Gamers Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars

5 posters

Go down

Star Wars Empty Star Wars

Post by Delayne December 26th 2015, 1:17 am

These two are homosexual lovers. Discuss.

Star Wars Tumblr_nzrhbeAiow1qdhizao1_500

Star Wars Tumblr_inline_nz3sg4BSrz1scrpba_500
Delayne
Delayne

Rep : 146

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Empty Re: Star Wars

Post by Alisassy December 26th 2015, 6:32 pm

I haven't seen it madonna
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Rep : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne December 26th 2015, 8:28 pm

Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy January 12th 2016, 8:37 pm

Delayne wrote:
These two are homosexual lovers. Discuss.

Star Wars Tumblr_nzrhbeAiow1qdhizao1_500

Star Wars IOZlZeP

Star Wars was good. I'd never watched the old ones until like...a week before I saw VII (sorrryyy) but I can see why people say they're better than the prequels which I for some reason thought were good as an 11 year old...
Andy
Andy
Active

Rep : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by CFW January 12th 2016, 8:48 pm

I used to think this franchise was only for repressed nerds, but it seems interesting so i'll have to give it a try.
CFW
CFW
Admin

Rep : 99

https://gamersgeneration.forumotion.com/u3

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleenium January 12th 2016, 11:41 pm

I thought the latest movie was pretty good, but overhyped as well.
Meleenium
Meleenium

Rep : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne January 13th 2016, 1:44 am

I don't get your distaste towards FoeXPinn though? Like obviously I want actual representation but I also don't see the harm in expressing interest in the thought of Poe and Finn having romantic feelings towards each other. I know their exchanges aren't as romantic as a lot of people are making them out to be but me thinking they had a spark or that Poe might have a crush on Finn isn't me accepting scraps like that as real representation. idk I'm just not entirely sure what exactly your viewpoint is so could you maybe enlighten me a little?

At the end of the day all I need is canon gay Poe Dameron and I will fight for it no matter what.
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy January 13th 2016, 7:25 am

Get your love pillow now

Star Wars Poe-dameron-body-pillows-01042016-164719

Anywho, i saw this movie last week and I enjoyed it. My friends that know a bit more about Star Wars said it hits alot of plot points that episode 4 hit, but w/e. BB-8 is adoreable, i want one, and amma need Ewoks.
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Rep : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne January 13th 2016, 12:35 pm

deadbanana

and binch me too!! I loved the Ewoks.
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy January 13th 2016, 1:48 pm

Delayne wrote:
I don't get your distaste towards FoeXPinn though? Like obviously I want actual representation but I also don't see the harm in expressing interest in the thought of Poe and Finn having romantic feelings towards each other. I know their exchanges aren't as romantic as a lot of people are making them out to be but me thinking they had a spark or that Poe might have a crush on Finn isn't me accepting scraps like that as real representation. idk I'm just not entirely sure what exactly your viewpoint is so could you maybe enlighten me a little?

At the end of the day all I need is canon gay Poe Dameron and I will fight for it no matter what.
I wrote about it here

By the sounds of it it looks like you already saw it though. This happens with every big film or whatever that tumblr jumps on, like they did with Avengers. Like, if you have that fantasy, ok, I get it - I saw someone's fan art of Sonic slipping it into Tails when i was like 10 and that scarred me for life so it's the same kinda thing but, if people are taking what we see in the film and believing that this is actual good representation, that I don't agree with, because there is literally nothing there.

The producers or whatever, if they get onto this, that people think they're being progressive when they're really not, they'll be giving themselves a pat on the back and in future will keep giving us nothing, or at the very least teasing us with ambiguous stuff that's next-to-nothing and could be interpreted however way, because they feel that's [enough].

It's like whenever two male characters get on well or are affectionate (which hetero men can do and should be shown doing non-romantically in media) then people think automatically omfg they're gay!!! Let's ship this, my OTP!!! My precious cinnamon bunsssss. It's so patronising.
Andy
Andy
Active

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne January 13th 2016, 5:06 pm

Alright thanks for explaining because I totally see where you're coming from and I get it. I remember back when I was a diehard Teen Wolf girl (gag) everyone and their mother shipped Derek and Stiles and the writers and actors always joked about it and it got so crazy that they started getting very uncomfortable with it and it even prompted the creator to delete his twitter and shit like that. Then it was nothing but queer baiting which was horrible and one of the many reasons I stopped watching it.

and I just like Finn/Poe's relationship in general. I though they had amazing chemistry and really cute scenes. Whether they're friends or something romantic is hinted at or whatever, I think they're still a wonderful duo. Me wanting themĀ 

and wait what was the lighthearted Latino comment you removed?
omfglmao
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy January 13th 2016, 7:27 pm

I said something about Oscar Isaac being Latino and that he's bound to have some sort of natural flirty charm and probably worded it badly so some berk commented on it being 'weird' so I decided to take it out lest I'm branded racist or some shit knowing tumblr. It was my attempt at adding a lighthearted comment to something serious but whatever.
Andy
Andy
Active

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down