MMOs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MMOs

Post by CFW on October 20th 2015, 1:33 pm

I think I'm gonna get back into them. 

My friend has been all up Neverwinter's ass, but I can't play it because an issue with my display drivers. So I downloaded Perfect World, because I used to play that (and I didn't know Neverwinter was a part of PWI) so seeing it and playing it again on a new account was fun. 

I'm a level 6 Tideborn Psychic. I need to get a USB mouse, because I hate playing with the mousepad and the WSAD keys.



Surprisingly, the game runs really well on my cheap ass PC, at first when I was choosing classes and creating my character the screen had a really bad flicker, but I fixed it in the settings.

I'm gonna try to see if I can get Aika online again too, I miss my pran.

_____________________________
The bringer of woe.
avatar
CFW
Admin

Age : 23
Location : Florida
Posts : 5016
Rep : 99

http://gamersgeneration.forumotion.com/u3

Back to top Go down

Re: MMOs

Post by CFW on October 21st 2015, 2:05 am

Bye this is why I stopped playing these things before. I start gettin too attached. 

_____________________________
The bringer of woe.
avatar
CFW
Admin

Age : 23
Location : Florida
Posts : 5016
Rep : 99

http://gamersgeneration.forumotion.com/u3

Back to top Go down

Re: MMOs

Post by Alisassy on October 22nd 2015, 9:53 pm

Never heard of those.

I always liked the idea of MMOs but never properly got into one. Needs a regular group to play with to make it worth while. I mean if you wanted you could throw Destiny in as a MMO, but it really lacks all of the social aspects of one so i wouldn't

_____________________________
avatar
Alisassy
Staff

Location : Ireland
Posts : 4124
Rep : 131

Back to top Go down

Re: MMOs

Post by CFW on October 23rd 2015, 2:12 am

I don't like conversing with people like there could be some lame weeaboo I'd like to stay away from so I usually just play by myself. This could be some thing we could all actually do if we were all interested in it tho phone

_____________________________
The bringer of woe.
avatar
CFW
Admin

Age : 23
Location : Florida
Posts : 5016
Rep : 99

http://gamersgeneration.forumotion.com/u3

Back to top Go down

Re: MMOs

Post by Alisassy on November 5th 2015, 10:02 am

Oh no you can't actually make friends on a MMO, you have to bring existing friends. 99% of the players are disgusting and the other 1% that are actually ok are scared of the other 99%

_____________________________
avatar
Alisassy
Staff

Location : Ireland
Posts : 4124
Rep : 131

Back to top Go down

Re: MMOs

Post by CFW on November 5th 2015, 3:14 pm

I tried this with pw but my neverwinter ass sucker friend doesn't like it. )))))))))):

_____________________________
The bringer of woe.
avatar
CFW
Admin

Age : 23
Location : Florida
Posts : 5016
Rep : 99

http://gamersgeneration.forumotion.com/u3

Back to top Go down

Re: MMOs

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum