Gamers Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mortal Kombat X - Tanya confirmed for "early June"

4 posters

Go down

Mortal Kombat X - Tanya confirmed for "early June" Empty Mortal Kombat X - Tanya confirmed for "early June"

Post by Delayne May 25th 2015, 2:45 pm

Mortal Kombat X - Tanya confirmed for "early June" Tanya10

Ed Boon confirmed on his Twitter yesterday that Tanya is in fact arriving in early June. It can be expected that she's going to be available a week earlier for Kombat Pack owners and then a week later for everyone else just like Jason Voorhees. Tanya will also be coming with some classic MK1 outfits for Sonya Blade, Liu Kang, and Kano.

A Kombat Kast specifically devoted to Tanya should be popping up anytime soon where you can see her in action and get a more detailed look at all of her variations (which are Pyromancer, Kobo-Jutsu, and Dragon Naginata)

Mortal Kombat X - Tanya confirmed for "early June" Tanyak11
Delayne
Delayne

Rep : 146

Back to top Go down

Mortal Kombat X - Tanya confirmed for "early June" Empty Re: Mortal Kombat X - Tanya confirmed for "early June"

Post by CFW May 25th 2015, 2:51 pm

I'm telling y'all, it's gotta be next week. phone
CFW
CFW
Admin

Rep : 99

https://gamersgeneration.forumotion.com/u3

Back to top Go down

Mortal Kombat X - Tanya confirmed for "early June" Empty Re: Mortal Kombat X - Tanya confirmed for "early June"

Post by Delayne May 25th 2015, 2:55 pm

It betta. I been waiting since 2006 for Mother Tanya. She cannot come soon enough.
phone
Delayne
Delayne

Rep : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by CFW May 25th 2015, 3:38 pm

I wish I could play MK Gold, actually that should be on PSN!!! phone
CFW
CFW
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy May 25th 2015, 4:33 pm

I never played it either. It was Dreamcast only iirc, which I never had. The roster looked more complete with Kitana and Mileena etc. being there.

I really hope Tanya gets some alternate skins too, I don't think she will given she's DLC herself. Such a shame. At least she's back though. Her being in the background of Kahn's colosseum in MK9 gave me hope she'd be DLC for that game but nope.
Andy
Andy
Active

Rep : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy May 25th 2015, 5:22 pm

If she is not on my console on June 2nd... poff

It always annoyed me that the DLC folk of MK9 only had one outfit. I can see why Jason in MKX only has one outfit, but Tanya and Tremor best not be done like that. I'm already annoyed that the klassic ninja outfit isn't available to all the ninjas. I mean it's just a recolour?? OK, they kept Reptile with his Reptile skin, but just slap the good one on Ermac and Scorp (and eventually Tremor & hopefully Rain when Boon stops being a douche) and call it a day poff
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Rep : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by CFW May 25th 2015, 5:25 pm

I think they're releasing klassic costumes for free through alternate methods, like the patches and mobile unlocks.
CFW
CFW
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down