Gamers Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Customization Goals For Tekken 7

+2
Bosca
Delayne
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Customization Goals For Tekken 7 - Page 2 Empty Re: Customization Goals For Tekken 7

Post by Delayne April 5th 2016, 1:59 am

Alisassy wrote:Kinda scared doh, cause i mean that pattern on the jacket is also on the elbow pads and the gloves... Hoping the player put them there rather than they were forced to have it because the jacket did
I'll give Namco the benefit of the doubt and say that the player did them. I mean she is holding a bouquet and has a box of chocolates on her hips so I'll assume they were just going for ultra-tacky.
Delayne
Delayne

Rep : 146

Back to top Go down

Customization Goals For Tekken 7 - Page 2 Empty Re: Customization Goals For Tekken 7

Post by Bosca April 14th 2016, 11:52 pm

I didn't see that, but that's kind of amazing, I noticed Namco have added a lot of small details on the new outfit, like you can see under Hwoarang's jacket there's light prints of some icon..I really like that kind of detail.

I hope we will be able to remove decals on the outfits by default, that's very unlikely, but it would be great.
Bosca
Bosca

Rep : 65

http://boscabat.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne August 19th 2016, 1:01 am

Is this special Asuka hair still not in the game yet? I've never seen it and this is one of the first images of T7 customization ever.
deadbanana

Customization Goals For Tekken 7 - Page 2 B-ByzGiCYAAg1LU

Also I was thinking since they're doing facepaint/makeup and tans and stuff that in addition to chest hair I'd like to see some variations of tattoos, specifically Yakuza tattoos because I think they'd look really cute on Jin.

Customization Goals For Tekken 7 - Page 2 Cb69ee286ee9a780b25051feb2274490
Delayne
Delayne

Rep : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by CFW August 19th 2016, 3:03 am

Kazuya is a anagram of Yakuza

(: (: (: (: (: (:
CFW
CFW
Admin

Rep : 99

https://gamersgeneration.forumotion.com/u3

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca August 19th 2016, 9:24 am

I feel like a hypocrite, cause I really hate the silly stuff, but I love the Taiko Drum Master stuff..the lil drum things are so cute and I want more games from Namco getting a nod. Like a floating Pac-Man  and Ghost or maybe just make Pac-Man clothing you'd get irl and I would love a Katamari custom again.
Bosca
Bosca

Rep : 65

http://boscabat.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2