Gamers Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your thoughts on the new characters.

5 posters

Go down

Your thoughts on the new characters. Empty Your thoughts on the new characters.

Post by GBI April 1st 2017, 3:16 pm

Since we're getting closer to the release date of the game and, hopefully, we won't get any new characters besides the 2 guests, I was wondering what you were thinking about the new characters, if your opinion about them has changed through time etc...

As for me:

1-Katarina:
I've always liked her fighting style ever since she was introduced. My only grief at the time was that I thought she was Christie-bis designwise. I was wrong, and her wonderful sense of style and in-your-face attitude quickly made me like her. wooparty

1-Lucky Chloe:
I really like her now. I like her annoying voice, her over the top cute attitude, her cool break-dancing moves... She has become my 2nd favourite kawai girl of the game (Ling still being the first). wooparty

3-Master Raven:
I'm kinda neutral towards her. I don't think she's a bad replacement for Raven, but as I didn't play him, I don't think I will play her either.

4-Claudio and Shaheen:
I used to like Claudio, but I don't like him anymore and I find both of them boring. noparty

6-Josie:
I think she's a really bad replacement for Bruce, as much as Asuka was for Jun back in the T5 days. Her fighting style is still great though.

7-Kazumi:
I could have liked her because I think her design is really good (love her outfit and hairstyle). But she's just another Mishima gameplaywise and I find it really disapointing. I'm not a fan of the the levitation and the tiger either.

8-Gigas:
darh

9-Akuma:
As a SF character, I'm neutral towards him, but I don't like the copy and paste job Namco did with him. I hate watching gameplay videos with him in it, and I think it looks really off.

10-Eliza:
She's gonna have 2D mechanics like Akuma and I hate everything else about her...
GBI
GBI
Active

Rep : 2

Back to top Go down

Your thoughts on the new characters. Empty Re: Your thoughts on the new characters.

Post by Delayne April 1st 2017, 6:42 pm

Katarina - She's become one of my top 5 favorite Tekken characters tbh. I love her design, her attitude, her moveset and even her unique customization options. I thought her story would be boring but I think it looks interesting after that last trailer with her and Gigas.

Master Raven - My second fave newcomer. She has a stunning design and I'm excited to see her in the storyline since Raven was pretty important and she's the boss of him. I literally learned Raven just so I can jump right in with her when the game comes out. and its about time we got a dark-skinned black woman in Tekken. Pray they don't Vanessa Lewis her in Tekken 8.

Shaheen - My daddy. A total hottie with an amazing moveset and a cool design. I wanna marry him.

Kazumi - My grandma. I think she's an amazing addition to the cast. She's someone we knew of but knew very little about so its nice to finally have the final piece of the Mishima puzzle added into a Tekken game. The tiger is fun but I need an explanation for it.

Josie - She's cute. I'll probably learn her for fun. Kind of a blah design and the crying still is just a questionable decision for me but overall I'm not mad at her.

Chloe - I enjoy watching gameplay videos of her she seems like she'll be a lot of fun. Her story is endearing but honestly I could live without her and if I were forced to cut like 5 characters from the cast she'd be one of the first to get the chop bc I feel like she brings nothing new or exciting to the table.

Claudio - I enjoy him. He's got a lot of cute customization options so I look forward to making him look like a power bottom...won't be very hard to do though.
fat

Gigas - No thanks. I'm excited about the storyline between him and Kat but yeah...I'd chop him before Chloe.

Akuma - No.

Eliza - idk if she counts to me since I played her in TR but I really enjoyed her and am glad she's back.
Delayne
Delayne

Rep : 146

Back to top Go down

Your thoughts on the new characters. Empty Re: Your thoughts on the new characters.

Post by Via Purifico April 1st 2017, 9:21 pm

Gigas 

Looks like he belongs in different universe in an anime like Gantz or the like. He sticks out like a sore thumb and his moveset is nothing that interests me to check out.

Here for the Kat connection only.

Josie 

I would be totally fine with her if she had a different design and the crying aspect is very questionable to me. Other than that she's harmless and will try her out. 

LC

She looks like a lot of fun and while I am not here for the weeabo aspect to her character I'll try her out. She gives me the impression that despite all the salt from Harada she wont be very prominent in the story mode overall. I'll wait to see and be wrong about that. 

Shaheen

Design wise it's a weird case of being really nice but still something about it makes it bland at the same time. It's better than Rashid so it's still a step up and it's nice to see an arab fighter. 

His moveset looks pretty good and fun so i'll be trying him out as well. 

Master Raven

She is my queen and will be a new main or sub at the very least.  I hope she has some good presence in the story. 

She has OG Raven's moves but has enough originality with the additional moves and tools that doesn't make her a gender swap. 

Kazumi 

Wont be someone i'll be using a whole lot but her design is very elegant, very pleasing to the eye and interested in her backstory. 

Eliza

Day one not much else to be said. She looks pretty 2D i'll admit but she looks great and I never got to use her in TR so this will be a first for me.

Claudio 

I'll be changing his outfit as soon as I get my hands on the customization. 

Moveset is pretty fun from what I managed to try out when I played vanilla so I will be working on my skills. 

Katarina 

Another character I need to get my hands on and use more of. I love her personality and look forward to her story.
Via Purifico
Via Purifico
Staff

Rep : 53

https://gamersgeneration.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy April 1st 2017, 11:06 pm

Chloe
Out of the new folk, shes the one im most interested in playing. Sometimes the weeaboo realness bothers me, and her pig tails are way too long, but ya I'm down.

Kazumi
Mother Mishima has an allure and I'm happy we have someone else to shine storywise. Hopefully she is a bit more than the object Kaz and Hei fight over.

Josie
She's been growing on me, but everytime she cries indie inside.

Claudio
I'm not sold on the design but i wanna try ha and see the story relevance.

Katarina
I meam she's female so you'd think I'd be interested but idk. Don't see me playing her much.

Master Raven
Same as Katarina, but I'm more interested in her. I dabbled with Raven a few times so the boobs might make me stay this time.

Shaheen
I kinda thought he was the Raven replacement before Master Raven... Interested in trying him out and seeing what he'll bring, but i don't see me picking him up

Gigas
Dull and boring. Not interested.

Akuma
Bye

Eliza
Dont think she counts since she was in TR, but w/e. I'm happy to finally try her but i woulda preferred if the meter didn't apply to her as well. And that little scene with Lili was super cute.
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Rep : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca April 2nd 2017, 3:12 am

I generally don't love them. I'd cut most of them for some vets tbh. 

In no order really.

Katarina
Really cool and I'll never understand the hate she gets. She's one of the few with a more legit fighting style too..still less authentic compared to past characters.

Shaheen
I like his move set and face, but his personality and default outfit is a little dull. Thankfully a couple of unique custom outfits help that and maybe the story will show more of him. 

Master Raven
Great design and better than male Raven, but tbh I don't entirely count her as "new".

Josie
I love her hair and face, but the outfit could be better and the crying wouldn't annoy me as much if she didn't sound like a toddler. Could be a lot better.

Chloe
I can't help but find her adorable. I still wish she didn't have the cat elements and they used some of the other concepts they had for her. 

Claudio
I don't mind him. His default is really boring, but like Shaheen, he has a lot of great custom options.

Gigas
I get the hate, but I can't help feel like I want to be the one here that will use him. 

Eliza
She's alright with me, she could be fun to use.

Akuma
I wouldn't be as bothered if he wasn't actually part of the damn story.

Kazumi

Your thoughts on the new characters. Tumblr_onr0b76Xrt1s2u73uo2_400
Bosca
Bosca

Rep : 65

http://boscabat.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy April 2nd 2017, 9:41 am

Nnnnnn yes Valentina
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Rep : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down