Gamers Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Street Fighter V (PS4 & PC)

+2
Delayne
Via Purifico
6 posters

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

Go down

Street Fighter V (PS4 & PC) - Page 14 Empty Re: Street Fighter V (PS4 & PC)

Post by Bosca January 16th 2016, 9:39 pm

I think they'd need to do that tbh, see if they can handle the demand. I really hope when this launch we get a reveal of one of the 6 DLCs already.
Bosca
Bosca

Rep : 65

http://boscabat.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca January 18th 2016, 1:48 pm

Apparently someone from Capcom UK said they got hands on experience with Balrog in some event months ago...so he's probs the first DLC character. I mean..not my first choice of character, but they said they really liked what they've seen. Also, there are rumours there is gonna be a big story mode like in MK and people are speculating that Balrog and others could be like Tanya and be unplayable story characters for now..might even be characters like Rain and Fujin, never playable, but at least exist. I really hope the Ibuki and Karin rivarly I made up in my head happens.  Xtina
Bosca
Bosca

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne January 18th 2016, 2:16 pm

Ibuki vs. Karin is probably gonna happen since there are ninjas at Karin's estate. I'm more eager to see if Sean shows up for Laura's story. I hope he becomes playable down the line.
Delayne
Delayne

Rep : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy January 18th 2016, 5:14 pm

I don't see them making a Balrog that interests me.

And i just remembered that Juri probably won't change much due to her Fung Shui Engine. That'll probably remain for her V-Trigger. I could see them working that weird reversal teleport into her V-SKill, but idk if i'd like that.
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Rep : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca January 18th 2016, 10:11 pm

@Dels that's literally why I thought of it.   omglmao

@Sassy I can def see that being her V-Trigger tbh. I hope they don't make her teleporting a V-Skill, that would suck. I kind of still dislike that they made some of Karin's iconic moves V-Trigger specific. I also hope they make V-Reversal a bit stronger, no one really has a reason to use it over the V-Trigger..I wanna use the "Stone Cold Stunner" for R.Mika more. Razz
Bosca
Bosca

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca January 20th 2016, 6:40 pm

Did you all see the new alt outfits? Most of them are ugly as fuck tbh. I hate what they did with R.Mika's, like wtf is that? Karin's is pretty dull but nice and I love classic Nash. Cammy's would be nice if they didn't make it look like she's missing half her outfit.
Bosca
Bosca

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne January 20th 2016, 7:34 pm

Here's a look at everyone's outfits:

Spoiler:
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca January 20th 2016, 8:09 pm

Yeah Necalli's is great, I actually also like Vega's, he looks nice with short hair. Rashid got a really bland one..been nice to see his hair. Also, I kind of like Bison's.  korko
Bosca
Bosca

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy January 20th 2016, 8:37 pm

Bison could get it tbh korko

Laura's is terrible but in game it looked a lil less tacky but then again those camera angles could work in the pervs favour.

Cammy's isn't that bad, i could dig. I'd rather have her pre-order outfit though.

Vintage Nash is everything, if i play as him thats what I'm picking. No to the half zombie thing.
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Rep : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca January 22nd 2016, 6:19 pm

Apparently members of the FGC have this game already..and it showed in the tourney streamed last night..Birdie, Laura, Necalli and maybe Karin are looking to be the best in the game atm. 

Birdie is really fun to watch, but I hope I don't get sick looking at him, because he was the most used in the tourney last night. I want Chun Li to be really good, because she's so good to watch. 

I really do think I'll be trying to get good with R.Mika, Nash and Kahreen.
Bosca
Bosca

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne January 23rd 2016, 12:53 am

I would like to use Laura bc I love her from the neck up and her moves look fun but her voice and the outfits they put her in are horrible. I'm probably gonna end up being a Mika girl which sucks bc I don't wanna be associated with her nasty ass fanbase. I could handle the Jun girls bc they were just dumb but the Mika stans are so disgusting and annoying crying about her buttslap all day.
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca January 23rd 2016, 1:11 am

Just ignore them. R.Mika is so much fun to use and her personality really shines through in her moveset with all the little taunts and poses she does with Nadeshiko. Also, with her EX moves you're creating rainbows. Xtina
Bosca
Bosca

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne January 23rd 2016, 1:42 am

I'm sure I'll get over it once I use her. I'm not gonna let her ugly pissy baby cult following get in the way of my enjoyment of her because I've been wanting her so bad since the early SF4 days and her grand redebut is everything I ever needed.

Also I saw someone point out that Karin's alt looks a lot like Roll from MegaMan and if that's the case then I think that's a really cute reference.
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by CFW January 23rd 2016, 8:18 pm

I think i might get this for Naruto.Mika and Karin but idk yet...
CFW
CFW
Admin

Rep : 99

https://gamersgeneration.forumotion.com/u3

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca January 24th 2016, 3:34 pm

Surprised none of you all are into Laura now. 

I noticed they changed Karin's face and it's much more softer/cuter..Idk if I like that tbh and her winpose is more elegant now too..closer to a Lili style pose. I guess this is the downside to playing betas you get comfortable with certain things, so when they change it you kind dislike it. They also changed Chun Li's, but I like her new face better.
Bosca
Bosca

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne January 25th 2016, 12:58 am

I am into Laura because she has a beautiful face, sickening hair, a great personality, has a fun looking move-set and is Sean's sister. Its just really hard for me to get behind her unnecessarily over-sexualized outfits. Usually I'm alright with outfits that are that revealing but its only when I feel they suit a character's personality and characterization (examples: Poison, Anna, Katarina) or if its practical to the character's fighting style/something a real woman who practices said martial art would wear (Mika & Elena). They could end up making her out to be someone who would enjoy wearing an outfit like that but right now I'm not getting that vibe from her and the over-sexualization seems very unnecessary and lazy.

I'll still use the shit out of Laura because ultimately I do like her despite wishing they would put more thought into her design other than "more unnecessary focus on the tiddies and ass".
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by CFW January 25th 2016, 2:29 am

I have no interest in Laura if I'm being honest. The "ZAPZAPZAP" stuff ruined it. I'm much more interested in Karin and Mika. I'd prefer Poison tho.

I really liked Karin in the beta, but knowing they changed her win animation and face makes me sad I am so tired of developers doing that it's so annoying.
CFW
CFW
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne January 25th 2016, 1:34 pm

Street Fighter V (PS4 & PC) - Page 14 Tumblr_o1iomwpqht1qiodg3o1_250
Street Fighter V (PS4 & PC) - Page 14 Tumblr_o1iomwpqht1qiodg3o2_250
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca January 25th 2016, 3:28 pm

Omg so many questions in that. Who is the man in that lab place? Who is the blonde woman? looks like Millia Rage. I can't wait for the Guile and Charlie reunion. smitten

People are crazy they spotted Decapre in Cammy's eyes. It's impossible to get in the video without some sort of tool tbh..but you def can see her for like half a second in the trailer.

Spoiler:
Bosca
Bosca

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne January 25th 2016, 3:39 pm

Its a little weird that the story isn't coming right out with the game, but it seems very exciting and very much worth the wait. and ki I was waiting for the scientists to clock some hidden characters. I hope we get appearances from other dolls because I am so fascinated with the storyline of healing them. Noembelu and Santum would be amazing playable characters.

as for that random blonde woman (another blonde white woman....how exciting) I have to say I'm already into her since she's serving me Katya Zamolodchikova realness.

Street Fighter V (PS4 & PC) - Page 14 Tumblr_inline_ntpbodKfwL1qkv30z_500
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca January 25th 2016, 3:56 pm

I so hope Noembelu makes it in so bad. I love Decapre in IV tbh, she's more fun than Cammy imo. Also apparently the first DLC character is out as soon as march. I really want Ibuki out first, but it's so obvs it's between Balrog and Guile.
Bosca
Bosca

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy January 25th 2016, 9:09 pm

Everyone's saying it's either Decapre without scarring, or Gill's assistant but I just don't see it. Her face and lips are different from Cammy I think and with Korin or whatever her name is, I don't get why they'd change her already striking appearance and make her unrecognisable. She has more of a platinum hair colour anyway but I don't know much about her. I just wanna know who she is.

And regarding Laura's costume, I mean, it IS sexualised but I'm not TOO mad about it. The way I see it is she's Brazilian and it gets super hot there and stuff. Brazilians (stereotypically) are confident in their bodies and stuff too with the whole carnival culture thing. I don't know. It makes 'some' sense but it's still boring and made for a male gaze at the end of the day. Same goes for her default look but it's more suited to her fighting style, it looks like something a judo fighter would wear or something and the cleavage/midriff is gratuitous but again...Brazil is hot and stuff so that's how I see it.
Andy
Andy
Active

Rep : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca January 25th 2016, 9:52 pm

She reminds me of Nina with that cold stare lol.

Also, I can't lie I like Laura for her appearance and personality..but I do think Capcom just took inspiration from old music videos and rolled with it.

Must confess, Vengaboys were my jam as a child. (@F)
Bosca
Bosca

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy January 25th 2016, 11:21 pm

Slayyyy, I love Vengaboys. As a Gayby I used to be crushing on the two guys before I knew what "gay" was. And I mean....can you blame me...

Street Fighter V (PS4 & PC) - Page 14 K6z3wvp
Andy
Andy
Active

Rep : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by CFW January 25th 2016, 11:26 pm

Yes I can and will blame you
CFW
CFW
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next