Gamers Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Queen Tanya *Iconic Maniacal Laughter From Her MK4 Ending*

+2
Bosca
Alisassy
6 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Queen Tanya *Iconic Maniacal Laughter From Her MK4 Ending* Empty Queen Tanya *Iconic Maniacal Laughter From Her MK4 Ending*

Post by Delayne March 22nd 2015, 7:56 pm

Moves:

Neck Breaker Brutality pleeeaaaase. The way brutalities are now it would be perfect. Her cannon drill and split flip kick are also iconic moves and are a must. I think Boon posted concept moves for a DLC fighter and it looked like they were using boomerangs so I'm hoping it was for her!

Appearance:

I heard someone point out that her model in the teaser was overall lighter than everyone else's (see below). The shadows on everyone else are straight up black while her hair is clearly visible in front of the dark background. This most likely was done so you could see her hair + so her model could stand out better, so I'm convinced her skin actually is going to be dark in-game.

Queen Tanya *Iconic Maniacal Laughter From Her MK4 Ending* Tumblr_nll4hxovxC1u7xvh5o7_540

Its very early on so her face is definitely going to be fixed. You can tell her model is in early stages of development because the lighting on her stomach is choppy and the lack of overall textures on her top etc. People say she's not technically black because she's from Edenia but the point is she is dark skinned and has features of a black woman. Representation matters so its upsetting to see her traits erased atm. I'm hoping they fix her nose and make her lips a bit fuller. Also her chin long as hell.

Living for her outfit though.
queen
Delayne
Delayne

Rep : 146

Back to top Go down

Queen Tanya *Iconic Maniacal Laughter From Her MK4 Ending* Empty Re: Queen Tanya *Iconic Maniacal Laughter From Her MK4 Ending*

Post by CFW March 23rd 2015, 6:58 am

Im lookin at the 3d games and Tanya's a lil too litebrite even then  (@)
CFW
CFW
Admin

Rep : 99

https://gamersgeneration.forumotion.com/u3

Back to top Go down

Queen Tanya *Iconic Maniacal Laughter From Her MK4 Ending* Empty Re: Queen Tanya *Iconic Maniacal Laughter From Her MK4 Ending*

Post by Alisassy March 23rd 2015, 4:01 pm

The lighting is definitely weird in that shot, but she'll probably wind up being close to this

Queen Tanya *Iconic Maniacal Laughter From Her MK4 Ending* Tanya4

But don't forget NRS did this last game too with Jade. Remember this?

Queen Tanya *Iconic Maniacal Laughter From Her MK4 Ending* Latest?cb=20110303214255

Completely different to how she was ingame, but eugh that CG still slays all other CGs effortlessly.
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Rep : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne March 23rd 2015, 4:30 pm

I don't need 2 c the best pic of Jade ever right now I'm still coping with her departure.
(@F)

I'm a little bummed Tanya ended up DLC just because it most likely means she's not gonna be in the story mode. I hope she appears in the comics though I would die.
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy March 23rd 2015, 4:48 pm

At least she'll be playable. Rain is gettin a story appearance and isn't even playable. As is Sindel. Like i wanna cut a bitch at this injustice.

But she could be there in some form. I mean to have those models for the DLC characters already, they have as much as they'd need for story purposes. We don't know when in the process those models were made though and the whole development cycle of the game though. All we know is that they aren't in a playable form (at least thats what they want us to believe).
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca March 23rd 2015, 5:21 pm

I'm hoping Kitana gets Tanya to see the error of her ways and they both avenge all dead Edenians and take over Outworld and destroy it and bring back Edenia and live happily ever after as Queens.  (F@)

Oh my personal fave Tanya is this one.

Queen Tanya *Iconic Maniacal Laughter From Her MK4 Ending* Latest?cb=20130104044151

Naomi Campbell vibes.
Bosca
Bosca

Rep : 65

http://boscabat.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne March 23rd 2015, 5:38 pm

I love both designs of Tanya so I'm glad to see her outfit in MKX takes cues from both of them (having pupils, shorter hair like MK4 & having straight across bangs, raccoon eyes from Armageddon/Deception)

@Bosca I would love for Tanya to redeem herself because everybody was always like "what's so special about her?? she just betrays people??" It'd be great to see her not be so one-dimensional anymore (even though I think she's fascinating in how she doesn't think she's a traitor and believes all her decisions are justified like what kinda self love goals??)
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne March 25th 2015, 7:51 pm

If Mileena is confirmed to get her Deception outfit and Quan Chi is confirmed to get a Klassic outfit then I'd say Tanya has a good chance at getting either. Personally hoping for Deception over MK4 because while I liked the way she looked in 4 better, Deception had the better overall outfit.
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by CFW April 4th 2015, 3:37 pm

Let's take a look at what she had.

Queen Tanya *Iconic Maniacal Laughter From Her MK4 Ending* 97?cb=20130302195021&format=webp Queen Tanya *Iconic Maniacal Laughter From Her MK4 Ending* 111?cb=20130302195911&format=webp

Queen Tanya *Iconic Maniacal Laughter From Her MK4 Ending* 152?cb=20120602214502&format=webp Queen Tanya *Iconic Maniacal Laughter From Her MK4 Ending* 150?cb=20120602214515&format=webp

I can see the long loose hair being an issue, so I'm gonna assume they would go with the alt. Cuz it's my fave. Though the corset/wrap is iconic to her character design. 

That gray alt from MK4 was a mess. You can hella tell they just changed the opacity and made it into a skirt. (@)
CFW
CFW
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne April 4th 2015, 3:51 pm

I am dying for her main Deception outfit to make it since there's been reports of Mileena's outfit being in. Though I do hope we get at least another new one that's hopefully more yellow. and also for one of them to have a braid.
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy April 4th 2015, 7:46 pm

Spoiler:

EDIT: Oh at MK Spoilers thread i was not 100% aware of... never mind deadbanana
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne April 18th 2015, 3:02 pm

omfg @ these Tanya concepts. I'm actually not mad at hairstyle B because it is giving me Halle Berry and Boo Boo Kitty and her face is so gorgeous. I wish she could've looked more like that in-game. The last 3 are okay but I'm glad they went with the outfit that they did in the end.

Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by CFW April 18th 2015, 7:11 pm

The redesigns are ok. Glad they went with the middle one, but it looks so much better as concept art.

#3 would be cool as an alt skin tho omg
CFW
CFW
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne April 18th 2015, 7:29 pm

#3 outfit in the second image with haircut B from the first image is my ideal Tanya alt. and unless its something that defines a variation like it is for Kitana, I'd like for her to have an outfit without the eye make-up.
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by CFW April 25th 2015, 3:54 am

My kross-eyed kween

Spoiler:
CFW
CFW
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne April 25th 2015, 11:21 am

Her nose looks tweaked and her bottom lip seems fuller. She still looks hella awkward and still doesn''t have an upper lip though. I have faith she's gonna look a lot better on release.
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy April 25th 2015, 8:17 pm

Mess at those concept description having feminine every other word.
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by CFW April 26th 2015, 2:57 am

Queen Tanya *Iconic Maniacal Laughter From Her MK4 Ending* Tumblr_nndhs8wt9V1sr69m9o1_540

This is the costume you saw in Goro's ending:

Queen Tanya *Iconic Maniacal Laughter From Her MK4 Ending* 10qw3kk

(@) This is not what we want. 

Also, apparently Tanya will look "much different" than what we've seen so far when she's released.
https://twitter.com/FriskyFengers/status/592139156844900352
CFW
CFW
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne April 26th 2015, 12:17 pm

You're telling me whoever does the endings thought that was an official artwork and outfit design??
deadbanana deadbanana

and good @ that tweet. I have so much hope for her.
duca
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by CFW April 26th 2015, 12:55 pm

Yeah it was fan-made, but it's actually popular with the devs for some reason. 
It was made around the time she was speculated as DLC for MK9 and the devs liked it. deadbanana
CFW
CFW
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne April 26th 2015, 2:11 pm

She has dark skin and an upper lip so I'm not mad at it.
(@F)

But 4real I am so ready for Tanya to be released if her model is as improved as the devs are saying it is. I keep watching the hacked incomplete story mode model gameplay videos and it just makes me need to see her final move-set so much more. Fantasizing about her neckbreaker move going into a brutality and me shouting "yassss thigh goals!!" into the screen.
smitten
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by CFW April 27th 2015, 8:00 pm

This look real to y'all? (@)

Queen Tanya *Iconic Maniacal Laughter From Her MK4 Ending* ORDXc
CFW
CFW
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CFW April 27th 2015, 8:08 pm

IT'S REAL OMFG LOOK ON THE MAIN MENU IN THE MIDDLE WAIT FOR IT TO SCROLL THROUGH
CFW
CFW
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne April 27th 2015, 8:33 pm

YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I CANNOT BELIEVE IT I AM HOLLERING IRL

THE WHITE EYES AND DARK SKIN AND MORE YELLOWISH OUTFIT THIS IS TANYA I FELL IN LOVE WITH OMFGGGG
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by CFW April 27th 2015, 8:34 pm

CFW wrote:This look real to y'all? (@)

Queen Tanya *Iconic Maniacal Laughter From Her MK4 Ending* ORDXc
The skeptic tone in this post.  (@F)
CFW
CFW
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next