Gamers Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Move-set Changes/Adjustments You Wanna See For T7

3 posters

Go down

Move-set Changes/Adjustments You Wanna See For T7 Empty Move-set Changes/Adjustments You Wanna See For T7

Post by Delayne September 8th 2015, 3:15 pm

This can be for characters already confirmed and for characters not yet confirmed.

Katarina:
She needs a better combo after a floor break. I mean almost every vid I've seen of her doing a floor break combo is her doing a basic ass, no special animation u/f+1, followed by her really cute u/b+4. Is this really the best damage combo y'all have found? It just looks so ugly.

Kunimitsu:
- I think she could fit in really well into this game. She's got the advantage of being in TR + its no secret that she's wildly popular. I think maybe I'd like to see a few moves added to her f+3 "Setsunagake" stance. Preferably even a S! move.
-I think her BT 1+2 could be slightly tweaked to be a S! move. and her f+2,3 will most likely be the best S! move to use in combos ((sample combo would looks like: d/f+2, f+3+4, f+4~SET 1, f+2,3 S! SET 4))
- Maybe for the SET 1,2,4 the 4 could be replaced by a spinning kick that causes S! since B! moves are only useful in floor break combos.

Julia/Michelle:
- ff+1,4 would to make a comeback in combos as a S! move.
- ((For Michelle:)) ss+3,4 to make a comeback, ss+2 to be a low again, hitboxes fixed on d/f+3+4, give her T6 Julia's d/f+3+4 as d+3+4 or something.
- S! moves: d/b+1+2,1, d/f+4,2,3, WS+2,1, maybe an altered b+4??? WS+3 (though idk how that'd be useful in any combo)

Anna:
- S! moves: ff+2, qcf+4, d/f+1,2,3, an altered u/f+3??, b+4. She'll probably need a brand new S! move more useful for combos.
- Queen just needs buffs in general.

I'll probably do more later. I wanna go over Jun's command list and see what can be tweaked.
Delayne
Delayne

Rep : 146

Back to top Go down

Move-set Changes/Adjustments You Wanna See For T7 Empty Re: Move-set Changes/Adjustments You Wanna See For T7

Post by Alisassy September 8th 2015, 3:46 pm

Gurl you know Kuni's f3+4 would be a S! move. At least it looks like it should.

I'll comeback here after i think about it some more, but my first change that i would want is Asuka to get her old 2,1,1+2 back. I don't mind the new version because easy S!, but she lost a useful spike move. Plus it was cancellable and could end in crouching, so mix ups.

For Jun, 1+4,2,4 would need to be a S! move. If she got added, it would be a sin not to.
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Rep : 131

Back to top Go down

Move-set Changes/Adjustments You Wanna See For T7 Empty Re: Move-set Changes/Adjustments You Wanna See For T7

Post by Delayne September 8th 2015, 4:15 pm

Alisassy wrote:Gurl you know Kuni's f3+4 would be a S! move. At least it looks like it should.
I initially had that as a S! move but I wanted it for that combo. It gave so much damage.
omfglmao
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne September 8th 2015, 8:16 pm

Alisassy wrote:I'll comeback here after i think about it some more, but my first change that i would want is Asuka to get her old 2,1,1+2 back. I don't mind the new version because easy S!, but she lost a useful spike move. Plus it was cancellable and could end in crouching, so mix ups.

For Jun, 1+4,2,4 would need to be a S! move. If she got added, it would be a sin not to.
Is Asuka's current 2,1,1+2 not cancellable? I feel like they should've kept 2,1,1+2 the same, then added just 2,1,2 or something that did S! Does 2,3 S! though?

As for Jun, I agree with 1+4,2,4 being a S! move. I would think maybe they'd make u/f+3 S! as well, but I kinda hope not.

Other S! moves for Jun:
1,2,4, f+4, d/f+1,1(maybe?), d+4,4, d/b+1,4, b+2,1,4, 1+4,3, WS+2,1

Moves that could maybe be slightly altered to be S! moves:
2,1,1+2, b+4,2, f,f+2,3

She actually seems like she'd fit in perfectly gameplay wise. Plus Asuka hasn't snatched any of her Jun-specific moves so I think Momther Jun has a good shot honestly.

As for Nina S! moves:
d/f+3,2,4, 1,2,4, 2,4, d/f+3,4, d+2,3, d/b+2, b+2,2,2(?), b+3,4, qcf+4,2,3, WS+1,1+2, WS+4,3

Moves that could maybe be slightly altered to be S! moves:
1,4,1, f+2,1,1+2 (altered like Asuka's 2,1,1+2 maybe?), qcf+2

I love nerding out about this. @Greg you know Anna way better than me what changes you think she need?
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by CFW September 8th 2015, 11:33 pm

Delayne wrote:
Anna:
- S! moves: ff+2, qcf+4, d/f+1,2,3, an altered u/f+3??, b+4. She'll probably need a brand new S! move more useful for combos.

Disclaimer; I don't have access to the game anymore, so I haven't been able to play any type of Tekken game since February meaning I might not remember a lot.

Ok, so why ff+2 and qcf+4? How would those work? ff2 would make more sense as a PC to me (just make it a mid). Back 4 would be interesting as S! (maybe a PC too!!!), but there would need to be a change. Make it faster.

An example combo could be:

Launcher - d/f+3,2~qcf1, b+4, S!~dash, d/f+1,2,3

Possible S! attacks (some copy/pasted from my post on TZ):
b+4 (make it faster)
qcf+2,1
CJM+1
CJM~qcf+1
CJM d+3,3 (increase range)
qcf~3,2
SS 1+2
d/b 3+4,3 (make it faster)

Changes:
Faster b2
Safer f+1+2
Faster and safer CJM~ff (I wish I could test this to see what I want from it)
Parry on df 1+2?
Increase startup parry window of CJM
Safer f+4

Keep the bound in CJM+1+2
I'll make changes as I go I wish I could play still.
CFW
CFW
Admin

Rep : 99

https://gamersgeneration.forumotion.com/u3

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne September 9th 2015, 12:17 am

I put ff+2 as an S! move just because she spins doing it lmao. As for qcf+4 it reminds me a lot of Lili's qcf+3+4 and that's a S! attack now. There maybe would have to be a slight change in animation but I could still see it regardless.

qcf+2,1 would be a good S! move given that the animation for the 1 changes.
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy September 9th 2015, 3:17 pm

I'd feel like Anna's qcf+4 could work as an S! move but i'd need the animation to have a bt more umph behind the second kick. With df3,2~df it could be easily worked into combos.

Jun, idk, uf3 does have the spin but it looks to weak for it to be a S! move. It'd be a complete waste in combos like. I feel that her f1+2 could be a S! move but then what follow ups would she have other than f1+2~2(i forget the name of the stance lol) so in that sense it'd be kinda bad. She would need a S! move from both stances though. Maybe give the b1+2 stance a CH S! launcher?

I lowkey want Nina's WS1 to get changed so her combo's stop abusing it. And it wouldnt work but i'd like Divine Cannon to become a S! move. Not on NH or anything, but mid combo. Work an old classic back into the combos
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne September 9th 2015, 3:41 pm

I kinda want Nina to abandon the iWS1 too lmao. The only combo I can do with iWS1 is: launcher, d/f+3,2,ss+1,f,iWS1, 1+4B! f,f+3 lmao. If they either made it easier or gave her something else more useful, I feel like she'd become more popular because a lot of people wanna use her, but can't. Aris said it best when he said you never see her at tournaments because she's already so hard to use and its even harder when you're in that crazy tournament setting.
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy September 9th 2015, 7:04 pm

I'd rather it get removed than made easier cause i mean the high level play juggles were pretty much all the same. Just get into iWS1 and take it from there. It'll be no different with WS1,1+2 being a S! move. I mean if it isn't that'll be a complete mess because what more of an animation could you ask for??

But even then if it isn't a S! move, it'll be the follow up
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne November 4th 2015, 9:55 pm

I was practicing T7-style combos with Anna and Michelle today. I think a staple combo for Anna would be: launcher, d/f+1, d/f+3,2~qcf+3,2S! qcf+2,1. Can we all agree qcf+3,2 would be an S! move? The 2 is similar to second hit of Katarina's f+2,2 which is one of her S! moves. CH qcf+1, qcf+1, d/f+3,2~qcf+3,2S! also would give a ton of damage.

As for Changs: u/f+4,3, d,d/f+1~4~1, d,d/f+1~4~1, f,f+1,4S!, running grab/d,d/f+1,2
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy November 5th 2015, 9:57 am

Anna qcf+3,2 would defs be a S! move

As for the Chang's, ff1,4 will defs be one (if they don't change the kick again ala T6) but i feel they'll add a S! move to the 3+4 spin so d,df+1~3, new S! move will probably be a better option than ff1,4 for damage. For ease, obvs ff1,4.

I just hope that if they do give the spin a S! move, it she dont get the Asuka treatment where it replaces the old 1+2 B! . B! may be gone Harada but i still like to spike (espesh with the new spike mechanic)
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne November 5th 2015, 3:17 pm

I hope they don't mess with her d,d/f+1~4~1+2 because spiking is so useful in this game. Especially with the floor break stage(s). If one of her windroll options were to be replaced with an S! move it should either be 2 or 3,1 because I never use either of them. Only occasionally the d,d/f+1~4~2 to wallsplat.
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy November 8th 2015, 1:42 pm

Ya i'd rather another option got replaced to. I'd rather see it be the 2 than the 3,1. I rarely used the 3,1 myself but it's still nice
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum