Gamers Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land

+7
Ambrosia
Via Purifico
Meleenium
Delayne
Bosca
Alisassy
CFW
11 posters

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land - Page 17 Empty Re: SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land

Post by Alisassy January 26th 2012, 9:12 pm

Pretty lackluster trailer, keepin up the tone of being an utter disappointment SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land - Page 17 4212050017

Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Rep : 131

Back to top Go down

SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land - Page 17 Empty Re: SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land

Post by Ambrosia January 26th 2012, 9:19 pm

Algol's CE is flawless though. Alexz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia
Active

Rep : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrosia January 27th 2012, 8:40 pm

Sophie's Elysium's 2P

SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land - Page 17 94793913

SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land - Page 17 61209413
Ambrosia
Ambrosia
Active

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Purifico January 27th 2012, 8:42 pm

Flawless Alexz
Via Purifico
Via Purifico
Staff

Rep : 53

https://gamersgeneration.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy January 27th 2012, 9:03 pm

why did elysium need to be mimic and why did Omega Pyrrha have to be another Alexandra phoneweeps
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrosia January 27th 2012, 9:05 pm

It feels like the armored version of Pyrrha's 1p in a way. I'm also surprised by how cool she looks in TAKI's style, like it doesn't seem off.
Ambrosia
Ambrosia
Active

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Purifico January 27th 2012, 9:06 pm

Sassy_Sasquatch wrote:why did elysium need to be mimic and why did Omega Pyrrha have to be another Alexandra phoneweeps

Cause project soul got lazy phoneweeps
Via Purifico
Via Purifico
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy January 27th 2012, 9:15 pm

Ariesboy88 wrote:
Sassy_Sasquatch wrote:why did elysium need to be mimic and why did Omega Pyrrha have to be another Alexandra phoneweeps

Mamma, get da shotgun phoneweeps
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Purifico January 27th 2012, 9:17 pm

Sassy_Sasquatch wrote:
Ariesboy88 wrote:

Mamma, get da shotgun phoneweeps

*loads up* and equips my knife
Via Purifico
Via Purifico
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne January 27th 2012, 10:57 pm

I miss Setsuka.
Delayne
Delayne

Rep : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrosia January 28th 2012, 2:16 am

Ambrosia
Ambrosia
Active

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Purifico January 28th 2012, 1:29 pm

What is this i don't even... smh
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/630214-soulcalibur-v/61780878
Fighting games should only have versus, online, and training. Anything more is just extra and should probably just be DLC anyway. Nothing else is needed.

Story-fighters aren't about stories. Go play RPGs if you want story.
Stage Backgrounds - We only need 1 stage to fight on. Putting more in are a waste of time.
1 play Fluff - Who plays fighters by themselves? Unless you're in practice mode practicing your combos for EVO, then 1 player stuff is pointless.

This Soul Calibur offers the best of everything. It's the greatest Soul Calibur ever. You people need to stop complaining about stuff that doesn't matter.
People with mindsets like this shouldn't talk at all
Via Purifico
Via Purifico
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy January 28th 2012, 2:05 pm

Is he serious? Does he no that the ultimate goal is to make money and to make money u need people to actually want to buy the game? noparty
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Purifico January 28th 2012, 2:30 pm

My response
Sooo none of the stuff that makes a complete package is not needed cause you say so?.
Once again we forget that some players have crap online and friends who might not be in the same vicinity as them what are they suppose to do?.
Let's not sound silly now.

topgamer101 posted...
Single Player should be in every game. I'm not telling off people that enjoy the online competition stuff, so don't start calling out those that enjoy playing single player and enjoy a story.

The story is what drew me into SC in the first place. You want to play online fine, but if I'm laying down 60 bucks for a fighter it better damn well have single player and story. Otherwise they need to chop off half the price, and I'll probably not even care since it's been removed anyways.

me

This. Some people forgot why they played videogames in the first place and it was to have fun and get an enjoyable experience. Pong was not created on the basis of oh i wonder how competitive this will be it was for entertainment.
Nothing wrong with being competitive, as i also play fighters competitively but let's be real for a second.
Via Purifico
Via Purifico
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrosia January 28th 2012, 2:59 pm

Omg. How stupid can you get.
He is probably on of those people who plays Smash final destination no items only. Granted, I've done that, and it is fun sometimes, but by no means do I think that's how the game should be.

Fighting games should always have versus, online, and training. Anything extra is always invited if it doesn't interfere with the actual fighting gameplay.

Story-fighters aren't about stories, but it helps develop characters and create an immersive experience.
Stage Backgrounds - We only need 1 stage to fight on. This opinion is a waste of time.
1 play Fluff - Who plays fighters by themselves? Unless you're in practice mode practicing your combos for EVO, then again, my opinion is pointless.

This Soul Calibur offers a lot of things. I need to stop complaining about stuff that doesn't matter.

There, I fixed it for him.
Ambrosia
Ambrosia
Active

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Purifico January 28th 2012, 3:05 pm

Some internet tough guy tried to come at me on the thread
I went shaniqua on him
saguyakoko posted...
ariesguy88 posted...
This. Some people forgot why they played videogames in the first place and it was to have fun and get an enjoyable experience. Pong was not created on the basis of oh i wonder how competitive this will be it was for entertainment.
Nothing wrong with being competitive, as i also play fighters competitively but let's be real for a second.

First, that was a stupid comparison and you should feel bad. You just compared a fighting game with pong. Are you serious? You do not play SC competitively so don't lie. You play it casually. That's fine and there is nothing wrong with that.

However, acting like you are entitled to something when you are not is annoying. You are not entitled to anything with regards to this game. The only thing you are entitled to is the game itself when you pay the 60 dollars. You are not owed a slew of unnecessary single player modes you would have played once and put down. You are not owed an insane roster of characters you would have touched once and put down. You are not owed anything besides a game when you give Namco your money. Cancel your pre-order right now if you have one.

Your self-entitlement is pathetic. Quit acting like a victim. If you think that this unacceptable do not buy the game. It's as simple as that. if the amount of content in game is less that expected or wanted then do not purchase the game. If you feel you have been cheated by Namco do not purchase the game. If this causes you so much distress go out and purchase another game. Save up for DOA or SFXT. Hell, write Namco a letter and tell them for future installments that you want more single player content. Tell them to give the developers more than a year to make a game. All I seen from your posts is that you sit on your ass whine about this game but choose to do nothing about it. Come back to me when you have done something of merit.

You need to learn to make friends or get a better connection. Fighting games are meant to be played against people. If you have no one to play against games get old.

The best part is you are still gonna buy the game anyway.

wow you're attitude is pathetic and you are assuming so much shit since you want to come at me in a disrespectful manner then i can play that game.
How about you sound like an an idiot and need to watch what you say and read what has been posted. Did I say i felt entitled NO did I say that I was the one who didn't have friends NO i am talking about all the buyers who make a 60 dollar purchase so slow your role before you come at me with that elitist BS.
I am thinking about all the players of different playstyles get over yourself.

this is why we have people like on this board who assume and demonize others that keeps the FGC being the best it can be. It's so much us vs them it's sicking.
And again its a damn game not football, idgaf that players decided to make it into a tourney thing. The fundamentals of videogames were to have enjoyment, now what others decide to do with they're time is they're choice and should be respected.
Games should have modes that has been available for awhile now for 60 bucks and arguably more.
Fighting games didn't start with online play why are we acting brand new all of the sudden?.
Via Purifico
Via Purifico
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrosia January 28th 2012, 3:35 pm

He sounds like he wanna get knife
Ambrosia
Ambrosia
Active

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Purifico January 28th 2012, 3:37 pm

ikr? i put him on ignore.
Via Purifico
Via Purifico
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Purifico January 30th 2012, 4:47 pm

I was thinking since a few people think all you need is online, then what happens if there is an internet outage? XBL and PSN has been hacked before and could happen again.
People are not thinking far ahead on this matter.
Via Purifico
Via Purifico
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy January 30th 2012, 5:36 pm

They also need to rethink the one stage idea. SC ain't a 2D fighter, stages matter in 3D fighters and they defo matter in SCV because of Ring Outs.

But if they really wanna ruin the game, lets get rid of everything!!!! No character names, no back stories, only one weapon per character, no intro or win poses, the announcer doesnt actually need to be there at all, the physics on the clothes and lets dumb down the graphics aloT!! i mean how pointless, it is completely aesthetic and serves no purpose to movesets. My character's skirt does not need to flap in the wind when i am doin my 13f punishment launcher.
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne January 30th 2012, 7:43 pm

oh wait this comes out tomorrow queen
Delayne
Delayne

Rep : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrosia January 30th 2012, 9:03 pm

Delayne wrote:oh wait this comes out tomorrow queen
OMG. I CAN'T WAIT duca duca duca duca duca duca duca

Also:
Soul Calibur Five Weapon Gallery
Ambrosia
Ambrosia
Active

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Purifico January 31st 2012, 1:08 pm

The soundtrack only has 5 songs from SC V the rest are from other games and the artbook has renders already seen. noparty
Via Purifico
Via Purifico
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy January 31st 2012, 1:14 pm

What did u expect from a game with 3 mimics? madonna
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Purifico January 31st 2012, 1:28 pm

Sassy_Sasquatch wrote:What did u expect from a game with 3 mimics? madonna

Point taken, but still even the collectors edition content is lazy.
Via Purifico
Via Purifico
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next