Gamers Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nintendo Thread

+4
Ace
Bosca
CFW
Meleenium
8 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Nintendo Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Nintendo Thread

Post by Bosca July 15th 2015, 11:32 am

So sad, for a man with his power, he seemed so nice. I also learned it's because of him we got to experience the shock and joy of travelling to Kanto in Pokémon Gold & Silver, so thanks for that Mr. Iwata. RIP.
Bosca
Bosca

Rep : 65

http://boscabat.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca July 22nd 2015, 3:32 pm

I tried the MH4 demo, that game could be so fun if the camera wasn't a fucking damn mess. I know they got the c stick for the new 3DS to sort of remedy it, but they could fix the camera to your characters back at least.
Bosca
Bosca

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca November 13th 2015, 3:20 pm

Anyone try the Badge Arcade? It's so dumb, but I can see myself using it everyday to get free plays to get a few badges, I managed to get a Filbert from Animal Crossing badge and I tried to get Tangy but I grabbed Caroline instead. Oh well, two squirrels is kind of thematic anyways. I would never pay tho, that pink rabbit is evil and I shouldn't have let it in my life.
Bosca
Bosca

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy November 13th 2015, 8:11 pm

No idea what this is. I haven't followed any Nintendo news in a long time unless i happened to stumble across it.

I mean i just read from the final fantasy reddit that the NX is supposed to be more powerful than PS4, and Squeenix seem to have some interest in the console.
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Rep : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca November 13th 2015, 8:20 pm

I have no idea what the NX is gonna be, there are rumours it's gonna be portable in some ways too..it all sounds really interesting tbh.

Also this is Badge Arcade, it's completely dumb, but kind of cute too.

Bosca
Bosca

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy November 13th 2015, 9:08 pm

(F@)
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Rep : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne November 13th 2015, 9:42 pm

omfg that video confirmed a Baby Daisy and regular Daisy Mario Kart badge so I'm about to have to download it right now.
duca
Delayne
Delayne

Rep : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne November 14th 2015, 12:08 am

Yikes I thought it was supposed to be free everyday? Only if you grab a /magic~/ practice badge? I'm gonna be so pressed when I play that and end up grabbing all but one and the one I don't get is the one that was the magic one. I did manage to get one today though and I got Peach and Paratroopa.

That bunny truly is evil though. The only time I'll ever be caught spending money is if I see a Daisy badge. This is a bad picture but this is what my home menu looks like after day 1. I love my Mario theme because of how Daisy and Birdo are on it. Nintendo doesn't give them any love so I do it for them.

Nintendo Thread - Page 5 Tumblr_nxs9uak3eh1qiodg3o1_1280
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca November 14th 2015, 12:52 am

That little rabbit is a liar, I thought if you could get lucky with one of the badges everyday, but I literally got all 4 badges in practice and none of them gave me free plays. I am not happy. And of course, Tangy has to be stuck in the worst area in her slot.
Bosca
Bosca

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne November 14th 2015, 2:04 am

What?? So its always random when they decide to maybe give you a free game? This game is gonna test my patience I just want a pretty home screen. and $1 per game is too much that bitchass rabbit talking about "its just like a real claw game" bitch all claw games here cost 50 cents. and that's for an actual plushie not some tiny stamp. I at least wish we had other options like instead of buying 5 rounds for $1 maybe buy 2 rounds for 50 cents.

and I thought Tekken Revolution was bad.
fan
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca November 14th 2015, 1:36 pm

Right? How do they think they can hook people if they make it even harder to actually get a play? I'm only do this long enough to get Tangy and Stitches badge. Hopefully I can accidentally knock a few more down too.
Bosca
Bosca

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne November 14th 2015, 2:59 pm

I wanna make it my goal to get as many female characters as possible which is already a problem since I got rewarded with 3 free plays today and was only able to walk away with Zelda and some ugly drag queen named Yuga. I wanted Isabelle but she was buried under everything and so was the Inkling girl.

I'm still waiting for the Daisys & Reese. I love that alpaca bitch and it makes me bitter that in NA she and Isabelle's amiibos aren't sold by themselves.
Sad
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca November 14th 2015, 11:56 pm

Reese is adorable, who is she paired with or is it that package of 4? You should def add them however you can. 

Also this game is def gonna be a struggle, I got 3 "free plays" on my first practice too, I managed to get 6 fake badges today, so I had 10 total in practice which this rabbit generously awarded me with 1 free play!! I obvs tried to use it to get Tangy, but ended up just snatching Cheri, but I'm not too mad, Cheri is great.

Here's how my messy home menu looks now. Excuse the quality, I'm using a potato.

Spoiler:
Bosca
Bosca

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne November 15th 2015, 1:21 am

She's with K.K. and Cyrus and then Isabelle is with Digby and the Amiibo Party game that I have absolutely no interest in. I do think it would be cute to get some amiibo cards one day. I haven't seen any in the store yet.

and I hate the claw machines where the badges have those little yellow hooks on them. idk if it makes it easier or harder but they didn't offer to let me practice with it so I'm awful at it.
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca November 15th 2015, 9:45 am

omfglmao Holding the twins ransom with that god awful game. Literally no one in the AC community wants it either tbh. Nintendo have got to learn some series just don't need spin offs. If all the Mammas and their kids wanted a Mario Party game, they'd just get goddamn Mario Party. Happy Home Designer is fine, because it's still related to the original in some way. I personally would just get Reese with her man and as for K.K. Slider, you can mail that one to me.  fat

I also saw they leaked another wave of them, the Timmy and Tommy one looks so cute.
Bosca
Bosca

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne November 15th 2015, 12:44 pm

Nintendo quick to give out a third wave of AC amiibo but they're still holding out on my second wave of Mario amiibo because they hate Princess Daisy and want me to suffer.
fastfood

I thought AC Amiibo Party was just gonna be a way for them to have a good party game since Mario Party 10 flopped, but this one seems even worse than that (MP10 was an improvement from the past 2 games, but still bad)

The little Animal Crossing quiz mini-game looked cute because it reminded me of that Igglybuff/Cleffa mini-game from Pokemon Stadium 2, but its apparently for hardcore AC fans only and I've never touched the series.
Sad
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne November 15th 2015, 3:23 pm

Nintendo Thread - Page 5 Tumblr_nxvc99sOmk1qiodg3o1_400

I got 3D World style Daisy and 8-Bit Wii Fit Trainer aka my favorite Nintendo ladies!!! Wii Fit's machine was dumb as hell though it was a bomb and I had to drop it and all the 8-bit blocks kept getting stuck and blocking the exit. It took all 5 tries to get her and I was ready to have a meltdown. Got everything in that set though.
(@F)
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca November 18th 2015, 7:39 pm

EU and US obvs have different games, because I never seen 8-bit Wii fit trainer in mines..I failed to get Tangy and Stitches. I'm hoping they release Pikmin ones soon, I love those little things.

Also why is the 3DS version of Hyrule Warriors so far away? I need it now.
Bosca
Bosca

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne November 18th 2015, 8:05 pm

oh they probably are because I've never seen Tangy in mine + I got Pikmin and Pokemon ones yesterday. All I've managed to grab were Jolteon and Skitty because that rabbit asshole is being stingy with the free plays. I was also able to grab Baby Daisy's Mario Kart badge so I can't be too mad.

and that game does look really exciting. I love Tetra so much + Linkle is everything. Her reveal in the Nintendo Direct >>> Cloud Strife's.

Also I'm sad for Nintendo because Mario Tennis and AC Amiibo Party are getting devastating reviews. If it wasn't for Amiibos being a huge success then their holiday season would be dying. I'mma still buy Mario Tennis on Friday though because its so gorgeous and I love the series too much. Its severely lacking in content but I'm hoping they dish out (free) DLC to make up for things like the 3DS Mario Golf game did.
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca November 19th 2015, 10:44 am

Linkle looks so great and I love Tetra and Toon Link. Tho Toon Link's moveset seems a lil bland. 

I feel like Nintendo are kind of putting most of their efforts into the new console and they are kind of hoping relying on the DLC practices they've been doing this year. At least Nintendo seems to be doing DLC right for the most part unlike most companies. But Mario Tennis does seem rushed in comparison to everything else and Amiibo Fest was always gonna flop if the AC community despises it. omfglmao I'm just glad Nintendo got over that bad Wii U launch and show no signs of dying, because a world without Nintendo and it's franchises I could not live with.
Bosca
Bosca

Back to top Go down

Post by CFW November 19th 2015, 3:26 pm

Out of all the names they choose Linkle. Okay.
CFW
CFW
Admin

Rep : 99

https://gamersgeneration.forumotion.com/u3

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca November 19th 2015, 3:38 pm

I expected nothing less.

Nintendo Thread - Page 5 Tingle_(Color_Changing_Tingle's_Love_Balloon_Trip)
Bosca
Bosca

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne April 1st 2016, 2:00 am

Anyone get the Miitomo app? Its so adorable get it so we can all be friends on it.
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy April 2nd 2016, 2:22 am

Add my twitter Powerdrainblog and you can see my extra ass comments and get picture comments from me
Andy
Andy
Active

Rep : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca April 27th 2016, 9:48 pm

Did you all hear about the NX coming out globally next year in March? Also, apparently we're only getting shown Zelda Wii U at e3.. omglmao I hope Nintendo will be smart and allow people to play Wii U games on it, I want Pokken, Pikmin 3 and Bayonetta 2..but I don't want a Wii U, especially not now if NX is out in less than a year.

And apparently Animal Crossing may come to mobile..that could be cute.
Bosca
Bosca

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next