Gamers Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land

+7
Ambrosia
Via Purifico
Meleenium
Delayne
Bosca
Alisassy
CFW
11 posters

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land - Page 11 Empty Re: SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land

Post by Via Purifico January 18th 2012, 8:00 am

I ninja'd the video i posted and downloaded it, cause i knew it was a slip up.
Via Purifico
Via Purifico
Staff

Rep : 53

https://gamersgeneration.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land - Page 11 Empty Re: SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land

Post by Alisassy January 18th 2012, 10:42 am

Now that seems hella dumb for Omega Pyrrha to have Sophie's moveset. She already has it!!!

I kinda guessed Kilik would be the male Edgemaster, i think he used to train under him or something, but it still doesn't make that much sense. Disappear for 17 years and magically learn all the men's fighting styles!!!!

It's very pointless having three random characters, i still cant believe they went ahead with it. Looking at what they cut out and what they brought in...

Removed
Brought
Taki
Natsu
Cassandra
Pyrrha
Sophitia
O Pyrrha
Setsuka
A Paddy
Rock
Paddy
Lizardman
Aeon
Kilik
Xiba
Xianghua
Leixia
Amy
Viola
Seong Mina
Zwei
Talim
CAS DJ
Zassy

Yun

They completely got rid of THREE unique styles, two styles that are similar to an existing one (Amy & Mina) and a clone (Rock). They got replaced all of the Alexandrias with new Alexandria styles, except for Lizardman with Aeon (who is apparently Kratos so...) and we only get three NEWLY unique styles in return, and one of them is a CAS only style, not even a character...

Sequels should add to the game, not take away!
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Rep : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Purifico January 18th 2012, 11:02 am

3 mimics is BS no matter which way you slice it and Natsu and Leixia are clones of their predecessor's this is just lazy and uninspired. Makes sense now as to why this game is coming out so soon, they rushed it out the door.
Via Purifico
Via Purifico
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrosia January 18th 2012, 11:18 am

It really doesn't make sense they would get rid of so many unique styles, and then add three random.

From a purely business standpoint, it would make sense to leave those for DLC, because people would buy them, but that is just the crappiest developer etiquette ever.
"Hey, remember these awesome styles that you used to main in past games? Well, for really no other reason that us being greedy bastards, if you want to use them in the new game, PAY UP BITCH"

Lol at me bringing this up again, but did you notice how many of those are female? gah.
I really hope that the female Edgemaster is Seong Mina (and that she AGED). To me that would be a nice way to fix getting rid of her playstyle but still managing to get her in the game as more than a silly bonus skin.
Ambrosia
Ambrosia
Active

Rep : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy January 18th 2012, 3:23 pm

Am actually surprised they got rid of Yun tbh. People always wanted Hwang back since they liked the character and Yun took over that moveset. There's no rep for a style thats been in the game since the beginning. Wth?!

And i no females got treated bad, but the only female that has no absolute successor is Talim. The other two that have no successor are males, which kinda makes up for it cos for once the men r gettin the shaft but this is the most pointless thing to get the shaft on.

Alexandria Sisters mainers can move onto the Alexandria Siblings and Omega Pyrrha, Seong Mina can move onto Xiba and Amy can choose between Viola and Raphael. R Yun fans meant to move to Leixia? Zasalemal players have absolutely nothing to go on to. I don't use him, but its not nice to see established characters gettin the boot while Hilde and Algol were kept around just so PS could redeem themselves for the messes they were in SCIV. SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land - Page 11 29121180
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy January 18th 2012, 5:51 pm

Is whoever did that too good to hoover over omega pyrrha and give us a proper hint at her weapon? poff

Kilik's redesign is good, and Elysium looks so much like Sophie. but i'm still annoyed that they r gonna be random characters. Like no need whatsoever.
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca January 18th 2012, 5:53 pm

As amazing as all that art is..which like really is..i'm still too peeved off with the devs for how they handled all the characters.

lost 2 classic movesets and others get shitty clones and randoms..like no.
And a lot of the characters that got returned over the missing ones are just crap.
Bosca
Bosca

Rep : 65

http://boscabat.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Purifico January 18th 2012, 5:56 pm

I agree, they screwed up royally. And i think it is sophie just under another name
Via Purifico
Via Purifico
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy January 18th 2012, 6:05 pm

As i was saying to whoreang on msn, all this mess is making me angry at Dampierre again and how he was planned as a preorder/dlc character from the get go so he has a spot on the roster.

Games need to stop preparing their DLC before the game is even released. Fair enough, do it that late in development that u can't get it on the disc or do it once the game goes gold so u actually can't add it, but don't start it, get it to a playable state and announce before u reveal 70% of the game

This isn't on Namco. I'll still be buying SCV since i would call myself a fan of the series, but ur takin the piss

SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land - Page 11 Dfu0wi
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Purifico January 18th 2012, 6:10 pm

But if we buy this that means we support this bullshit.
I love Soul Calibur but this roster is beyond pathetic, they rushed this game to hell at the expense of the roster and its fans. For example i stan for Janet but i'll be the first one to say that her Damita Ho album and 20 Y.O sucked ass. Daishi is a fucking hypocrite about the sex appeal when you have sophie dressed like a whore more than usual and the add for the game is a pair of fucking boobs. Daishi i hope you never run another soul calibur game again.
And at the very least he will have the fans to deal with on twitter, this is not over yet.
Via Purifico
Via Purifico
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy January 18th 2012, 6:35 pm

I agree completely, but i no i won't be able to boycott this game. Not this late and not this close to release. I'd be kidding myself if i said i was and you'd be kidding urself if u said u'd boycott it. We've had too much interest in this for too long and its like two weeks away. Namco will get my money and I'm gonna pissed.

But there's some light at the end of the tunnel. Apparently there's another CAS style to be revealed where the random select icon is and its not DVJ since he's at the corner for CAS characters. Its a bit much to expect one moveset to redeem themselves for the disgrace of the final 4, but meh.
Also, everything should be official 2moro with Famitsu's reveal, so we will actually see what the last 4 have to offer, if they have anything worth offerin that is.
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca January 18th 2012, 6:38 pm

Get Catherine instead, it comes out the week after and I know you've been hyped for that. Razz
Bosca
Bosca

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy January 18th 2012, 6:39 pm

Sadly, not as much as i have been for SC5. I will get catherine, but i have that much crap it can wait for the price drop...
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Purifico January 18th 2012, 6:39 pm

I seriously am pissed but you have a point its been like what four years or more since IV? and this game had my interest. BUT as much as the intrest will kill me, me supporting this will kill me more, this is not how i,you and other SC fans wanted this to be like.
I can boycott in my own way not giving them a dime of my goddamn money.
There's more to boycotting than talking and shouting.

You guys are getting Catherine just NOW? its been here in the states.
I will pick that up though.
Via Purifico
Via Purifico
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne January 18th 2012, 6:48 pm

Omega Pyrrha needs to kill Alpha Patroklos and then herself. SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land - Page 11 3432338176

Sophitia looks fun if it rly is her. Kilik is a flop. Mi-na and Xiba shit all over him. Plus Mi-na is fiercer and more relevant. SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land - Page 11 3432338176

Funny how I really don't want this game anymore but I want it for Viola and CAS. SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land - Page 11 3432338176

Daishi has done flawlessly up until this point. He must have got a sudden burst of major retard. Poor thing. SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land - Page 11 3432338176

Catherine is fierce and so is her boyfriend/sheep or w/e in the underwear. But I'll still get SC #oop SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land - Page 11 3432338176
Delayne
Delayne

Rep : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Purifico January 18th 2012, 6:52 pm

Catherine really needs to be made into a full time anime phone
And Daishi has been a retard since day one with the Taki and Xianghua clones, he just really showed his incompetence with no Korean's,No Talim,No cassie,no Mina,no yun and no Bangoo
Fuck you. phone
Via Purifico
Via Purifico
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy January 18th 2012, 6:54 pm

No Cassie was needed though, there was enough Alexandria's with normal Paddy and Pyrrha phone

And i've only noticed the size of Elysium's boobs... oh my phone
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Purifico January 18th 2012, 7:02 pm

See what i told you? he better not ever talk about how bad the sex appeal was making the series look or i will knife him phone
Via Purifico
Via Purifico
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy January 18th 2012, 7:05 pm

Ikr? A DOA gorl could never. They only time they actually wore something as skimpy was in the volleyball games and we all now who they were aimed at korko

And i just read that Kilik & Elysium could be Necrid style mimics. They mimic several characters but incorporate it into the one moveset. If that's true, i'm a little bit happier about it since it could proove to be interesting.
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne January 18th 2012, 7:08 pm

I like Elysium. She's Sophitia. I liked Sophitia. SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land - Page 11 3432338176

dat bitch could use sum clothes tho jesus gworl. SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land - Page 11 3771085005

Anyways time to shit all over her flop alternate forms of children. SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land - Page 11 3432338176
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca January 18th 2012, 7:15 pm

Omega Pyrrha seems cooler than reg..but yeah fuq them. SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land - Page 11 3489458876
Bosca
Bosca

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Purifico January 18th 2012, 7:19 pm

Sassy_Sasquatch wrote:Ikr? A DOA gorl could never. They only time they actually wore something as skimpy was in the volleyball games and we all now who they were aimed at korko

And i just read that Kilik & Elysium could be Necrid style mimics. They mimic several characters but incorporate it into the one moveset. If that's true, i'm a little bit happier about it since it could proove to be interesting.

Preach, the DOA girls were nowhere near this level.
Via Purifico
Via Purifico
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne January 18th 2012, 7:53 pm

Here's a bigger pic of Elysium on the Character Select Screen:

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img440/5860/img1658pk.jpg

Right boob. Is it just me or is there nipple?

bc I totes see a nip.

SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land - Page 11 Tumblr_lt0l7w9t7M1qazkdco1_500
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Purifico January 18th 2012, 8:12 pm

OMG me too deadbanana
Via Purifico
Via Purifico
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next