Gamers Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Queen Tanya *Iconic Maniacal Laughter From Her MK4 Ending*

+2
Bosca
Alisassy
6 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Queen Tanya *Iconic Maniacal Laughter From Her MK4 Ending* - Page 4 Empty Re: Queen Tanya *Iconic Maniacal Laughter From Her MK4 Ending*

Post by CFW June 2nd 2015, 7:48 pm

There's a stream by Mr_Mileena going on right now

twitch.tv/mr_mileena

Justin Wong was using her while streaming, but like IDK if he's still playing. He switched over to some lame tetris game. I think I already posted some combo videos. She's actually quite difficult to pick up.

I don't mind the rekkas, I mained Poison in SFIV. What a Face
CFW
CFW
Admin

Rep : 99

https://gamersgeneration.forumotion.com/u3

Back to top Go down

Queen Tanya *Iconic Maniacal Laughter From Her MK4 Ending* - Page 4 Empty Re: Queen Tanya *Iconic Maniacal Laughter From Her MK4 Ending*

Post by Alisassy June 2nd 2015, 9:07 pm

@Delayne
Oh at you getting the Kombat Pack, i thought you was gonna wait.

Same reason i don't use Kobu Jutsu. That EX version looks like its a big launcher for her but i am NEVER gonna get that pulled off. I have a hard enough time doing consistent offline stuff online, i am not going for those inconsistency moves. But the Air tonfa dive is just... I want it phonedanceh

I thought I was gonna be a Pyro main, maybe I will, but all the pogo stuff with Naginata is SOOOO fun and its kinda perf for getting lots of small hits. They add up and the pogo to teleport to pogo loop is just so good. Definitely helps with my inability to reliably do combos online. The two variations play so differently and Naginata gives so many more mixups. Pyro feels like you gotta commit and you have no real mix ups to be able to get into the Pyro specific stuff. Would be good for punishment and all that but i am awful at it in this game.

I hold block for the fatality, lol. But with the brutalities being this easy to do, i've been doing them more. Flip kick brutality is perf.

And the Xray is really annoying me now, lol. The hit box or the movement she takes is so weird. I've missed it far too many times. I know i said in my last post you shouldnt be using has, but sometimes the mid screen yolo XRay is a round winner phone
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Rep : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne June 2nd 2015, 10:40 pm

@Alisassy I couldn't wait for mother Tanya.
phone

After watching the character rundown posted on the last page I'm starting to lean more towards Naginata. I love how trolly it is teleporting and balancing and pogo jumping and then just striking with her crazy range. But I just need the Kobu dive and a projectile.
Delayne
Delayne

Rep : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne June 3rd 2015, 1:38 am

Delayne wrote:
I'm starting to lean more towards Naginata.
shut up bitch no you're not #KobuJutsuGangOrDie

also I meant to reply to @Alisassy about her X-Ray because it really is a gotdamn mess. I wanted to show it off to my sister but I missed it 3 matches in a row.
fastfood

At least Kobu is all about the EX moves (EX tonfa throw and the EX third hit on her rekka both being amazing for combos) and I'm so in love with the string that (I think) goes like b1, 2+4, 1+3. I think its called backstabber. Its fabulous.
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy June 3rd 2015, 4:31 pm

@Delayne
That Kobu string is great phone
But i still aint here for the rekka. Is it any easier as an EX?

But i mean almost every EX move she has is a great combo starter / filler so I'm not exactly missing out on not having the rekka
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne June 3rd 2015, 4:43 pm

Her EX rekka is frustrating because you can EX the first hit and the third hit but its like who in the right mind would want to EX the first hit?? The third hit is a launcher and is amazing for combos. and EXing both the first and the third is just a waste of meter. Its annoying having to get the timing right one the third hit but I'm starting to get the hang of it.
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by CFW June 3rd 2015, 5:21 pm

I'm looking and in really liking Pyromancer. phone

I zone like shit, but I also love rushdown (Sonyé, Yacqui) so it'll be interesting to see what I can do with that variation.
CFW
CFW
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy June 3rd 2015, 6:08 pm

CFW wrote:I'm looking and in really liking Pyromancer. phone

I zone like shit, but I also love rushdown (Sonyé, Yacqui) so it'll be interesting to see what I can do with that variation.

Pyromancer's main flaw is it has like no strings... That page don't even scroll. All her mix up options are from specials really, outside of her normal overhead (f3) and low combo starter (b3, plus the full b3,1,2 is enhanced for Pyro) but to get the combo of the overhead you gotta charge it (so it's slow) and i think you gotta do EX drill to follow up??? Doubt there enough time to run up and combo as normal.

But there's nothing to stop you rushing in, teleporting away and throwing an air fireball. phone

I really wish that purple mist was a combo extender, it looks like it stuns, but i guess it would be quite broke since it'd lead straight into a fireball
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by CFW June 3rd 2015, 6:38 pm

It's OK, I'll figure it out phone
CFW
CFW
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne June 3rd 2015, 7:53 pm

I was practicing Kobu combos earlier and I'm already feeling like she could win over Jacqui to become my new main. I kind of already sucked with Jacqui anyways but with Tanya I feel more confident in always having an idea of what to do whereas w Jacqui I would always freeze up and throw out random garbage.
phone
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by CFW June 3rd 2015, 8:27 pm

Jacqui had major hitbox issues that were fixed with the hotfix phone She's still my baby tho
CFW
CFW
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne June 3rd 2015, 8:50 pm

People on other sites keep saying that they think Dragon Naginata is her strongest variation and like I can see why but I don't think that means her other variations are bad at all. Like I feel like most characters kind of have a flawless variation, an okay/good variation, and then the flop variation but with Tanya I think all of her's are really strong and that you can succeed with any of them?? idk??
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca June 3rd 2015, 8:54 pm

I never got the season pass, but I dunno if i'll get individuals either..pity cause Tanya looks amazing.
Bosca
Bosca

Rep : 65

http://boscabat.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CFW June 3rd 2015, 8:58 pm

ok
CFW
CFW
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CFW June 3rd 2015, 9:00 pm

Delayne wrote:
People on other sites keep saying that they think Dragon Naginata is her strongest variation and like I can see why but I don't think that means her other variations are bad at all. Like I feel like most characters kind of have a flawless variation, an okay/good variation, and then the flop variation but with Tanya I think all of her's are really strong and that you can succeed with any of them?? idk??
I kinda hate you and Tenk right now don't @ me until Tuesday 

Queen Tanya *Iconic Maniacal Laughter From Her MK4 Ending* - Page 4 Tumblr_nozl3naJVT1t8wou5o5_r1_400
CFW
CFW
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca June 3rd 2015, 9:00 pm

Don't be so sad.
Bosca
Bosca

Rep : 65

http://boscabat.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CFW June 3rd 2015, 9:03 pm

They gonna come here and rub hA in my fAce??????
Me?????? Do you know who I am????????????? I'm somebody relevant ish

Queen Tanya *Iconic Maniacal Laughter From Her MK4 Ending* - Page 4 Tumblr_nozl3naJVT1t8wou5o5_r1_400

i would have bought that damn pack if i wasnt sick!!!!!! damn!!!!!!!!
CFW
CFW
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne June 3rd 2015, 9:10 pm

Tanya and Mileena are the biggest lesbians I have ever seen in my life.

Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by CFW June 3rd 2015, 9:17 pm

Sometimes  I think her Mileena and Rain have weird 3somes AHEM
CFW
CFW
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy June 3rd 2015, 9:33 pm

Here for it. Rain is "experimenting".
Andy
Andy
Active

Rep : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by CFW June 3rd 2015, 11:06 pm

Jesus phone

CFW
CFW
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CFW June 4th 2015, 11:16 am

Her meter gain looks so crazy in kobu jutsu, don't now about the other variations. She can get a nearly full meter right after spending it with one blocked tonfa string
CFW
CFW
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CFW June 4th 2015, 7:44 pm

Y'all ain't uploading videos? #fake
CFW
CFW
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne June 4th 2015, 10:12 pm

I ain't got a youtube gorl. Though we could try fighting tomorrow and I'll use Tanya and you could upload those matches to your account maybe??
pig
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy June 6th 2015, 9:31 am

I haven't played in a few days and i keep forgetting about that share button phone

I would probably rank her variations as Naginata > Kobu > Pyro in terms of strength. Pyro aint bad, and you can play a good zone game with it, but you can do that with Naginata too with its good range and you got less options to open up the opp in Pyro.

But Pyro don't got that dumb rekka input so i'll take that anyday over Kobu phone
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next