Gamers Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anna in T7

5 posters

Go down

Anna in T7 Empty Anna in T7

Post by GBI January 31st 2015, 7:54 pm

Anna in T7 12b7cd4fa882cc8b0c1df78157016437

I know this might be a little early as we don't even know if she is going to be in the game, but I wanted to do this anyway.
Let's discuss about what you wish for Anna in T7, from how negative on block one of her move should be to the color of her toenails.

STORYWISE: 

I'd like her to stop fighting with Nina. Even better, I'd like her to get along and cooperate with her. I don't know why and how but I leave that to the talented Tekken scenario team ( Rolling Eyes ). Their story was great until TTT, since T5 it became pure nonsense.

APPEARANCE:

She's already perfect. Though, I'd like to see more fur.

GAMEPLAYWISE:

Some of her old moves need to get new animations (uf+4,3,4 ; 4 from d+1,4 and db+2,4 ; her side throws and her reversals).
Get rid of her old b+2,2 which is useless anyway. Create a new b+2 and make it an i12 punisher which knockdown (it could still be a slap).
I want a new extension for f+3 because f+3,2 is going to be less interesting for juggles ----> f+3,4. It would be a double knee, the second one causing K! so we can still have our classical combo staples working with qcf+1 or df+3,2~df1 in them.
I want her rage art to be sexy, elegant and with a bazooka shot at the end of it mwah.

That's all I can think of right now ! 
Your turn !

Last edited by GBI on February 7th 2015, 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
GBI
GBI
Active

Rep : 2

Back to top Go down

Anna in T7 Empty Re: Anna in T7

Post by Delayne January 31st 2015, 8:31 pm

omfgg @ the bazooka at the end of her rage art. That would be so flawless.

Appearance wise, I liked her bob when it was a little longer. Like T5 was the ideal length for me. I also hope for a new P2 outfit altogether even though I've loved her past ones. She's the queen of outfits so she should constantly be getting new ones.
mwah
Delayne
Delayne

Rep : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by CFW January 31st 2015, 8:47 pm

Her fingernails need to be red. mwah 

I think her appearance was great in TBV and I wouldn't be mad at all if that is what she looks like. I just want more safety for her in general.
CFW
CFW
Admin

Rep : 99

https://gamersgeneration.forumotion.com/u3

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleenium February 1st 2015, 2:45 am

I wish Namco would stop making her seem like the inferior sister just once.
Meleenium
Meleenium

Rep : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy February 2nd 2015, 9:11 am

I need her to be gone from Nina. If she can't ditch that, be a sick bitch and try drag Steve into it? Really go for it instead of squabbling on the street over lip gloss.

Mess at the bazooka. Where she gonna pull it form, her coochie? It'd be cute as an item move rage art (namco? mwah )

But like really i'm just waiting for all those moves that will slap a hoe into K!. launch, df3,2~df3,2 is gonna be super cute.

I think a fast move that does K! from CAT could be good... Depending on the hitbox we could have a f3~b~new CAT K! move in juggles.
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Rep : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by GBI February 2nd 2015, 5:13 pm

Delayne wrote:omfgg @ the bazooka at the end of her rage art. That would be so flawless.

mwah

Alisassy wrote:Mess at the bazooka. Where she gonna pull it form, her coochie?

Like in her TTT2 ending, out of nowhere ! Anna is that awesome. Alexz2

Delayne wrote:
Appearance wise, I liked her bob when it was a little longer. Like T5 was the ideal length for me.

I have to disagree with this. I like her hair in her T5 CG, but the ingame result was disappointing I think. It was kinda messy Neutral.

Delayne wrote:
She's the queen of outfits so she should constantly be getting new ones.

+1!

Alisassy wrote:launch, df3,2~df3,2 is gonna be super cute

I didn't think of that one but the move looks like it could really K!

Out of CAT, maybe make 2+3 and db3,3 K! A new move is of course welcome too.
GBI
GBI
Active

Rep : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum