Gamers Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who Are You Currently Lusting Over? (irl edition)

+2
Andy
Delayne
6 posters

Go down

Who Are You Currently Lusting Over? (irl edition) Empty Who Are You Currently Lusting Over? (irl edition)

Post by Delayne May 25th 2014, 11:34 pm

This ain't gon' come as a surprise but I want Teen Wolf star Keahu Kahuanui to run a train on me. His smile and dimples and hair and eyebrows and nerdiness kill me.
 jonny 
Who Are You Currently Lusting Over? (irl edition) Tumblr_n60sa5WoVy1reaavdo1_1280
Delayne
Delayne

Rep : 146

Back to top Go down

Who Are You Currently Lusting Over? (irl edition) Empty Re: Who Are You Currently Lusting Over? (irl edition)

Post by Andy May 26th 2014, 12:06 am

Fine ass men in work who I see in tight shirts and have amazing bubble butts/bulges in suit pants and I wanna lure them into the disabled toilets and buss it open for them with Partition playing in the background then kick them to the curb once I'm done.
Andy
Andy
Active

Rep : 5

Back to top Go down

Who Are You Currently Lusting Over? (irl edition) Empty Re: Who Are You Currently Lusting Over? (irl edition)

Post by CFW May 26th 2014, 12:35 am

The only thing both of y'all should be lusting over is a damn Bible. Seek the Lorde, thank u Jesus.
CFW
CFW
Admin

Rep : 99

https://gamersgeneration.forumotion.com/u3

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne May 26th 2014, 12:43 am

CFW wrote:The only thing both of y'all should be lusting over is a damn Bible. Seek the Lorde, thank u Jesus.
Who Are You Currently Lusting Over? (irl edition) Tumblr_n65wr4paPv1qiodg3o1_500
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by CFW May 26th 2014, 12:47 am

Who Are You Currently Lusting Over? (irl edition) Tumblr_inline_n65w6wqPXO1ri460d
CFW
CFW
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy May 27th 2014, 6:56 pm

Delayne wrote:
CFW wrote:The only thing both of y'all should be lusting over is a damn Bible. Seek the Lorde, thank u Jesus.
Who Are You Currently Lusting Over? (irl edition) Tumblr_n65wr4paPv1qiodg3o1_500

Oop

Who Are You Currently Lusting Over? (irl edition) Doa5-t10
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Rep : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy May 28th 2014, 10:39 pm

My previous post in this thread was slightly 2turnt, sorry.

Anyway. I was on facebook searching people I went to school with even though I deleted everyone from my past on there, and there was this guy I went to college with, and also we ended up also going to the same uni and same course and everything. I never really spoke to him much at all, but my "best friend" in uni who I also shared a flat with spoke more with him, and fucked him one night when they went out to a club together, and ended up fucking when they were drunk. She was female btw.

Fast forward to today, I click his profile out of nosiness, and he's got RuPaul's Drag Race and Sharon Needles as shared likes. I don't know how private his profile is, but his likes and stuff certainly seemed very minimal, one of them being some indie film about some guys in prison who fall in love. I'm sure it's not someone who's gone on his fb as liked stuff as a joke, because why would they pinpoint RPDR AND Sharon Needles? If he's came out I'm like, really gagged, because I had no idea, but in hindsight he was kinda gay. Fuck. Then again, he did shag my girl-friend that time (of which I could hear...) so that threw me off.

He's kinda cute too, he has dimples for days, and a tan complexion, but like, I need a fucking better gaydar. Back in college when we were like 17, I remember he was into like wearing tracksuits and rapping over techno music. I'm so gagged rn, but I'm also thinking, this sweet ass boy was next door to me fucking some two faced bitch I used to be friends with's bargain bucket when he could've had this extra virgin bussy? 

Sad.
Andy
Andy
Active

Back to top Go down

Post by CFW May 28th 2014, 10:53 pm

Did she r8 him pig
CFW
CFW
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne May 29th 2014, 12:01 pm

ppdrainer wrote:he has dimples for days, and a tan complexion
go get ha
 mwah 
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Purifico May 29th 2014, 12:24 pm

Via Purifico
Via Purifico
Staff

Rep : 53

https://gamersgeneration.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne May 29th 2014, 12:29 pm

He's cute.
  smitten 
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by CFW May 29th 2014, 12:41 pm

everything is dark-sided
CFW
CFW
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Purifico May 29th 2014, 12:52 pm

Delayne wrote:
He's cute.
  smitten 

Ikr? how can some of the girls say no asians?.
Via Purifico
Via Purifico
Staff

Rep : 53

https://gamersgeneration.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy May 29th 2014, 2:29 pm

I'm waiting for marriage #hetero4lyfe

Delayne wrote:
ppdrainer wrote:he has dimples for days, and a tan complexion
go get ha
 mwah 

deadbanana
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Rep : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy May 29th 2014, 6:08 pm

CFW wrote:

Did she r8 him pig
idk, but she sounded like she was having a good time I guess (this is so gross to talk abt). It was probably sloppy bc they were both drunk, and why he probably felt more inclined to stick it in ha. He might just be bi tbh, but I'm still gagged.
Andy
Andy
Active

Back to top Go down

Post by CFW June 2nd 2014, 6:31 pm

phoneweeps phoneweeps phoneweeps 

Please love yourself and do not google image search Michael Jai White because then something bad will happen to u

Who Are You Currently Lusting Over? (irl edition) Michael_Jai_White

phoneweeps phoneweeps phoneweeps 
CFW
CFW
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca June 2nd 2014, 6:36 pm

Looks like someone is googling through the MK actors.  zoom
Bosca
Bosca

Rep : 65

http://boscabat.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CFW June 2nd 2014, 6:38 pm

No I didn't even know he was in MK I was looking at something else but he probably looks hot in that too phoneweeps
CFW
CFW
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down