Gamers Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Queen Tanya *Iconic Maniacal Laughter From Her MK4 Ending*

+2
Bosca
Alisassy
6 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Queen Tanya *Iconic Maniacal Laughter From Her MK4 Ending* - Page 3 Empty Re: Queen Tanya *Iconic Maniacal Laughter From Her MK4 Ending*

Post by CFW May 24th 2015, 11:58 am

Looks like she'll be out in early June, so maybe that means her stream will be next week??? duca
CFW
CFW
Admin

Rep : 99

https://gamersgeneration.forumotion.com/u3

Back to top Go down

Queen Tanya *Iconic Maniacal Laughter From Her MK4 Ending* - Page 3 Empty Re: Queen Tanya *Iconic Maniacal Laughter From Her MK4 Ending*

Post by Delayne May 24th 2015, 2:59 pm

Yaaasssss I'm so ready for my mother.
duca
Delayne
Delayne

Rep : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy May 24th 2015, 6:42 pm

Eugh i am not impressed with this wait she better slay like no other after this (@)
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Rep : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by CFW May 26th 2015, 6:32 pm

Tanya stuff for the Kombat Kard thing:

Tanya Tower Set (Jinx): Complete the Tanya tower
Icon - 150 koins per match win
Background - 150 XP per match win
Border - 85 FXP per match win

Deep Anguish: Win 10 matches
Background - 40 XP per match win

Tanya Set 1: Win 25 matches
Icon (Kobu Jutsu III) - 50 koins per match win (Kobu Jutsu variation)
Background (Pleasant Misery) - 60 XP per match win
Border (Kobu Jutsu) - 85 XP per match win (Kobu Jutsu variation)

Elusive: Win 50 matches with
Background - 125 XP per match win

Overlord:
Background - 250 XP per match win

Kobu Jutsu I: Win 5 matches
Icon - 10 koins per match win

Kobu Jutsu II: Win 10 matches with Kobu Jutsu variation
Icon - 25 koins per match win

Kobu Jutsu III: 25 matches with Kobu Jutsu variation
Tanya Set 1

Kobu Jutsu IV: Win 50 matches with Kobu Jutsu variation
Icon - 100 koins per match win

Dragon Naginata I: Win 5 matches with Dragon Naginata variation

Dragon Naginata II: Win 10 matches with Dragon Naginata variation

Tanya Set II:
Dragon Naginata III (Icon): win 25 matches with Dragon Naginata variation
50 koins per match win

Pleasant Misery (Background): win 25 matches
60 XP per match win

Dragon Naginata (Border): win 25 matches with Dragon Naginata variation
85 FXP per match win

Dragon Naginata IV: win 50 matches with Dragon Naginata variation

Pyromancer: win 5 matches with Pyromancer variation

Pyromancer II: win 10 matches with Pyromancer variation

Tanya Set III:
Pyromancer III: win 25 matches with Pyromancer
Icon - 50 koins per match win

Pleasant Misery: 25 wins
Background - 60 XP per match win

Pyromancer: win 25 matches with Pyromancer
Border - 85 FXP per match win

Pyromancer IV: win 50 matches with Pyromancer

Tanya Kutie: perform 5 brutalities
Icon - 75 koins per fatality performed

Smile
CFW
CFW
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne May 26th 2015, 7:04 pm

Yasssss she gets a cutie icon
happy
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne June 1st 2015, 6:06 pm

I am fucking GAGGED at this stream rn. I can't at her constantly checking her nails and the fact that she busses it wide open in one of her intro-poses. I honestly don't know which variation I'm most interested in. Naginata looks fucking amazing, Kobo-Jutsu giving me boomerang MK4 throwbacks, and Pyromancer with that purple mist + fireball combination.

I was really enjoying my beautiful and luxurious hair but Tanya had to come along and just snatch every single strand out one by one.

jonny
jonny jonny jonny
jonny
jonny
jonny
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by CFW June 1st 2015, 6:12 pm

I am levitatingĀ  Alexz
CFW
CFW
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy June 1st 2015, 6:16 pm

jonny

Just everything about her
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy June 1st 2015, 6:50 pm

very emotional
Andy
Andy
Active

Rep : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by CFW June 2nd 2015, 10:45 am

(:

CFW
CFW
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CFW June 2nd 2015, 10:47 am

Even though I think her idle animation looks like Jason's I really love it.
CFW
CFW
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CFW June 2nd 2015, 12:04 pm

CFW
CFW
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne June 2nd 2015, 1:53 pm

Waiting for her bitchass to be available for NA PS4's.
jocelyn
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy June 2nd 2015, 6:10 pm

After the MK4 tower and a bit of practice, am gettin da impression from ha that without spending meter, ya combos ain't gonna be anything special damage wise, but her XRay is from the air only and feels quite awkward to try land so as pretty as it is you shouldn't even be thinking ya gone need it. You ain't wake up XRay Armoring anybody with ha.

There are a few strings i found that combo into XRay with a back teleport, but they messy and only add 1% damage so nnnnnn no thank you.

She has very few strings, and i don't like how her Kobu Jutsu special move is a rekka. I aint got time to input qcf 3 times. But she still a beast and has shit loads of mix ups. Plenty of overhead and low specials. Haven't found anything to combo into that neutral jump punch bounce outside of EX Teleport juggles, but she can't do them in Dragon Naginata stance cause j.d2 will put her in the pogo stance. (ok, actually hold down during the teleport and you'll come out of it being able to do the bounce punch once you let go, but eww to that input demand)

3,4 xx EX bf4, 3,4 xx db4 is a very easy 30% combo in any stance.

bf4 is drill kick, db4 is flip kick

EX drill seems to be a weird combo filler, its pop up height depends on the height of the opp when they were hit. Its not like Mileena's roll at all, so don't think you can throw it wherever and do your normal follow up. 3,4 seems to be the best starter for it imo.

Brutalities have no real dumb conditions, just do the move. Pop pop needs the pyro buff, but it lasts 15 seconds. If ya can't manage that, then you don't deserve that brutality
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne June 2nd 2015, 7:33 pm

I literally have no idea which variation I wanna stick with. If y'all find good online/tourney or combo vids please post them here so it can help my ass reach a decision. I've used Kobo-Jutsu the most because I love the tonfa dive and the cute little strings she gets.

@Alisassy right @ the triple QCF input?? That's the main thing holding me back from KJ. I love that her brutalities are so simple bc I've been able to do all of them.

Also her Edenian Drill fatality's input is back,back,forward,forward 4 and its basically impossible to pull off since she does a back dash and a forward dash. You have to either jump while doing the movement notations or hold the block button.

also she is EVERYTHING
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by CFW June 2nd 2015, 7:48 pm

There's a stream by Mr_Mileena going on right now

twitch.tv/mr_mileena

Justin Wong was using her while streaming, but like IDK if he's still playing. He switched over to some lame tetris game. I think I already posted some combo videos. She's actually quite difficult to pick up.

I don't mind the rekkas, I mained Poison in SFIV. What a Face
CFW
CFW
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy June 2nd 2015, 9:07 pm

@Delayne
Oh at you getting the Kombat Pack, i thought you was gonna wait.

Same reason i don't use Kobu Jutsu. That EX version looks like its a big launcher for her but i am NEVER gonna get that pulled off. I have a hard enough time doing consistent offline stuff online, i am not going for those inconsistency moves. But the Air tonfa dive is just... I want it phonedanceh

I thought I was gonna be a Pyro main, maybe I will, but all the pogo stuff with Naginata is SOOOO fun and its kinda perf for getting lots of small hits. They add up and the pogo to teleport to pogo loop is just so good. Definitely helps with my inability to reliably do combos online. The two variations play so differently and Naginata gives so many more mixups. Pyro feels like you gotta commit and you have no real mix ups to be able to get into the Pyro specific stuff. Would be good for punishment and all that but i am awful at it in this game.

I hold block for the fatality, lol. But with the brutalities being this easy to do, i've been doing them more. Flip kick brutality is perf.

And the Xray is really annoying me now, lol. The hit box or the movement she takes is so weird. I've missed it far too many times. I know i said in my last post you shouldnt be using has, but sometimes the mid screen yolo XRay is a round winner phone
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne June 2nd 2015, 10:40 pm

@Alisassy I couldn't wait for mother Tanya.
phone

After watching the character rundown posted on the last page I'm starting to lean more towards Naginata. I love how trolly it is teleporting and balancing and pogo jumping and then just striking with her crazy range. But I just need the Kobu dive and a projectile.
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne June 3rd 2015, 1:38 am

Delayne wrote:
I'm starting to lean more towards Naginata.
shut up bitch no you're not #KobuJutsuGangOrDie

also I meant to reply to @Alisassy about her X-Ray because it really is a gotdamn mess. I wanted to show it off to my sister but I missed it 3 matches in a row.
fastfood

At least Kobu is all about the EX moves (EX tonfa throw and the EX third hit on her rekka both being amazing for combos) and I'm so in love with the string that (I think) goes like b1, 2+4, 1+3. I think its called backstabber. Its fabulous.
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy June 3rd 2015, 4:31 pm

@Delayne
That Kobu string is great phone
But i still aint here for the rekka. Is it any easier as an EX?

But i mean almost every EX move she has is a great combo starter / filler so I'm not exactly missing out on not having the rekka
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne June 3rd 2015, 4:43 pm

Her EX rekka is frustrating because you can EX the first hit and the third hit but its like who in the right mind would want to EX the first hit?? The third hit is a launcher and is amazing for combos. and EXing both the first and the third is just a waste of meter. Its annoying having to get the timing right one the third hit but I'm starting to get the hang of it.
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by CFW June 3rd 2015, 5:21 pm

I'm looking and in really liking Pyromancer. phone

I zone like shit, but I also love rushdown (SonyƩ, Yacqui) so it'll be interesting to see what I can do with that variation.
CFW
CFW
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy June 3rd 2015, 6:08 pm

CFW wrote:I'm looking and in really liking Pyromancer. phone

I zone like shit, but I also love rushdown (SonyƩ, Yacqui) so it'll be interesting to see what I can do with that variation.

Pyromancer's main flaw is it has like no strings... That page don't even scroll. All her mix up options are from specials really, outside of her normal overhead (f3) and low combo starter (b3, plus the full b3,1,2 is enhanced for Pyro) but to get the combo of the overhead you gotta charge it (so it's slow) and i think you gotta do EX drill to follow up??? Doubt there enough time to run up and combo as normal.

But there's nothing to stop you rushing in, teleporting away and throwing an air fireball. phone

I really wish that purple mist was a combo extender, it looks like it stuns, but i guess it would be quite broke since it'd lead straight into a fireball
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by CFW June 3rd 2015, 6:38 pm

It's OK, I'll figure it out phone
CFW
CFW
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne June 3rd 2015, 7:53 pm

I was practicing Kobu combos earlier and I'm already feeling like she could win over Jacqui to become my new main. I kind of already sucked with Jacqui anyways but with Tanya I feel more confident in always having an idea of what to do whereas w Jacqui I would always freeze up and throw out random garbage.
phone
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next