Gamers Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land

+7
Ambrosia
Via Purifico
Meleenium
Delayne
Bosca
Alisassy
CFW
11 posters

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land - Page 13 Empty Re: SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land

Post by Via Purifico January 19th 2012, 3:26 pm

True but Algols redesign did not have the same intent like they did for Elysium like making her boobs bigger than ever. Algol is based off a deity, Elysium is based off of a whore trying to pass off as a goddess.
btw from what i am reading around 8wayrun Sophie aka Elysium is the final boss.
Elysium is greek for a conception of the afterlife so that really backs up the claims of it being her.
If it isn't then i will be very surprised.
Via Purifico
Via Purifico
Staff

Rep : 53

https://gamersgeneration.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land - Page 13 Empty Re: SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land

Post by Alisassy January 19th 2012, 4:12 pm

Some reckon it's an astral projection of Sophie that was created by Soul Calibur, from the weapon parts that r visible it is blue and it gives off that weapon's vibe.

@Whoreang
The only problem i have with the design is the contradictory of it... It's a nice design and all, but dont say u want to tone down the sex and remove characters because of it only to have the most revealing female to date.

Oh well, it goes hand in hand with what they've done to Sophie throughout the series. Each game she got less and less clothin. SC6 should have her naked korko
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Rep : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleenium January 19th 2012, 4:20 pm

Ariesboy88 wrote:Goddesses in greek mythology had plenty of more clothes

As well as some of them just being plain naked. tongue
Meleenium
Meleenium

Rep : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Purifico January 19th 2012, 4:29 pm

Melee_Sovereign wrote:

Which means they had options, and it makes them look more worse for this.

btw the guy who leaked the footage, his mother is a reviewer so he has been sneaking around taking classified pics.
Via Purifico
Via Purifico
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleenium January 19th 2012, 4:50 pm

Ariesboy88 wrote:
Melee_Sovereign wrote:

idgi
Meleenium
Meleenium

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy January 19th 2012, 5:06 pm

Melee_Sovereign wrote:
Ariesboy88 wrote:
Melee_Sovereign wrote:

idgi

They had the choice to go between clothed, barely clothed and naked and they went for barely clothed because they r sex fiends. SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land - Page 13 3771085005
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleenium January 19th 2012, 5:17 pm

I don't think they had to choice of making someone completely naked if it's a Rated-T game. =P
Meleenium
Meleenium

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy January 19th 2012, 5:26 pm

Melee_Sovereign wrote:I don't think they had to choice of making someone completely naked if it's a Rated-T game. =P

Well duh... Barely clothed is the next best thing they could go for. What aries is saying they had the choice to go for clothed (more clothed than what elysium is) because some goddesses r depicted in clothin and they didn't.

Understand now? SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land - Page 13 927277299
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Purifico January 19th 2012, 5:38 pm

Bingo.
Via Purifico
Via Purifico
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne January 19th 2012, 6:29 pm

Skank clothes or not this is one baaaad bitch. SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land - Page 13 3432338176
Delayne
Delayne

Rep : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleenium January 19th 2012, 6:35 pm

Sassy_Sasquatch wrote:
Melee_Sovereign wrote:I don't think they had to choice of making someone completely naked if it's a Rated-T game. =P

Well duh... Barely clothed is the next best thing they could go for. What aries is saying they had the choice to go for clothed (more clothed than what elysium is) because some goddesses r depicted in clothin and they didn't.

Understand now? SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land - Page 13 927277299

All I said is they had no option for full nudity, and you said they did. Why am I getting marked down for that?
Meleenium
Meleenium

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy January 19th 2012, 7:02 pm

Melee_Sovereign wrote:
Sassy_Sasquatch wrote:

All I said is they had no option for full nudity, and you said they did. Why am I getting marked down for that?

I only mentioned it because Aries said it was an option. I no the game couldn't do full nudity, if they did they'd need to up the rating and even then i think that would only allow shirtless (can't remember if topless females in SR3 get blurred out or not but games have done that nudity before, ie Heavy Rain). Techinically it is there as an option, they just had to rule it out immediately.

And i didn't minus rep u, that was there before i responded.
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleenium January 19th 2012, 7:14 pm

Sassy_Sasquatch wrote:

And i didn't minus rep u, that was there before i responded.

Someone did and was unfair about it. That's why I have a problem with it in more serious threads. It just allows people to be one-sided in arguments without be constructive.
Meleenium
Meleenium

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Purifico January 19th 2012, 7:16 pm

I'll rectify it
Via Purifico
Via Purifico
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy January 19th 2012, 7:26 pm

And i'll give u a bonus one since i'm a good boy :date:
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrosia January 19th 2012, 10:37 pm

Here are the rest of the 2p images
Ambrosia
Ambrosia
Active

Rep : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Purifico January 19th 2012, 10:40 pm

Thank you wooparty a lot of those are horrible though noparty
Via Purifico
Via Purifico
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrosia January 19th 2012, 11:44 pm

Hmmm.. people have really strong opinions about most of them, but I'm pretty neutral by now, I think I just got used to them
Ambrosia
Ambrosia
Active

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Purifico January 19th 2012, 11:50 pm

Its okay babygirl let it out, tell us how you really feel.
Via Purifico
Via Purifico
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrosia January 19th 2012, 11:57 pm

Haha, I'm really ok with the 2ps. All my mains got great ones, and all the irrelevants got fitting ones (In my opinion).
Voldo's 2P I love the concept for it, but I think they got carried away a little too much. Other than that, I'm a happy camper.
I wanna see Algol's, Kilik's, and Sophie's though.
Ambrosia
Ambrosia
Active

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Purifico January 19th 2012, 11:59 pm

If they treat them important enough to have 2ps of they're own and not just a color swap.
Via Purifico
Via Purifico
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrosia January 20th 2012, 12:10 am

I think they might, at least with Sophie and Algol. Those two don't even have any clothes to recolor elephant

EDIT: Just found this. Live stream (possibly showing Algol gameplay?) on
Monday, January 23 at 12:30PM Pacific by IGN
Ambrosia
Ambrosia
Active

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne January 20th 2012, 12:52 am

SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land - Page 13 1283395824 KWEEN LEIXIA WITH HER FLAWLESS ALT. COSTUME SLAYING THE LESSERS SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land - Page 13 1283395824
SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land - Page 13 1283395824 SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land - Page 13 1283395824 SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land - Page 13 1283395824 SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land - Page 13 1283395824 SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land - Page 13 1283395824
Delayne
Delayne

Rep : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy January 20th 2012, 1:04 am

Leixia's is glam, easily one of the best outfits in the game SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land - Page 13 3432338176

And is that bald gingy Edge Master?
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca January 20th 2012, 1:14 am

Only Lexia got a nice one, but it's kinda like too modern looking for SC.
Bosca
Bosca

Rep : 65

http://boscabat.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next