Gamers Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land

+7
Ambrosia
Via Purifico
Meleenium
Delayne
Bosca
Alisassy
CFW
11 posters

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down

SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land - Page 8 Empty Re: SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land

Post by Alisassy January 8th 2012, 2:52 pm

Alexz

Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Rep : 131

Back to top Go down

SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land - Page 8 Empty Re: SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land

Post by Ambrosia January 8th 2012, 3:08 pm

Sassy_Sasquatch wrote:And who u finna try ambrosia? SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land - Page 8 3489458876
*Slap*

Lol, to be honest, I had no idea what that meant, and then that video happened.

I kind of want to see Yun-Seong, because it would be interesting to see him return as a more mature and developed ( tehee ) man, but at the same time I could see him getting replaced by a female Arabian assassin.

It is however possible that it is a man crossdressing, and it would make sense Namco waited this long to announce him, because as controversial as it is, people would be so hyped about the game that they would still want to get it, even if that one character bothers them so much (which is stupid that you'd be bothered by it, but people are people).
Ambrosia
Ambrosia
Active

Rep : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy January 8th 2012, 3:20 pm

Totally agree with u about holding out on the cross dresser reveal. I could definitely see alot of people passin on this game if the cross dresser was one of the first revealed characters. Its too late now for them to have a big negative impact on the people that would have a problem so they will more than likely get the game, and hopefully their minds will be open and they'll become that bit more accepting in time.
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Purifico January 8th 2012, 3:39 pm

People are gonna flip over it but whatev Alexz2 I gave it some thought since the guy will most likely be feminine then its alright, cause if he was masculine trying to do Setsuka's moves i would die laughing.

And i love you for that video.
Via Purifico
Via Purifico
Staff

Rep : 53

https://gamersgeneration.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne January 8th 2012, 3:47 pm

Ambrosia wrote:
I kind of want to see Yun-Seong, because it would be interesting to see him return as a more mature and developed ( SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land - Page 8 1041629951 ) man
same SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land - Page 8 1298727130 SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land - Page 8 1298727130 SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land - Page 8 1298727130

and omfg if there really is a crossdresser GERLS I NEeD that SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land - Page 8 1298727130

Should I have pre-ordered idk I'm too lazy and don't rly care for Dampierre SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land - Page 8 1298727130
Delayne
Delayne

Rep : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Purifico January 8th 2012, 4:02 pm

Don't pre-order it then cause hes the only bonus for pre-ordering he will be DLC anyway.

I don't think there will be any Koreans which rubs me the wrong way. No baby Mina or Hwangs son? lame as fuck.
Via Purifico
Via Purifico
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca January 8th 2012, 4:23 pm

I'd rather Setsuka's moveset be left alone unless it goes to a woman.

I'm actually starting to think it is gone too..did people generally consider Setsuka's style fun? I loved it, but I don't think many found it "fun".
Bosca
Bosca

Rep : 65

http://boscabat.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy January 8th 2012, 4:42 pm

Was lurking on 8WR and saw this

It does seriously make me wonder if Bangoo would return. Rock did start
out as an Astaroth clone imo,
but he distinguished himself a bit, but
you never know. A fun to play character, Bangoo? I also did like that
concept art of him using a bow.

What? Soul Blade? psyduck
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Purifico January 8th 2012, 6:07 pm

Dumbass, many forget it didn't start with Soul Calibur.
Via Purifico
Via Purifico
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca January 8th 2012, 6:20 pm

Why did they change the name?

Why not make a Soul Blade 2? Razz
Bosca
Bosca

Rep : 65

http://boscabat.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrosia January 9th 2012, 12:23 am

It is sad how some characters who start out in the series get forgotten because their clones or descendants become more popular and when they come back, people call the originals clones.

On a side note...

Is anyone else planning to watch the SC5 stream starting in a bit?

Edit: It just begun
Ambrosia
Ambrosia
Active

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy January 9th 2012, 1:18 am

WhoreANG! wrote:Why did they change the name?

Why not make a Soul Blade 2? Razz

Because it asnt called Soul Blade everywhere. It was called Soul Edge in other places. They probably just moved the name to Soul Calibur to prevent any confusion with the older titles.
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy January 9th 2012, 2:16 am

Xiba actually looks very different Kilik now that someone that actually noes him used him on the stream. Looking forward to him, although he did use a Kilik win pose though... u can give him new moves but not new win poses?
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrosia January 9th 2012, 2:33 am

Out of all the new characters with returning styles, his feels the freshest. He has a decent number of new moves, and a lot of new animations, so that's cool.

My favorite move so far is a three hit string that ends with a launcher. It looks cool, and it just flows. I also like his head bonk throw.
Ambrosia
Ambrosia
Active

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Purifico January 9th 2012, 8:27 am

Via Purifico
Via Purifico
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrosia January 9th 2012, 1:18 pm

They have the archives up now. About 3-4 hours worth of gameplay.
They start playing SC at around minute 25 or 26 of Part 3. It continues on in Part 4.

Man some people. I really don't get not buying the game for ONE character. If it was like, all the movesets they've removed (Cassandra, Amy, Mina) were your mains, I could get that better, because they are basically taking out your main reason to play the game. Those people will probably end up buying it anyway.
Ambrosia
Ambrosia
Active

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrosia January 9th 2012, 3:23 pm

Random thread on 8WR:

X wrote:Yeah, I guess its funny ^^,but still, with the great artists they have on project soul, they can make an avdertisement ten times better that's actually fitting for the game. If this game was called "Voldo's Crotch..5" then that would make sense to advertise his groin, but it's not. Pat hasn't been on any of these advertisements and he's the main character. They could put Raph, some of the new people, tira, etc. All of which would make more sense than voldo's crotch. Just sayin
Y wrote:So you would prefer Pat's crotch then?
I almost made an account just you say "YES!"
Ambrosia
Ambrosia
Active

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy January 9th 2012, 4:38 pm

U no that nobody would be complainin if the crotch was Algol's SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land - Page 8 1629892923
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy January 9th 2012, 4:41 pm

Actually wait, why did they use Voldo's SC4 outfit for that advert?
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrosia January 9th 2012, 4:49 pm

I was thinking the same thing. The spider crotch would've looked awesome in that advert. I'm not even joking. For me, design wise, Voldo's sc5 p1 is one his best so far.
Ambrosia
Ambrosia
Active

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Purifico January 9th 2012, 7:30 pm

Lazy upon lazy is all, they really are cutting corners with a few things.
I kinda agree its silly to not play a game without your fave if the move-set is still there BUT.
Natsu could have had a way better design starting with her face, her and Leixia look horrible and still play 95% like their predecessors
Via Purifico
Via Purifico
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrosia January 9th 2012, 9:37 pm

Oh yeah.

Another stream going on. Live now!
Ambrosia
Ambrosia
Active

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy January 9th 2012, 10:27 pm

NOOOOOOO!!! Ambrosia sis, stop being flawless!
The last one ended at 6am for me, i actually have to get up 2moro! SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land - Page 8 1724654666
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrosia January 9th 2012, 10:40 pm

Gurl I just tell it as it is!
Lol, Don't watch it! They will probably have an archive tomorrow. It seems to be just finishing though, and it's 8:40pm over here.. What time is it where you live?
Ambrosia
Ambrosia
Active

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy January 9th 2012, 10:44 pm

it is 1:43 am over here... i should be an american for my e-life Sad
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next