Gamers Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon/ Pocket Monsters!

+6
Aphrodisy
No78
Ambrosia
Alisassy
Ace
Delayne
10 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Pokémon/ Pocket Monsters! - Page 6 Empty Re: Pokémon/ Pocket Monsters!

Post by Alisassy July 11th 2016, 9:14 pm

Mess. Although their vine about Gaga's "do what you want with my body" gave me life
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Rep : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy July 14th 2016, 11:16 am

I got dis today. Found a Squirtle in da wild and already got a Dratini. Where my Eevee doh?
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca July 19th 2016, 5:56 pm

I'm so into this generation..the horse is so cute and I like the Jumpluff/Cherubi thing and weirdly liking the red panda bear thing..it's ugly in a charming way.
Bosca
Bosca

Rep : 65

http://boscabat.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne July 19th 2016, 6:49 pm

I love Bounsweet because she really is Jumpluff and Cherubi's baby and I love them both so much. I just hope whatever she evolves into is as cute as Sunshine Cherrim, but doesn't have the stupid form ability (bc Cherrim should be Sunshine Cherrim all the time  Mad)

Comfey is interesting....I love that she's a Lei because it fits into the Hawaii theme but she still looks a little awkward, like a flower tire or something. Still love her and I'm curious to see if/when she evolves if her evolution will be wearing the Lei around its neck.

Pokémon/ Pocket Monsters! - Page 6 Tuberose%20orchid%20lei
Delayne
Delayne

Rep : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca July 19th 2016, 10:09 pm

I feel like she'll evolve in a 3 part line just like Flabebe did, I remember when people saw her, they just assumed she was a single line mon. Comfey is giving me that vibe mostly because I don't think the flowers are naturally apart of its body just like Flabebe, which is why it's pure fairy.

Me and Julian were fangirling about Mudsdale, he's officially the 3rd heaviest mon in the game and his description makes him sound like a powerhouse. My stat prediction for him is 80/110/130/45/70/60..the defence might be too high if his ability allows him to increase it by 1 everytime he's hit by an attack.. but since when has GameFreak ever cared about balance?
Bosca
Bosca

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy July 19th 2016, 10:52 pm

The bear think she me
Andy
Andy
Active

Rep : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy August 1st 2016, 12:32 pm

Oh at ice type Vulpix and Sandshrew. Adoreable.

If this place doesnt introduce a new Eevee but has multiple forms of every other pokemon running around...
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca August 1st 2016, 2:21 pm

I actually squealed when I saw the new birds. omfglmao  

I love ice Sandshrew and Vulpix..Ice/Steel and Ice/Fairy are really interesting types. I do think Ice Sandshrew will be worse than reg ones, but I'm loving the idea of faves getting more than one form. I also love new Exeggutor, it's so dumb but adorable in its own right. Also, loving Yungoos evo, he looks like a old man. This gen is too much for me right now. fan

The Gym leaders aren't like the old days now, we finally got the Orange League in game form.

Also, I better be allowed to rock both Fire and Ice Ninetales, they are both so perfect together.
Bosca
Bosca

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca August 1st 2016, 3:42 pm

https://sn.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/4tokxf/rumor_more_on_that_chinese_rumor_from_some_time/?st=ircdqnd4&sh=4e3d8490

This rumour is old and got a lot of things right, I'm looking forward to water Arcanine.

"There is a 2 stage cat Pokemon that is Normal when captures but will inherit the fathers primary type as its 2nd type when hatched and the color/pattern varies by type" 

I really love this generation.  jonny
Bosca
Bosca

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne August 1st 2016, 5:20 pm

- I love all the birds I genuinely have no idea which on I like the best since they're all so cute. I'll prolly end up choosing one that balances out my team bc lord knows I'm gonna be overflowing w fairies.
- why is Alola Exeggutor part Dragon like????? What's the reasoning??
- Ice/Fairy Ninetales??????? I LIVE. Vulpix is also so adorable and Sandshrew/Slash are cute too.
- I was nervous because I thought Fomantis and and Lurantis were evos of Bounsweet bc of the similar color palette but now I'm pretty sure they're not. I just want Bounsweet to evolve into something adorable and happy like Cherrim or Jumpluff.
- idk how I felt about Lurantis at first but I realized she has Katarina pants so now I'm stanning so hard for her.
- Gumshoos looks literally like Donald Trump. Pass.
- Minior.....Pass.
- I wasn't feeling the new gym leaders replacement until Shane just described it as the Orange League lmao. I think it has potential to be really cute.
- Mallow is adorable, Kiawe is my boyfriend.
- Those old leaked concept arts of the final evos are confirmed to be 99% true because Mallow was in them and I'm team Popplio all the fuckin way because she's so GORGEOUS. I just really hope they have a higher chance of being female because its dumb that all starters are most likely male.
- My Z-Move dance:

Pokémon/ Pocket Monsters! - Page 6 Tumblr_nld9dhrcx51qiohboo3_400
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne August 1st 2016, 5:31 pm

waiT Kiawe uses Fire Pokemon and is said to have a Marowak.......fire Cubone line confirmed???
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy August 1st 2016, 7:17 pm

Minior seems a tad cute once the shell is lost, but amma need the reasoning behind the different colours.

The cat line sounds v interesting
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy August 1st 2016, 7:24 pm

Todays news is too much. I love the forms for the old Pokémon, but I'd still prefer proper evolutions for Pokémon like Exeggutor instead of all these "formes/megas" etc.

The birds are so cool. I like the ghost one the most but my brother is already eyeing it up for his team Sad It depends if they have good stats or if they evolve really (I don't play competitively though). The bailar one is cool as well with the flamenco claps. I live

I liked all the Pokémon announced today except for the Trump mongoose thing. Ew. I thought it was cute and funny how angry it looked in its first form but the evolved one looks the same but uglier and I was watching it thinking that it could actually be made in tribute to him because of the hair and stuff. It's like... :/ Gross

I liked Minior tho, it looks cute, bye Kevin.

And lol at everyone wanting to be team Popplio now. I never doubted him and his flawlessness. Team Mermaid kunt here I come \o/
Andy
Andy
Active

Rep : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne August 1st 2016, 7:36 pm

I always preferred Popplio the most out of the starters and now I'm glad that she's singehandedly slayed every single third stage starter Pokemon while serving up Ms. Aphrodite Lady Seashell Bikini. She's definitely my fave final starter evo if its legit (which, lbr, it is)
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca August 1st 2016, 10:18 pm

I knew Popplio would come out on top, but that's not exactly how I imagined it would go down lol. I wonder if she'll be Water/Fairy? Litten got mad ugly. Also, I agree Minior is cute, very interesting ability.

Rockruff has 2 evos and the original info was he only evolved at night, so that's the Werewolf half confirmed basically..but I'm really curious what his other evo will be and how we're to get it. 

I think my team atm will be Popplio, Rockruff, Drampa, Mudsdale, Oricorio (Pa'u) and Vulpix or Sandshrew..pretty obvs they are version exclusives.
Bosca
Bosca

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca August 2nd 2016, 5:50 pm

Ok I'm obsessed atm, but I really hope these new Alohan forms aren't limited to Gen 1, we've seen no clues to it being otherwise? I think it would be a missed opportunity to not give us Alohan Sunflora, Girafarig, Tropius, Ludicolo and more I can't think of right now. These mons are the kind that deserve the spotlight just like Ninetales, Sandslash and Exeggutor, basically all the low tier babies. <3
Bosca
Bosca

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne August 2nd 2016, 7:54 pm

I think Bellossom would make for a great pick to have an Alola form since she's so Hawaiian-inspired. Imagine if she was Grass/Fire and was inspired by Hawaiian fire dancing.

Pokémon/ Pocket Monsters! - Page 6 Fire-dancer-photobox2
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca August 2nd 2016, 8:51 pm

Funnily enough that's what I've seen loads suggest Marowak will be inspired by as it's most likely getting fire type added to it. They have to do something for Bellossom tho, I'm thinking Grass/Fairy? Also, imagine Alohan Aromatisse being the lanky Flamingo people originally wanted? I still love reg Aromatisse tho.
Bosca
Bosca

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne August 2nd 2016, 10:54 pm

That'd def work for Marowak and I totally see it happening with Kiawe having one. Bellossom being Grass/Fairy and being even more hula-fied would be great. I still pray for Grass/Fire Sunflora.
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca August 3rd 2016, 10:46 pm

Grass/Fire Sunflora is def the best option imo, just imagine the face having a more flamey sun pattern. 

We're getting more news on the 12th. duca
Bosca
Bosca

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca August 7th 2016, 9:17 pm

A leaked Pokedex list..could be fake, but a lot of things do add up. Guess we'll know more on Friday and see if anything new matches up with this.

http://puu.sh/qth6Y/a401887415.png

If this list is real, this could possibly be the greatest Gen ever. phoneweeps

Lacks Aloha Mons tho..which makes me a bit skeptical..tho maybe they are post game Mons?

Edit: Actually, this is obvs the National Dex list and the Aloha Forms still share their Dex entries with older forms..so that means I won't be able to rock both my Nintales in Ranked battles.  Sad
Bosca
Bosca

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne August 7th 2016, 10:33 pm

Pray for Adorasite as Cutiefly's evo to be real because I love that name.
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca August 8th 2016, 2:06 pm

So many people are dismissing it because of "Delfin", which is apparently Spanish for Dolphin..but like the English naming team isn't always that creative anyways. I've also seen Dolphin mon being rumoured a few times..so I'm clinging on to that dream.
Bosca
Bosca

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy August 8th 2016, 9:18 pm

Bosca wrote:A leaked Pokedex list..could be fake, but a lot of things do add up. Guess we'll know more on Friday and see if anything new matches up with this.

http://puu.sh/qth6Y/a401887415.png

If this list is real, this could possibly be the greatest Gen ever. phoneweeps

Lacks Aloha Mons tho..which makes me a bit skeptical..tho maybe they are post game Mons?

Edit: Actually, this is obvs the National Dex list and the Aloha Forms still share their Dex entries with older forms..so that means I won't be able to rock both my Nintales in Ranked battles.  Sad

I think you are supposed to be able to get the original forms, but only through trading with an older game / bank
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca August 9th 2016, 10:27 am

Yeah, but you'll need Pokébank to do that. I have it, but it cost a fiver a year lol.

Also the leak is false.

http://www.serebii.net/news/2016/09-August-2016.shtml

I like the Aloha mons, but this is the first time I'm not at all into any of the new mons.
Bosca
Bosca

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum