ss+3,4. Not to mention the recycled Julia throws. gag.
Delayne
Delayne

Rep : 146

Back to top Go down

Should Julia stay as Jaycee for future games? - Page 5 Empty Re: Should Julia stay as Jaycee for future games?

Post by CFW December 17th 2014, 1:00 am

In a way it kinda works out bc Michelle is better than Jaycee anyway.  Alexz2
CFW
CFW
Admin

Rep : 99

https://gamersgeneration.forumotion.com/u3

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleenium December 17th 2014, 9:37 pm

Doesn't look like this bitch is gonna be in Tekken 7 at all, so whatever...

There goes my two mains.
Meleenium
Meleenium

Rep : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy December 17th 2014, 10:02 pm

Tekken won't drop Julia (unless u mean Jaycee)

She might go back to a TRC since we'll be having them again. She started off as one. Let ha find ha roots
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Rep : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by CFW December 17th 2014, 11:11 pm

Really? No other character interests u? I already picked out my emergency mains if my faves don't make it in.

Honestly Jaycee and Julia aren't that different save for a few noticeable things (idle animation, a few strings, grabs, etc). It's still the same character - just flashy made flashier. 

+ We can't count Zafina out yet
CFW
CFW
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca December 18th 2014, 2:42 pm

Idc what they do with Julia, I love both sides of her. Just praying she's still in it and they don't wreck her face.
Bosca
Bosca

Rep : 65

http://boscabat.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleenium December 20th 2014, 12:53 am

CFW wrote:Really? No other character interests u? I already picked out my emergency mains if my faves don't make it in.

Honestly Jaycee and Julia aren't that different save for a few noticeable things (idle animation, a few strings, grabs, etc). It's still the same character - just flashy made flashier. 

+ We can't count Zafina out yet

There's other characters that interest me, but I'd never call them faves. I mean I like Christie, Raven, Lars, Dragunov, Anna and Lili (a little bit). Of course, Christie's almost certainly gone, and I'm not too optimistic for Raven. This is also the first Tekken ever where none of the new characters interest me, and that doesn't help. In fact, every Tekken that came out, I ended up maining one of the new characters, until now. I picked up Christie in Tekken 4. I picked up Raven in Tekken 5. I picked up Zafina in Tekken 6. And some of the other newbies in those respective titles became secondaries (Dragunov, Lars).

And I mean I'm afraid they'll drop the entire Julia character, not just the Jaycee persona. Julia was already one of my mains before Tag 2. Though I do like the Jaycee persona better (due to the moves, not personality difference), I can easily overlook that going. But I can't overlook them dropping her completely.

What would be perfect is if they put in Julia with her original personality, but kept all the luchadora moves they added for her in TTT2, because I think it gives her style a little more flavor. But if they don't do that, I can over look that, as long as she's in the game at all.

And meh... no one plays Zafina because she's too hard to use. And it seems like they're gonna go the route of dropping the least used people. Tekken 6 ruined her potential popularity. Everyone was raving about her until they played her.
Meleenium
Meleenium

Rep : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by CFW December 20th 2014, 7:27 am

Oooooh ok. I don't think they would ever drop Julia, though. I think Jaycee has boosted her popularity a little bit.

Zafina I'm most worried about tho.  :smh:
I wish more people used her, but I truly hope all the Tekken 6 characters make it.
CFW
CFW
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4