Gamers Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Street Fighter V (PS4 & PC)

+2
Delayne
Via Purifico
6 posters

Page 17 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next

Go down

Street Fighter V (PS4 & PC) - Page 17 Empty Re: Street Fighter V (PS4 & PC)

Post by Delayne February 17th 2016, 12:55 am

ok I learned a few basic Mika combos and now I'm almost positive she's gonna be my main. I already find that her moves are implanted in my brain and I'm constantly saying her quotes with her.

My scrub ass managed to get 26/30 on medium survival with her (I think I would've gotten her tan/yellow alt which is everything) but ugly basic bitch beardless Ryu decided to drag me through the mud and I'm pissed. @capcom @jesus fix it because I can't keep going through all this with every character.
Delayne
Delayne

Rep : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca February 17th 2016, 7:35 am

@Andy exactly lol, the quality isn't the problem it's the accuracy lol and omg he looks nothing like how Birdie's VA would look in my head. He can def play Marduk irl tho.

The game is a mess..I agree with you all. 
Those costumes we unlocked too will set us back 40,000 fight money and we need to do survival separately for those too and it's just so boring..I could only reach 27 with Karin and 26 with R.Mika, but I beat it with Nash. I'm only gonna attempt these with those 3 tbh. Karin and R.Mika's easy colours are so ugly lol..I can't leave it at that.

Also, omg Ibuki's english voice is awful, but at least she doesn't take shit and is def involved with Karin like predicted and R.Mika's VA kills me, it's so bad at times, but so amazing others.

EDIT: Just beat it with R.Mika and lol she looks sunburnt in Karin's stage. I like her Orangey one too.
Bosca
Bosca

Rep : 65

http://boscabat.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne February 18th 2016, 5:41 pm

I feel bad for Laura's VA, G.K. Bowes, because I know Laura’s voice is annoying but I really think its Capcom’s fault and not her's because I remember Laura Bailey saying how she wanted to go more mature with Chun's voice but Capcom kept telling her to keep it cuter and bubblier and I have no doubt that they told Laura's VA to do the same. Like she sounded great in her story mode but her other lines like "DING DING! I TOOK THIS ROUND!" are so unfitting.

She did Asuka's English voice in SFXT and she sounds so much better like why did they make her go so over the top for Laura but keep it normal for Asuka?? idgi??
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy February 18th 2016, 7:42 pm

I cannot with this survival mode bs for colors. Managed normal with Cammy but with Laura and Fang i get to the high 20s and its all over. Like just gimme the difficult AI immediately, dont make me waste time with the piss easy fights that give no reward and just set bad habits
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Rep : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy February 18th 2016, 8:49 pm

Ok i did normal with Fang i am happy. Lemme pray the colours can be bought with fight money or something in march cause i aint doing hard no maam
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca February 19th 2016, 11:33 am

I hope they patch the game to allow us to unlock the colours for all alts when we've completed one of these, having to do them individually is ridic..I've got Nash, R.Mika, Karin, Ryu and Necalli on normal now. Tried Laura, but Ryu fucked me up, the bitch.. I don't know if I'll ever bother braving hard. I really want Karin's light blue tho.

I know there's more content coming, but does anyone else feel like they really need to add more stages? While they are all pretty much good (well not the shadaloo HQ, it screams SFIV) it feels limited. Maybe a countryside stage like Makoto's dojo or the field in SF Alpha 2. Sometimes less is more.
Bosca
Bosca

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne February 19th 2016, 1:30 pm

I feel like we should get at least 1 or 2 stages with each DLC wave.
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne February 19th 2016, 4:53 pm

If I make it to stage 30 on medium survival and get my heart ripped out through my anus by M. Bison one more time........

I just want tan yellow outfit Mika so bad. Why did Capcom have to release this game like this??

Street Fighter V (PS4 & PC) - Page 17 Tumblr_o2t8i0agB81qiodg3o2_250
Street Fighter V (PS4 & PC) - Page 17 Tumblr_o2t8i0agB81qiodg3o1_250
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca February 19th 2016, 7:54 pm

Btw, what's everyone's name in the game? So we can all be ready for that 8 player lobby in march or if you wanna get some games soon.
Bosca
Bosca

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne February 19th 2016, 8:10 pm

Mine is Delaynez
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy February 19th 2016, 10:13 pm

just search through psn id, i already added yall to my faves :date:
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca February 20th 2016, 1:59 pm

Good tip, just added you all now and I can't believe you're a FANG guy.

Also, why does Capcom insist that Kikoken be a charge move, it's that even that good of a move and it's made worse with the input.
Bosca
Bosca

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy February 20th 2016, 10:58 pm

The most annoying Chun Li part is hands down lightning legs being qcf+K, i mean there is the odd time i get df+MK instead and that move is just the worst. Bring back Hazanshu and leave that in the dirt.

GGs to my homegurl Bosca, when battle longue would actually let us play instead of sitting us on loading screens and deciding the connection was lost (but at least it didn't kick us form the lounge so brownie points??). Taught me a few Mika combos so i am happy with that :date:

But srsly Capcom, what are these loading times and when are they being removed? I know its whatever bullshit you have going on with the servers, stop it.
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca February 21st 2016, 11:28 am

Yeah GGs Alisassy, it was fun! Actually enjoyed fighting Fang as weird as that sounds. Hopefully our next games won't be plagued by the loading times. The 2 times me and Red fought in battle lounge were much quicker, so let's hope that is a rarity.
Bosca
Bosca

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy February 21st 2016, 4:32 pm

This loading time is plaguing me everywhere, story mode is such a chore with it.

Anyone else bothered by how less slutty Laura's outfit seems in the story mode drawings? The modellers definitely cropped the hell out of that crop top, but they gave her an extra bracelet so its ok??

EDIT: i mean i prefer the way it looks in the drawings  deadbanana
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne February 21st 2016, 5:25 pm

I could do without the ugly tan lines. I'm glad that's not showing in-game because she's light enough as it is. I do prefer her outfit without the underboob but she looks horrible in all the story mode drawings. All basic human anatomy went out the window when drawing her.
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca February 21st 2016, 7:12 pm

Maintenance tomorrow, so keep track of your fight money. I don't trust Capcom.  fat
Bosca
Bosca

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne February 21st 2016, 8:57 pm

btw are you not able to see which people favorite you? I'm real conceited and I wanna see all of my 2 fans.
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca February 22nd 2016, 1:46 pm

I don't know how tbh. 

I'm feeling really nervous about Ibuki's reveal, I feel like they are gonna make her school uniform outfit her default and that would really bother me. In the story she's wearing some sort of scarf and battle gloves with her it..and if they don't have Sakura, I'm worried they are making Ibuki the token schoolgirl and that's not cool. I need her to be a ninja for life. I could be completely wrong and I hope I am.
Bosca
Bosca

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne February 22nd 2016, 3:14 pm

Is that even a school uniform? It looks kinda like her uniform except its really baggy and Ninja-y to me. Her silhouette definitely isn't a school uniform so I wouldn't worry about it. At the very least it'll just be an alt.
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca February 22nd 2016, 4:45 pm

Yeah I think it is tbh, because you can see in the 2nd shot of her and Mika arguing she's wearing her usual red tie thingy. I actually like her uniform as its not so fanservicey as others, but I just don't want that to be her default image. So I hope you're right, because I'd love it as her alternate outfit, especially with the added scarf and gauntlets.

Spoiler:

I dunno what is up with Elena's lunch choice.  (@F)
Bosca
Bosca

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy February 22nd 2016, 8:05 pm

Those two are fat bitches deadbanana

Maybe you can see who ya fans are in the March update?? Gotta keep the good content locked away
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca February 23rd 2016, 12:51 pm

Imagine a randomer faving you tho, that would be such an ego boost.  omglmao

Oh yeah, not that any of you (sadly) care about Alex, but apparently his V-skill will be "embody" of his grappling style and he'll not be exactly what we're use to with him moveset wise. I'm just confused why they are going on about him being younger, yet you saw all those that should have basically been babies running around in 4 with the exact appearance they had in 3. I guess they are just starting to care about the story this time around?
Bosca
Bosca

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy February 23rd 2016, 9:26 pm

SF has such a messed up timeline... Bison and Dhalsim have considerably aged but Sakura been in school this entire time? Even Karin ditched the school uniform.

Like the best way to try work out the disaster that it is is by using Ken's son.
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne February 23rd 2016, 9:32 pm

Ono tweeted something about Sakura being in the school uniform for forever and I'm just like...then keep her the fuck out tbh like you can't redesign almost everyone and then keep the person who people wanted redesigned the most in the same tired uniform. Like I'm fine with it as an alt. I guess but I really wanna see what else they can do with her design-wise. She could wear this outfit again and I'd live.

Street Fighter V (PS4 & PC) - Page 17 08_sakuraalt

Also has Capcom addressed the colors thing yet? I'm so tired of making it to stage 30 and M. Bison slapping his uncut fatty all over my face. If it was Rashid I'd be fine.
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next