Gamers Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land

+7
Ambrosia
Via Purifico
Meleenium
Delayne
Bosca
Alisassy
CFW
11 posters

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land - Page 14 Empty Re: SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land

Post by Via Purifico January 20th 2012, 1:58 am

I had to post this
Via Purifico
Via Purifico
Staff

Rep : 53

https://gamersgeneration.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land - Page 14 Empty Re: SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land

Post by Ambrosia January 20th 2012, 2:56 am

OMG. I haven't even watched it, but I skipped a little bit forward and got hyped.

Just finished. Lol at him going online.
Ambrosia
Ambrosia
Active

Rep : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Purifico January 20th 2012, 3:26 am

No talim or zasalamel noparty the leak was legit you get shitty characters in they're place.
Via Purifico
Via Purifico
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrosia January 20th 2012, 3:32 am

Yeah. deadbanana
I never really thought the leak wasn't legit. Those missing styles will most definitely be released as DLC. Hopefully they'll announce it as soon as the game comes out. and hopefully they won't charge too much for it either.
Ambrosia
Ambrosia
Active

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Purifico January 20th 2012, 3:37 am

It should be free for this rush job of a game, but i understand it won't be.
Via Purifico
Via Purifico
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrosia January 20th 2012, 4:12 pm

Probably. Hopefully they'll be smart about it too. Release all the wanted characters first instead of extra stuff.

On a different note, what will be the first thing you all do when you get the game?

I plan to jump straight in versus and do a Pyrrha vs Patroklos. After that, maybe practice a little, try out Pat, Viola, and Ivy. Then maybe do some CAS or the story mode.
Ambrosia
Ambrosia
Active

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy January 20th 2012, 4:31 pm

I'll either hit up Arcade mode or Story mode. As temptin as it is to go straight to Practice mode or CAS, i don't want that to be the first thing i do. I love you
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Rep : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrosia January 20th 2012, 6:53 pm

At some point I also want to go to training mode and set the PC on Just Guard everything. That will be interesting to watch.
Ambrosia
Ambrosia
Active

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrosia January 20th 2012, 6:54 pm

SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land - Page 14 Omegap11

GIRL IS CRAY CRAY

I kinda like her more like this. Alexz2
Ambrosia
Ambrosia
Active

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne January 20th 2012, 7:12 pm

Get rid of reg Pyrrha I am here for thiS BItch
Delayne
Delayne

Rep : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrosia January 20th 2012, 7:21 pm

IKR!!
I can imagine her fierce win poses. She'll be amazing.

There are also some Kilik screens here: Link. It seems some 2Ps will be just recolors. noparty
Ambrosia
Ambrosia
Active

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne January 20th 2012, 7:27 pm

ugh why Kilik tho he sucks Mi-na would have been PERF.

I want Elysium tea the most.
Delayne
Delayne

Rep : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrosia January 20th 2012, 7:31 pm

I thought Minda would be great for the female Edgemaster... but I'd rather have my Sophie I love you

I guess now that makes her the only female to be in every Soul game.
Ambrosia
Ambrosia
Active

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca January 20th 2012, 8:20 pm

Knew the Omega one would be way cooler..but like why couldn't she been the one to get Setsuka's moves...i'd actually not at all be annoyed then. SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land - Page 14 3192638506

Game was definitely rushed tho if they couldn't get Kilik a p2.
Bosca
Bosca

Rep : 65

http://boscabat.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrosia January 20th 2012, 9:19 pm

guys. Guys. GUYS

Apparently Sophie does have a 2p duca duca
And I LOVE OPyrrha's voice.
Ambrosia
Ambrosia
Active

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Purifico January 22nd 2012, 8:41 pm

Via Purifico
Via Purifico
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagami-X January 22nd 2012, 8:42 pm

That's not really bad news...
Kagami-X
Kagami-X
Gameplay Moderator

Rep : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Purifico January 22nd 2012, 8:49 pm

No arcade endings,no art work mode,story mode only focus's on the alexandria kids is not bad news?
Via Purifico
Via Purifico
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagami-X January 22nd 2012, 8:51 pm

It means it has a comprehensive story which makes sense, rather than having a story which provides a different reality for every character and leaves you without telling you which one happened.
Kagami-X
Kagami-X
Gameplay Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Purifico January 22nd 2012, 8:54 pm

Mortal Kombat focused on more than two people and it was still comprehensive. I can do fine that it wouldn't do that but the fact that the other characters who have good backgrounds minus Narutonatsu don't have an arcade ending is very troubling. And the art work was what i really enjoyed, most of what made the series fun besides the gameplay is gone.
Via Purifico
Via Purifico
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagami-X January 22nd 2012, 8:57 pm

Well you can still view artwork since they reveal it all online before it goes into the game. I don't see what difference it makes there.

I get what you mean about the characters, but at the same time I think that there was a bit of an exaggeration there. I would like everyone to have an important role and all that, but if I can have a comprehensive story that's pretty cool too.
Kagami-X
Kagami-X
Gameplay Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Purifico January 22nd 2012, 9:03 pm

The series always had artwork that was never shown before so there is a difference.
This game supposedly does not have any kind of art other than what we already have seen.
And i agree with you on the story bit though, which is why that they could have at least gave the other characters endings outside of story mode so it won't effect the focus on pat and his sister.
I wanted to see Xiba meet kilik, i wanted to see Leixia pimp slap xianghua just a simple ending.
For 60 bucks we deserve that much.
Via Purifico
Via Purifico
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagami-X January 22nd 2012, 9:04 pm

Well its a rushed game anyway Crying or Very sad
Were you expecting much from it?
Kagami-X
Kagami-X
Gameplay Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Purifico January 22nd 2012, 9:08 pm

I wasn't to be honest but i was not expecting less either. I really want this game to sell despite my personal feelings on this game cause it has been a long time and i want others to enjoy it.
But the lack of offline modes more so than IV and the rush job on the clones (Natsu and Leixia) and the mimics will really turn off potential buyers. People are already cancelling pre-orders
omfgno
Via Purifico
Via Purifico
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagami-X January 22nd 2012, 9:11 pm

Let's not bury it before we play it Crying or Very sad
I'm still pre-ordering just for that awful ridiculation that is Dampierre. Even if they sell him as DLC afterwards. I want him right away, to make up for lost time.
Kagami-X
Kagami-X
Gameplay Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next