Gamers Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mortal Kombat X

+5
No78
Meleenium
Alisassy
Via Purifico
Bosca
9 posters

Page 19 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next

Go down

Mortal Kombat X - Page 19 Empty Re: Mortal Kombat X

Post by CFW March 12th 2015, 8:08 pm

This was literally the best trailer so far like I watched this several times on the bus on my way to school with 19% battery left deadbanana
CFW
CFW
Admin

Rep : 99

https://gamersgeneration.forumotion.com/u3

Back to top Go down

Post by CFW March 13th 2015, 10:47 am

Jason Voorhees is the guest character this time. There should be another guest too. 

I would have preferred Michael Myers he's better IMO. Can't post cuz I'm on mobile and my laptop charger died. (@)

Also, Shinnok will be playable. He was revealed to be in the Kombat Pack when you preorder.
CFW
CFW
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne March 13th 2015, 11:12 am

I wasn't here for Freddy and I'm not here for Jason.
(@)
Delayne
Delayne

Rep : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy March 13th 2015, 11:39 am

The best thing about that trailer was all the story cutscenes, fiyah. Woulda been nice to get some Cassie interaction with them as well doh...

Fanks for pointin out Jaxx. I spooted Cassie beating up on Mileena but that was a little more obvy.

Eww at Jason.

Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Rep : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca March 13th 2015, 1:28 pm

So Shinnok is the 4th DLC? That's shitty of them. I'm not impressed with how they are handling a lot of these characters. Jason isn't bad as far as guest characters go. Pity we got another guest wasting a spot and they can pretend all they like they aren't using up space, but they are.
Bosca
Bosca

Rep : 65

http://boscabat.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne March 13th 2015, 1:54 pm

Where did it say that Shinnok was DLC? I only heard he, Kenshi and Kitana have a special samurai DLC outfit that u can get early when u get the kombat pack or something.
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by CFW March 13th 2015, 1:55 pm

He's not dlc, that's just for a skin. My bad.
CFW
CFW
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy March 13th 2015, 2:31 pm

Seems a bit of a slip up to announce two playables through a DLC skin pack... I mean Kenshi was kinda leaked through the mobile app, was Shinnok also leaked somehow before this?

And by leak i mean pics that are a bit too hard to dismiss or accidental slip of tongue, ala Kenshi mobile app and an interview that said "we could play as Johnny" when all we had was a cutscene pic from story mode.
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy March 13th 2015, 4:54 pm

Stream in like 5 minutes... Not sure what it's gonna show but praying for footage of new folk
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne March 13th 2015, 5:49 pm

I literally just caught the end of them just talking and de-confirming Mokap. What did the select screen look like? What new characters were on it? and they said it was just about Johnny Cage but did they use anyone else??
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by CFW March 13th 2015, 8:12 pm

They showed a little bit of the first chapter in story and only showed Johnny and his variations.

Its weird cuz he was the only new character selectable and Goro wasn't in the build.

And they didn't reveal Shinnok + Kenshi in that pack, they revealed them in the trailer.
CFW
CFW
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne March 13th 2015, 8:52 pm

Why is MKX Johnny Cage actually really cute & attractive??? I've only been focusing on the improved faces of the women but now I need to point out how much better they made his face as well. Sonya I'mma steal ur man.
fat
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne March 13th 2015, 9:15 pm

These children are annoying but they show a new Ermac fatality that is nasty as hale.

Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy March 14th 2015, 9:17 am

I got excited when that video started off with saying SMOSH but it wasnt the two good SMOSH guys... That new fatality almost as nasty as Ermacs face, its great (the fatality, not the face)

Showed off Johnny's full Fatality as well... Kinda expected him to finish tearing through the opp like Shao Kahn, not just stop.

Kinda disappointed the stream was only about Johnny Cage. We've had a huge number of reveals since the last stream (Jacqui, Takeda, Kung Jin, Mileena, Johnny, Sonya, Jaxx, Kenshi, Shinnok) and they only showed one... I woulda been ok with one if it was one of the new girls, but i woulda liked to have seen someone else get shown off along with Johnny. His variations seem interesting though, espesh Stunt Double.

I know we got a glimpse of the story and it looks like it'll be fab, but i'd rather see in match gameplay stuff. Keep that story outta the streams so i can experience that joy myself
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by CFW March 14th 2015, 11:12 am

It will be region locked
CFW
CFW
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca March 15th 2015, 12:10 am

Yeah tbh, I was a lil mad at no new trio. Love Johnny and all, but not that bothered to see him over new guys. I really like his younger costume tho. Sonya looks so good too, I actually think she looks a lot like the actress that played her in the first MK movie. She was great.

Hoping we see more of Kung Jin, Jacqui and Takeda soon.
Bosca
Bosca

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne March 15th 2015, 12:46 am

Bosca wrote:Sonya looks so good too, I actually think she looks a lot like the actress that played her in the first MK movie. She was great.
That's exactly what I though when I first saw her too. She looks flawless and the actress in the movie was a perfect Sonya. If only they made Kano look like how he did in the movie bc he was sf gorgeous.
smitten smitten
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy March 15th 2015, 6:44 pm

I don't understand the region lock mess... is it so NRS can try hide how bad they are at netcode?
Some girls on reddit are tryna says it is Sony's fault because other fighters on it have region lock, but there's also plenty of games that don't so this is NRS' fault.

I mean worst case scenario if i really gotta play one of y'all americunts, there's PS4 share play. But its not the same
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca March 15th 2015, 8:35 pm

Oh online is region locked? Well that's pretty shitty. What even is their excuse for that?
Bosca
Bosca

Back to top Go down

Post by CFW March 15th 2015, 8:42 pm

Alisassy wrote:I don't understand the region lock mess... is it so NRS can try hide how bad they are at netcode?
Some girls on reddit are tryna says it is Sony's fault because other fighters on it have region lock, but there's also plenty of games that don't so this is NRS' fault.

I mean worst case scenario if i really gotta play one of y'all americunts, there's PS4 share play. But its not the same
People on tym were saying that nrs games are the only fighting games that are region locked. 

I think they trying to fuck us up
CFW
CFW
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca March 15th 2015, 8:53 pm

Poor Emmett stuck with shitty ol me.  fat
Bosca
Bosca

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy March 15th 2015, 9:08 pm

Bosca wrote:Oh online is region locked? Well that's pretty shitty. What even is their excuse for that?

Probbaly they can't do decent online? MK9 was a mess tbh and i dont think Injustice's was any better from what i've heard.

CFW wrote:
Alisassy wrote:I don't understand the region lock mess... is it so NRS can try hide how bad they are at netcode?

People on tym were saying that nrs games are the only fighting games that are region locked. 

I think they trying to fuck us up

A few ps4 anime fighters are locked as well, but its still at the discression of the devs. Guilty Gear was region locked at launch but it got patched away.
The only other game i remember being region locked for online was DRO, but they were actually different games on the PSN store (different names) and Tekken's first attempt at online. T6 fixed that issue anyway, and TT2 brought arguably one of the best netcodes for a fighter.
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by CFW March 15th 2015, 9:28 pm

Injustice's was better, but it was still pretty bad.
CFW
CFW
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Purifico March 16th 2015, 1:17 pm

Sooo
Spoiler:
Via Purifico
Via Purifico