Gamers Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animal Crossing

+2
Owlsighs
Bosca
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Animal Crossing - Page 3 Empty Re: Animal Crossing

Post by Andy June 18th 2015, 12:27 pm

Delayne wrote:
Yeah I thought it was weird that the AC game is heavily inspired by Mario Party when MP10 JUST came out. It didn't flop did it? I thought it was hella fun and a major improvement from 8 and 9.
I don't even know. I hardly played MP10 tbh. Recently I've started so many different games and not committed to them because I've started playing League of Legends too. I still need to go back to Bayonetta 2, MP10, Splatoon, and Smash Bros. And that's only a few.

Luckily nothing else I want is coming out this year besides Starfox (but with no Krystal and it being SF64 2.0 idk...)
Andy
Andy
Active

Rep : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca July 5th 2015, 4:18 pm

I'm so mad, these cards are amazing.

Spoiler:

I think I'm actually gonna get cards for this game now.
Bosca
Bosca

Rep : 65

http://boscabat.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca July 18th 2015, 7:39 pm

My current villagers are amazing tbh. wooparty

Animal Crossing - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_mpkk23fLx71qz4rgpAnimal Crossing - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_mpkn4pYkG91qz4rgpAnimal Crossing - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_mpkoqkraeC1qz4rgpAnimal Crossing - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_mpkk2fCNFW1qz4rgpAnimal Crossing - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_mpkpx96Ws81qz4rgpAnimal Crossing - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_mpkruibDYn1qz4rgpAnimal Crossing - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_mpkotukAF71qz4rgpAnimal Crossing - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_mpkr3homJA1qz4rgpAnimal Crossing - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_mpkreochEU1qz4rgpAnimal Crossing - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_mpkpdafwwV1qz4rgp
Bosca
Bosca

Rep : 65

http://boscabat.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum