Heavenly Sword

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heavenly Sword

Post by CFW on July 12th 2014, 1:19 am

I played the demo of this a while back and I got the game in the mail a few days ago and haven't had a chance to play it yet. I thought the demo was really good. Now there's gonna be a movie for bluray/dvd in September!! duca

Admin

Rep : 99

http://gamersgeneration.forumotion.com/u3

Back to top Go down

Re: Heavenly Sword

Post by Alisassy on July 12th 2014, 12:06 pm

Idk about the movie mang. I have the game and loved it, but the triler already showing some differences. IN a way its nice since slightly different story and all, but when it aint broke dont fix it

And Anna Torv is love

Rep : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleenium on July 12th 2014, 6:20 pm

I'm surprised there's gonna be a movie. I thought this series was destined to be forever ignored. Anyway, it's coming out on my birthday so y'all have to get it for me  jocelyn

Rep : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleenium on February 1st 2015, 2:24 am

So I just watched the movie on Netflix. Have to say Emmett was right. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

I dunno if you guys saw it, so I won't spoil too much. But the game had way better acting than the movie, though the movie's acting was still decent. But the overall presentation could have been a lot better. Hell, even the fight scenes were a disappointment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy on February 2nd 2015, 9:04 am

Eugh, don't think i wanna see it anymore after reading that. Actually 100% forgot about this so lol. But Anna Torv.

Rep : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleenium on February 3rd 2015, 8:40 pm

I forgot about it until I randomly saw it on Netflix while browsing it.

There were some cool thing about it using a slightly different story. Like we get to see different areas of the world we never saw in the game. But then there were some stupid things like...

Spoiler:
Nariko and Kai are sisters, and they both also have a long lost brother. And the brother is really suppose to be the "chosen one" to wield the Heavenly Sword. So the movie revolves around Nariko and Kai finding their brother so they can give him the sword so he can save everyone.

They find him in the movie and we see he's some cheap knock off of the guy from Prince of Persia with the worst voice acting out of all the characters in the movie. Now once they find him, he dies! Like they literally hand him the sword, then Flying Fox comes up behind him and chops his head off! I'm like wtf?! All this hype about this dude throughout the movie and he just dies right when he's introduced!

Also, if you want your Anna Torv fix, you're better off just rewatching gameplay cutscenes or just replaying the game over. Because her acting in that is way better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum