Post by CFW on July 5th 2017, 8:21 am

They took out the blackest color swatches

Admin

Rep : 99

http://gamersgeneration.forumotion.com/u3

Back to top Go down

Re: Tekken 7 Hype Train!

Post by Alisassy on July 5th 2017, 11:00 am

I came here to post that. Why would they do that? Black is legit the best colour T7 had because the colour custom is absolute shite.

I mean i enjoy doing simple recolours. They are a CHORE in T7

Rep : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne on July 5th 2017, 12:13 pm

ugh I just saw a video showing off the black color removal and Jin legit looks like he has gray hair. Why in the absolute fuck would they do something like that??? I'm so scared that a lot of my high fashion couture outfits will be ugly and bland now.
deadbananadeadbananadeadbanana

Rep : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca on July 5th 2017, 1:17 pm

This patch is not worth them ruining most of my colour edits, I relied on that darkest colour for all my hairs and Nina's fucking guns are darker than her dress now. (F@)
Bosca

Rep : 65

http://boscabat.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne on July 5th 2017, 3:12 pm

So people are saying they're making the change bc of Dragunov's skeleton suit being made all jet-black and being unseeable in certain stages?? Then why not just make the change to his outfit only?? Why not just ruin that outfit like they did with Xiaoyu's default leggings that can only have the bottom parts of her legs changed so she doesn't look naked. Or y'know they could've just removed the orange section like they already do with other kinds of outfits to avoid looking nude but I guess they like making everything difficult and ugly.
psyduck

(side note they are increasing the volume of T1, T2, T3 and T4 tracks which I've been praying for so that's some good news)

I still haven't got the update but I'm already pressed. Clock my avatar...she's gonna be ruined. The hair is so ugly in the game that I hide most of it with dark browns and blacks.
rip

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy on July 5th 2017, 4:12 pm

How did it go from brown to grey? Omfg

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy on July 5th 2017, 8:34 pm

I got to check which customs of mine it ruined... One Leo, one Asuka, two LCs and two Alisas. It's also ruined alot of future ones consisering the other colours were trash, i kinda liked black or white with accent colours

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne on July 5th 2017, 9:51 pm

I wasn't even able to count how many of mine were destroyed. My icon now has to be blonde seeing as that's the only acceptable hair color now. Honestly wouldn't be bad if the brown color option was actually brown and not a shitty copper color but idk if they'll ever fix that since that's how its been since the beginning of customization on the arcades.

Plus, when a default outfit or hair color is already black or dark brown and you change one of the other colors but leave the black/brown alone, IT STILL TURNS GRAY! I noticed it when I would change Master Raven's lighter dreadlocks and all of a sudden her darker locs would turn gray even though I didn't touch them. Same thing happens to Kat's bra if you change her jacket and Kazumi's hair if you change her barrettes.

Strangely enough though my #ComeToBrazil Katarina's hair was left untouched despite being a darkish brown? ((This is what it looks like: [x])) I'm glad she was spared since she's my favorite outfit to use but I'm still pressed over everyone else. I had a Michiko Malandro cosplay Katarina that I loved and got a bunch of compliments on Tumblr over and I had to kill her today.
deadbanana

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne on July 6th 2017, 11:46 am

The trailer didn't really show off as much as I hoped. I like the snippets of Kat and Alisa doing poses I've never seen before though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy on July 6th 2017, 12:59 pm

I'm really pressed this is the new game mode... Bowl is the worst of the minigames. Fuck Wii U for getting Ball.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca on July 6th 2017, 5:02 pm

I dunno, Bowl is cute and if they have online for it even better. I just think it's sad that's what we paid for rather than it being a default extra mode..but at least it doesn't look half arsed, that slow mo animation for Lucky Chloe's shot was great.
Bosca

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy on July 6th 2017, 9:53 pm

Welp, they took the trailer down.

Back to top Go down

Post by CFW on July 7th 2017, 12:16 am

lolllllllllllllllllll

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy on July 7th 2017, 5:39 am

Ok its back up. Still though

Back to top Go down

Post by barbiegirl on July 8th 2017, 12:02 am

Its time to take out H*rada

Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca on July 8th 2017, 12:26 pm

Harada is being very annoying on twitter atm, giving me mixed feelings and hope of our missing girls. I wanna believe he's just trying to keep our expectations low to have a hype reveal.
Bosca

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy on July 8th 2017, 4:59 pm

Tbh idk how he hasn't deleted that twitter. Between sane people getting annoyed with him and him getting annoyed with the insane people that tweet him.

In other news, yay for infinite revenge matches. Had a good session against a Jin as Asuka. Ended up like 10-6 to me but it was super cute at how we kept adapting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne on July 8th 2017, 8:16 pm

I don't even wanna check his twitter since I can only imagine how messy it is. I did see a tweet from Wonkey though about their panel at SDCC and potentially discussing character DLC updates. I can only pray that its too soon to discuss the first guest character since they're not coming out until December. If the vets aren't revealed at SDCC or Evo I'll officially give up hope tbh.

I still haven't tried ranked after the update but I'm lowkey scared because I don't know when the proper time to leave a session would be because like I'm not trynna fight certain people for forever lmao. I wish they just changed it to FT3 bc idk how I'll be able to leave a session without it being somewhat shady lmao.

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne on July 9th 2017, 1:31 am

I did a few ranked matches today and got to Fighter rank. I didn't really get to take advantage of the rematch system too much though. I had a FT2 with an Asuka that I won (he was the one to quit after his second loss) and I had a FT3 with a Hwo that I lost 3-2. I was the one to quit though since I suck against Hwo and I wasn't trying to keep on getting bodied but with the new rematch system I felt inclined to send a "GG" like I would've sent one anyways bc they were awesome matches but I also felt like I had to or else I would've looked pressed??

Also has anyone else noticed their movement improve after the latest update?? I feel like my wannabe-Korean-backdashes have been coming out more consistently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy on July 9th 2017, 7:52 am

Nah i haven't noticed movement be any better since they update.

I finally tried out Claudio and homegirl has like two moves. It's like playing someone back in T2. Doesn't seem to be much string variety, the mix ups are all from the pokes and i guess that Starburst 50/50 I can't consistently juggle from so yay.

I do send GGs to some people i have sessions with. Had a match against i Nina who i got two promotions off (it started as a promo match for both of us) but the match before she would have been demoted she left. She wasn't good though, just kept abusing d3,4,3 into f1+2 and df3,4,4_3+4 mixup.

Also got called trash and to fix my connection by a Kazumi that only knew WR2. But i mean if its laggy, don't accept the revenge match...

Back to top Go down

Post by CFW on July 13th 2017, 8:59 am

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy on July 13th 2017, 1:45 pm

Nnnnn hiring lawyers over streaming tekken matches is some level of extra i hope i can achieve

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne on July 13th 2017, 5:56 pm

Mess! That reminds me of when Debra threatened to take Orgey to court.
deadbanana

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy on July 13th 2017, 7:05 pm

Wait i dont remember that tea deadbanana

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne on July 13th 2017, 9:24 pm

I don't remember why exactly but I'm pretty sure it wasn't over a specific instance but only because Orgey overall was a mess and was basically harassing everybody kii.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum