Newcomer Wishlist

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Newcomer Wishlist

Post by Delayne on July 30th 2015, 7:49 pm

ok I know we already have 7 newcomers and that's a lot, but I still think we're bound to get at least one or two more newcomers if they do a DR/BR version.

So I'm pretty sure that Michiko Malandro from Michiko & Hatchin was a really big influence on Katarina's design ((the similar tattoo placement, the fact that they're both Brazilian, Michiko wears sunglasses a lot, they're both sassy etc.))

But my true fave from the series was Atsuko Jackson:

I know they said all that foolishness about black people, but they've gotten a lot of questions (that they ignored) at Evo and Comic-Con about the subject. I pray that they listen to the requests and criticisms and add in a black person because they're being hella dumb and childish about it. and what's better than a dark-skinned black woman with a sickening fashion sense and an iconic blonde afro??

I know if we get anyone else its gonna be another bargain bin Hatsune Miku type hoe but its fun to get your hopes up and then tragically be let down in the end.
queen

Rep : 146

Back to top Go down

Re: Newcomer Wishlist

Post by Alisassy on July 31st 2015, 12:19 am

Idk but ever since Leo has been confirmed girl i kinda need the young boy that she was supposed to be. Tekken is crowded by teenage girls and no teenage guys? C'mon bamco. Not entirely what kind of design or fighting style though cause really Leo covered all the basis of what i think it shoulda been. Apart from ya know, being a girl. Idk, if they don't bring back Kuni or Raven, perhaps this guy could replace them as a hybrid?

I'd rather women don't get to be one of the two characters cause lets be real, they're getting worse with the gals and any that look remotely decent get stupid treatment.

Rep : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca on July 26th 2016, 8:55 am

This thread is kind of funny to see now. How both of you got it with Master Raven basically.
Bosca

Rep : 65

http://boscabat.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne on July 26th 2016, 12:16 pm

@Delayne wrote:
and what's better than a dark-skinned black woman with a sickening fashion sense and an iconic blonde afro??
@Alisassy wrote:Idk, if they don't bring back Kuni or Raven, perhaps this guy could replace them as a hybrid?

and we were so sure that the new characters would suck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy on July 26th 2016, 5:38 pm

Nnn let me esot out that part where they cant make a good new females and treat em good

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Purifico on July 26th 2016, 6:33 pm

If Julia isn't in I want another female to fill that hard hitting void. Julia's attacks in 6 felt heavy.

Don't be racist. Be like Mario. He's an Italian plumber created by Japanese people who speaks English and looks like a Mexican. And runs like a jamaican and jumps like a black man And grabs coins like a Jew
Via Purifico
Staff

Rep : 53

http://gamersgeneration.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca on July 26th 2016, 7:45 pm

I hope not tbh, we don't need anymore newcomers, Master Raven needed to happen, but a Julia replacement really doesn't, we need our nature loving scientist that hits as hard as Pauline.  Xtina

Tho, I think Yellowmotion might be right about a new male character happening with Master Raven. I'm kind of hoping if Ganryu isn't in he gets replaced by a younger stocky guy that has fun cocky attitude.
Bosca

Back to top Go down

Post by CFW on July 26th 2016, 8:07 pm

Plus I think Josie fits that hard hitting female role.

Admin

Rep : 99

http://gamersgeneration.forumotion.com/u3

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy on July 26th 2016, 9:34 pm

If only she had the attitude of a hard hitter. Seriously it just clashes eith her moveset cause it kind of has a bad assery about it? Like i know its flashy Bruce but that little extra she has brought does make it more visually interesting.

Although Julia cant not be there. A Chang needs to be there. I could settle for a male Chang actually but it would need to be a relative

Back to top Go down

Post by CFW on July 26th 2016, 10:03 pm

I like Josie as a character but yeah her character and move set clashes. I'm gonna need Julia tho screw a male character!!!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne on July 26th 2016, 10:15 pm

@ hard hitting females: I think we've got a couple actually. Josie's personality does clash but her fighting style seems really solid. I'd even say Kazumi is hard hitting, even though she does has various slappy moves, she also gets EWGF and 1,1,2 and all that. Definitely seems like a harder-hitting Mishima than Angel. Julia definitely is the hardest hitter and needs to be confirmed ASAP.

@Shane: I'm living for the idea of your Ganryu replacement. I'd die if we got a young stocky guy. I could see him looking like Bolin from Legend of Korra except thicker with some chub. I'd love him.

@ male Julia:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy on July 27th 2016, 9:16 pm

Idk if Michelle had a cute son that rocked the zebra print i would be sold phone

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca on July 28th 2016, 6:34 pm

That would be last resort tbh. I don't it would be wise to keep extending fams anyways, because TT3 really will have too many clones, they really just need to bring back Julia, she's unique enough personality and moveset wise and she's a lot more popular than people think. 

@Kevin googled him and he's exactly the kind of vision I have for it.
Bosca

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne on July 28th 2016, 7:16 pm

Julia getting a replacement though would just make no sense since she's already one of the most popular characters yet to be confirmed along with Lei and Anna. With the whole Jaycee thing, she's definitely gained popularity back from the people who liked her feisty attitude in T3-TTT1 but not "nerdy, tree-hugging" Julia (which is okay, they're entitled to their boring, ugly opinion).

tbh they just need to give her an amazing Native American warrior goddess redesign with facepaint and stuff and some awesome new intros of her flipping out of the sky with a tomahawk or something (throwback to Michelle in the T1 intro) so that we can still have the serious and mature Julia that the true long-time stans love, just with some more Jaycee-level spunk so that the people who liked Jaycee/T3 Julia more can learn to enjoy the current Julia. Basically just combine what people love about both eras of Julia Chang and put them into one Super-Julia. Put Jaycee's outfit as a customization or a 2P outfit and everyone wins.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca on July 28th 2016, 8:08 pm

Honestly I just want a few fun Jaycee moves (like the superman punch, drop kick, air throw and hurricanrana..tho I could accept her original d/f 3+4 coming back) and maybe have her do like arm pose like the CG art for a win pose. I think nerdy and spunky would be a cute combo. I'm feeling her jacket outfit revamped with different colour scheme being a good outfit, obvs give hints of her native american heritage through out it.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/QjYSu9I4Q1Y/maxresdefault.jpg

I remember hating the Jaycee thing with you all, but somehow it grew on me..obvs not enough that I made loads of Julia Chang customs over a few colour edits of Jaycees.  omglmao
Bosca

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy on July 28th 2016, 9:03 pm

Ya i would prefer Julia tbh but a girl can dream. A Bolin type replacement for Ganny would be extra cute.

But the real question... If there is another newcomer, should they be a replacement at all? We've only got two proper replacement chars, Josie and MR. I mean you could say Kat replaced Lee, Chloe replaced capos, and Gigas replaced Marduk, but they kinda reaches as they got plenty of unique stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne on July 28th 2016, 10:40 pm

I'd prefer it if their moves were original because if they're cute and take moves from someone gross I'd be bummed out having to practice with them. At least MR has Raven who's cute to practice with but imagine if we got a total hunk and he was a 100% clone of like......Wang or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca on July 28th 2016, 10:56 pm

Almost forgot we could've had a whole new moveset lol. I would take a brand new character over a fave being replaced by a better model.
Bosca

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleenium on July 29th 2016, 3:09 pm

@Delayne wrote:
Julia definitely is the hardest hitter and needs to be confirmed ASAP.

I dunno, I think Kazumi has her beat now. We could argue a case with Master Raven as well, since Raven himself had some pretty hard hitting moves. 

Rep : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne on July 31st 2016, 1:48 pm

I was just looking at the old TR poll and noticed how a bunch of the characters influenced the newbies in Tekken 7. Like Sexy Tekken Force Girl looks really similar to Katarina and one of the proposed fighting styles for her was Savate (Kat's style). Kazumi has similar hair to Eliza as well as similar tattoos in her Devil Form. Claudio also reminds me of Shin Kamiya with his tattoo/magic power thing on his arm. and then Nina's redesign is very similar to the Zombie Bride.

Other concepts that seem to (thankfully) not have been re-worked are Salmon, Giant Praying Mantis, Average Old Man, female Paul, Tougou and Ms. Ganmi-Chan herself. They said Ganmi wasn't implemented bc they wanted to work on Ganny's popularity but it didn't work too well so I think a young Ganryu boy could be possible.
:date:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca on July 31st 2016, 3:18 pm

That kind of takes out the goodness of Nina's for me now. (F@)
Bosca

Back to top Go down

Post by CFW on July 31st 2016, 3:55 pm

y they do miguels dead sister like that

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca on July 31st 2016, 9:21 pm

Bosca

Back to top Go down

Post by CFW on July 31st 2016, 9:42 pm

HGEESUGHSEU:DGHDSUGHDSGDJVDSJV

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy on August 1st 2016, 6:09 am

What in the world... Who did homegirl injustice like that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum