Gamers Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tekken 7 Hype Train!

+6
Meleenium
Alisassy
Bosca
Via Purifico
Delayne
CFW
10 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Tekken 7 Hype Train! - Page 22 Empty Re: Tekken 7 Hype Train!

Post by CFW December 7th 2014, 3:28 pm

If the worst thing ever happens to my life (aka Anna+Zafina not being in), then I might make Katarina my main and Chloe my secondary. queen 

I'm not mad @ this design, cuz I'm really not that surprised Tekken is trying to reach a broader audience. I just hope we get Anna and Zafina still, Namco has a bad record of the male to female ratio in my fighters Sad

I will say that LC is so damn redundant tho, we got Xiaoyu, Lili, and Alisa already.
CFW
CFW
Admin

Rep : 99

https://gamersgeneration.forumotion.com/u3

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne December 7th 2014, 4:17 pm

Why have they still not shown Nina though?? She better be getting a bad bitch makeover so I can get my life. Somebody show these 12 year old baby girls how its done please god.
Delayne
Delayne

Rep : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by CFW December 7th 2014, 4:45 pm

Probably being redesigned. I think it's about time they change that purple thing by now.

I want her to get that black catsuit she had in TBV and the cocktail dress from DBD.
CFW
CFW
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy December 7th 2014, 9:35 pm

Actually, Katarina the only damn female that aint a schoolgirl at the moment. I mean there Leo too, but Leo 19 and quite male in design, not a bad bitch.

I like my schoolgirls and all, i mean them, but c'mon. not sure why but i can feel nina being kept as a TRC since they've been confirmed
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Rep : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleenium December 8th 2014, 12:54 am

CFW wrote:

OMG Marie Rose is gonna be in Tekken?! I've been waiting so long for DOA and Tekken to do some sort of collabo! duca
Meleenium
Meleenium

Rep : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by CFW December 8th 2014, 1:07 am

lol shut up

But looks like she's Europe/Asian exclusive... Damn.
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sj1aq3
CFW
CFW
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleenium December 8th 2014, 1:46 am

CFW wrote:lol shut up

But looks like she's Europe/Asian exclusive... Damn.
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sj1aq3

That is fucking retarded. Even if I'm not crazy about the character, the idea of region specific characters irritates my brain.

I'm seriously on the edge of never playing Tekken again.

Now to rant about Lucky Chloe's design. Like seriously, she's the most unoriginal character in Tekken history. And that's saying a lot considering I have high praise over most of the character designs. Except for these past new characters. I find Claudio and Katarina bland (well okay, she's kinda cool), and now there's Lucky Chloe. Heck, I like Marie Rose better than her.

With that said, I completely welcome her if they don't cut characters with far more unique designs, like Kunimitsu, Zafina, Raven, Eddy, Christie and many others. I don't mind the stereotypical bubbly japanese kawaii style in characters, as long as there's a balance of other characters contrasting it. I was fine with Alisa when she was first introduced, because Tekken didn't really have any characters like that at the time. But since it seems like they're cutting a lot of characters from the series, it's like this bitch is here to replace them -- like Namco is choosing this character over much more unique characters.
Meleenium
Meleenium

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne December 8th 2014, 2:07 am

Literally why is Harada making this entirely more messy than it needs to be??? What do u gain from having region specific characters??? I'm not here for her ass but?????

Tekken 7 Hype Train! - Page 22 Tumblr_inline_nakwml4Naf1qbxejp
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by CFW December 8th 2014, 2:49 am

He's probably just in his feelings because ppl are so mad at this one character he didn't even create.  Rolling Eyes

She was designed by one of the guest artists too. Really don't know why y'all getting your hopes up tho. Don't see the big deal with her anyway, can't blame them for trying to reach a broader audience when TTT2 sold terribly. I'm sleep tho.
CFW
CFW
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleenium December 8th 2014, 2:57 am

CFW wrote:He's probably just in his feelings because ppl are so mad at this one character he didn't even create.  Rolling Eyes

She was designed by one of the guest artists too. Really don't know why y'all getting your hopes up tho. Don't see the big deal with her anyway, can't blame them for trying to reach a broader audience when TTT2 sold terribly. I'm sleep tho.

Well that explains it. I didn't know they used a guest artists.

But as I said, I'm fine with her if they keep character diversity and not cut anyone. If they really wanna reach for a broader audience, they won't get rid of any characters.
Meleenium
Meleenium

Back to top Go down

Post by CFW December 8th 2014, 3:05 am

They're gonna have to tho, it's already confirmed. And we all know that there will be more characters. 

I mean, look at what TTT2 did. Didn't work out as good as they thought.

I'm interested in seeing normal martial arts practitioners now, though. It seems like right now it's getting a lil' too flashy here. 

And I'm still trying to figure out why there is no video of last night's stream yet, they did an exhibition tournament man. ://///////
CFW
CFW
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CFW December 8th 2014, 3:15 am

Skip to about 7:50

CFW
CFW
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Purifico December 8th 2014, 10:38 am

Some are getting cut we are getting tons of new characters. 
Harada is running this series into the ground, region specific characters? he can be so irritating at times.

This better be the only one.
Via Purifico
Via Purifico
Staff

Rep : 53

https://gamersgeneration.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy December 8th 2014, 10:42 am

I read about the region exclusive but i thought that was a joke response from Harada considering the complaints. If its true... Mess. I mean i'm in Europe so I'll still get her, but it can't work. Would she be banned from online? I can't play with americunts cause their game won't have her. Is it exclusive in the sense that i get her free but americunts gotta pay? Who are they gettin as an exclusive to balance it out?

And apart from her voice she is better than Marie Rose, who is Lili, who is Karin...
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Purifico December 8th 2014, 10:45 am

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=142329124&postcount=19578

He could be reading too much into things but I can kinda see his point.
Sorry if we don't like your idolmaster bullshit Harada.

Chloe's design is terrible and stick out like a sore thumb but her style is really interesting.
Via Purifico
Via Purifico
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by CFW December 8th 2014, 2:03 pm

lol

ANYWAY

I am honestly so ready for new Tekken, I'm looking at this trailer again and Leo looks so different than she did in the loc tests in this trailer, her hair is a bit flatter kinda like Eliot from DOA. Alisa too. Here's a better quality stream rip of the trailer.

CFW
CFW
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy December 8th 2014, 2:53 pm

I mean i wouldn't be getting worked up in a tissy about her design at this stage. We've seen ONE outfit in a game that typically has quite amount of customisation. If it's to the level of TT2, you'll be able to cloth her normally. If its something more along T5/T6 you may be out of luck, but oh well. Sure the personality will bug you, but oh well, most of us skip the intros and outros where possible.

And of the day, it all boils down to the moveset. Sure i like my characters to have boobs and the design is the initial draw in, but the moveset is what makes me stay. And her moveset looks hella fun. Like Lili on roids, and I like Lili.

The only complaints I'll understand towards her is the sake of "we wanted character X", where character X is new. Lucky Chloe's inclusion does not mean someone like Anna or Zafina got cut. If they were getting cut, they were getting cut. A new character only stops a character when they were an intended replacement, ie Hwo to Baek in T3. A new character does however stop another new design from making it. But so does all the other new characters. Her design is overdone, but at least it stands out against Katarina and Claudio. All three are quite generic but there is immediately something to Lucky Chloe.

We still have Kazumi to serve us that bad bitch mama vibes we need, and if Kazumi ain't playable then it ain't Lucky Chloe's fault. She'd be unplayable with or without her.

Tbh, if Lili wasn't already confirmed before Lucky Chloe, i'd be thinkin she was back in ha boudior cryin about papa and tryna hit up Asuka on female grindr.
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy December 8th 2014, 2:57 pm

Back to the trailer, can namco hit us up with 1080p realness??

I think Leo looks great in this trailer, I noticed a difference in ha but couldnt put my finger on it. But i PRAY the changes aren't final for Xiao's sake. Ha fringe is still an utter mess. Get on that already!
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by CFW December 8th 2014, 3:10 pm

Alisassy wrote:
The only complaints I'll understand towards her is the sake of "we wanted character X", where character X is new. Lucky Chloe's inclusion does not mean someone like Anna or Zafina got cut. If they were getting cut, they were getting cut. A new character only stops a character when they were an intended replacement, ie Hwo to Baek in T3. A new character does however stop another new design from making it.

My worry for Anna and Zafina isn't because I think they've been replaced, it's the fact that Namco doesn't really have a good track record of the male to female ratio in their fighting games. TTT2 was the only game that had a decent-ish amount, but with the cuts going on I'm kinda worried about it. 

Alisassy wrote:Back to the trailer, can namco hit us up with 1080p realness??

I think Leo looks great in this trailer, I noticed a difference in ha but couldnt put my finger on it. But i PRAY the changes aren't final for Xiao's sake. Ha fringe is still an utter mess. Get on that already!

Yeah, her hair doesn't look ripped straight from TTT2 now. It looks like it has more animation in it and a lil bit more color. I hope they do some more work on Xiaoyu too, it still looks blocky.

They'll upload a 60FPS version soon duca 
https://twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/status/542012040521318401
CFW
CFW
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy December 8th 2014, 3:38 pm

CFW wrote:
Alisassy wrote:
The only complaints I'll understand towards her is the sake of "we wanted character X", where character X is new. Lucky Chloe's inclusion does not mean someone like Anna or Zafina got cut. If they were getting cut, they were getting cut. A new character only stops a character when they were an intended replacement, ie Hwo to Baek in T3. A new character does however stop another new design from making it.

My worry for Anna and Zafina isn't because I think they've been replaced, it's the fact that Namco doesn't really have a good track record of the male to female ratio in their fighting games. TTT2 was the only game that had a decent-ish amount, but with the cuts going on I'm kinda worried about it. 

Alisassy wrote:Back to the trailer, can namco hit us up with 1080p realness??

Yeah, her hair doesn't look ripped straight from TTT2 now. It looks like it has more animation in it and a lil bit more color. I hope they do some more work on Xiaoyu too, it still looks blocky.

They'll upload a 60FPS version soon duca 
https://twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/status/542012040521318401

I had just used Anna and Zafina as an example of characters that could get cut, i wasn't directly calling out your concerns and saying u think they out cause of Chloe. It just made more sense to pick female chars than male since it would be blasphemous to think a female could replace a male and vice versa. madonna

And the amount of people that believe this region exclusive story. It's obviously a lie in hopes those people will learn to read long enough to read that and stop abusing Harada's twitter and maybe give him the thank you he expected for another new character. lakitu
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Purifico December 8th 2014, 3:57 pm

Lili is in and Chloe clearly stole her moves so who knows about chreddy.
I am starting to think Harada is running out of ideas for designs/moves for new characters.

Leo's hair is clearly better animated.
Via Purifico
Via Purifico
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy December 8th 2014, 4:06 pm

Well i can imagine if its tough, especially when you're hittin 70-80+ moves minimum and there's already 50+ characters, there's only so far you can get moveset wise before it looks like some folk are sharing a few moves.

And then there's not only aesthetic differences, but frame differences and move properties as well. Idc if a 15f low crush launcher that's -8 on block is a somersault kick or a jumping elbow, i like my differences in the visuals, but statistically they are the same move and some people would care about that.

While i see some moves that easily could've gone to capos or lili, i don't see "stolen" moves, i see the differences. Yes there are similarities, but you can spot similarites between Changs, Wang, Feng & Leo while still appreciating their uniqueness.

The designs however i full on agree. I don't know how they are doing in the male department (Claudio isn't much to shout home about, but the TT2 Miguel redesign was promising), but TR poll showed they didn't really have much on the female side. Bland vague designs everywhere, be it a monster, nameless chick or female counterpart to existing male. Tekken Force girl was the best of a bad bunch and she was probably conceived in 5 seconds by that one artist that was caught drawing a bra on Lars.
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne December 8th 2014, 4:10 pm

Alisassy wrote:by that one artist that was caught drawing a bra on Lars.
wat
(@)
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca December 8th 2014, 4:44 pm

At least the stages are on point. I'm just gonna ignore LC, don't even have the energy to hate it like Alisa, they are just saddly part of the series.

What gets me the most tho, is how IGN nor GS never even acknowledged Tekken's new trailers. If this entry is to do well they need to be talking about it. I mean people don't even seem to know GG xrd is a thing. Idk why I went on talking about that, but it's important to this game at same time.
Bosca
Bosca

Rep : 65

http://boscabat.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy December 8th 2014, 5:10 pm

I hope they are just waiting for an official HD version of the trailer to come out and not just a stream rip. They'd want to use their own video service, and if they used a rip version they'd be bombard with low quality vid complaints. And they can't say "new trailer for T7 but we don't have it, lol"

As for GG Xrd, no excuse there other than it's anime?
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next