Evolve

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Evolve

Post by Alisassy on March 30th 2015, 7:17 pm

Eugh, I love this game so much. Which is why it pains me so to make this thread in anger.
The first batch of DLC dropped today (stores will update with the ability to buy soon, if you season passed & preordered and jumped through every other hoop, you have it), albeit one extremely major flaw. The DLC is not shared across accounts. What in the actual fuck?
But Alisassy, what ever is the problem? Surely you are the only person that plays your ps4? Correct. But my stupid republican pride from yonder decided to make my PSN Irish instead of UK, which meant I couldnt actually use it buy anything despite being from Ireland. So I have an additional UK account to do all my purchasing (its also my PS+ account, which hey presto, lets my Irish account play online with all the other crap i buy)

Sony's inability to let me change my region has foiled me time and time again, but I thought i finally conquered them all. Of course, I could just not worry about this in the slightest and use my UK account to start playing the game. But all of my progress is then gone, and I have to start ranking up all the characters again, and unlock all the other characters again... All because of an issue that shouldn't even exist. No other game in existance has had this problem. One of the devs is looking into it, but god knows when it will be fixed. Eugh. I was beyond hyped to see it dropped a day early, and now its completely gone.

I have never felt anything bad towards this game until now. But if you're a one account kind of gal, get it, its great. If you're not, get it anyway and make sure you are smart with the DLC purchase.

Rep : 131

Back to top Go down

Re: Evolve

Post by Bosca on March 30th 2015, 7:49 pm

I'm sorry for your loss.  jocelyn
Bosca

Rep : 64

http://boscabat.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy on March 30th 2015, 8:04 pm

I will murder you :finnatry:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca on July 7th 2016, 9:34 pm

This is F2P now and apparently you can get the items for free too.  (@F)
Bosca

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy on July 8th 2016, 11:26 am

Only on PC. Not free for console until they have everything fine and smooth on PC. A mess.

I'll try it out again when it drops on console, but like if i somehow lose my dlc i will be pissed. The store already bugged out and wants me to buy it all again but its still there in my game, both Sony and TRS support are idiots and i dont want to deal with them.

In other news, they have a Medic called Emet. Yay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca on July 8th 2016, 6:49 pm

Yeah if you already had stuff you get to keep it or something.
Bosca

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum