Gamers Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land

+7
Ambrosia
Via Purifico
Meleenium
Delayne
Bosca
Alisassy
CFW
11 posters

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Go down

SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land - Page 9 Empty Re: SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land

Post by Alisassy January 9th 2012, 10:48 pm

Since the stream has momentarily stopped and forced me to look at the char select screen for an unhealthy amount of time, what do y'all think about the random image in the third row takin up two slots?

Do u think it'll get replaced with boss characters, future dlc or just something purely for visual entertainment?
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Rep : 131

Back to top Go down

SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land - Page 9 Empty Re: SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land

Post by Ambrosia January 9th 2012, 10:55 pm

The one below Cervantes/Ivy?

I'm not entirely sure. I kinda think it's there to stay. It's not a super intense graphic, but it feel like waste of time to put it there just to confuse people.

"I can't!" Pyrrha sounds like a Tumblr girl when she says that. Her next quote will be "What is air!!!" Kinda love it.
Ambrosia
Ambrosia
Active

Rep : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy January 9th 2012, 11:36 pm

They are making a fat girl Sad
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrosia January 9th 2012, 11:37 pm

Did you see the Black Hair Viola tho? Alexz2

SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land - Page 9 Violad10
Ambrosia
Ambrosia
Active

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy January 9th 2012, 11:43 pm

Yes, it was very glam. I was loving the colour scheme they gave her Razz
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrosia January 9th 2012, 11:51 pm

It was on the right track, but it got a little to cray cray for me.
Ambrosia
Ambrosia
Active

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy January 9th 2012, 11:58 pm

They ruined it with the green skirt, but i was loving the bright colours. Just seemed funky.

And the commentators r now anoyin me, bye stream :date:
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrosia January 10th 2012, 12:01 am

Nighty night!
Ambrosia
Ambrosia
Active

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy January 10th 2012, 12:04 am

Night night gorl
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrosia January 11th 2012, 2:22 am

Destructoid Stream Archive!

So you can watch, pause, rewatch, and look at the Viola recolor at your leisure. wooparty

Too lazy for specific times, but

1st part has Mostly matches, Namco talks about stuff and answers some questions (no new reveals) and Filthie Rich making a male CAS.

In the second part, Namco has left and there is some awesome Viola gameplay towards the beggining of the 2nd half, and Recolors and female CAS come after that.
Ambrosia
Ambrosia
Active

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy January 14th 2012, 3:58 pm

Ya welcome Alexz2
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne January 14th 2012, 4:21 pm

SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land - Page 9 1298727130 SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land - Page 9 1298727130 SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land - Page 9 1298727130
Delayne
Delayne

Rep : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Purifico January 14th 2012, 7:36 pm

Fucking weeaboo
@jvadude88 You do know what subtitles are right?
People mostly turn to japanese in these types of things because at least in japanese they dont sound like they are reading of a script, unlike most western dubs
conected

@conected Thanks for the smartass reply, yes i do. And that is not true at least in anime it can sound just as bad in japanese as it can in english. Just like how it can sound just as good in english like japanese and vice versa and there really is no way to tell if they are reading from a script if it is in a language you can't understand so you miss me with that one.

Alexz2 bitch sit down before i hand you a seat myself
Via Purifico
Via Purifico
Staff

Rep : 53

https://gamersgeneration.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Purifico January 17th 2012, 6:54 pm

Laaaaazzzzyyyy
Via Purifico
Via Purifico
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy January 17th 2012, 7:05 pm

Waaaaaaat? Now that is pointless. Lets hope its just trollin and that Paddy is a custom character and not official.
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca January 17th 2012, 7:08 pm

SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land - Page 9 6871616fb12d89a8c868c26d04c172b4a518c675_r

I give up.
Bosca
Bosca

Rep : 65

http://boscabat.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Purifico January 17th 2012, 7:13 pm

No it is official he is called Alpha Pat. 8wayrun is on fire over this.
Via Purifico
Via Purifico
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrosia January 17th 2012, 7:18 pm

Wut. That doesn't even make sense.
If they were going to do that, they could at least change the animations around. To make them more suitable for him.

To be honest, this is a giant slap in the face to Setsuka lovers, myself included.
Ambrosia
Ambrosia
Active

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy January 17th 2012, 7:33 pm

Yeah, i just went on 8wr and everyone is dying. I'm not a fan of setsuka but i feel her fans pain. This is worse than Nasty replacing Taki.

And apperently Yun, Talim and Zas ain't coming back either. And obvs there'll be an evil Phyrra (some say Omega Phyrra) so i wonder what style she'll have. It'll be dumb for her to get Cassandra or Sophie since she pretty much is already them. They only style not in the game with swords is Hwang/Yun, Vadar, Yoda & Apprentice... :biblio:
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Purifico January 17th 2012, 7:36 pm

They fucked up badly with this one
Via Purifico
Via Purifico
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca January 17th 2012, 7:43 pm

I don't even want to read there lol, I already see the haters loving it or telling people to get over it like they matter.

I really can't believe they are gonna do this to a few of the faves..Talim especially..if they do like.

I'm not gonna not get this game, but i'm really not as hyped.
Bosca
Bosca

Rep : 65

http://boscabat.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Purifico January 17th 2012, 7:49 pm

This really brings down the hype ten fold. And those same haters would feel the same way if their character was removed and tacked on to a pre-existing character.
Daishi you are a dumbass for this
Via Purifico
Via Purifico
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy January 17th 2012, 7:58 pm

ikr?! People are NEVER here for two versions of the one character, let alone two versions that ends up replacing another existing character.

The only way this ever works is when they r both unique, aka Jin & Devil Jin.
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrosia January 17th 2012, 7:59 pm

Rant:
Spoiler:

On a different note, as much as it would be a weapon clone, for me it would make sense for Omega Pyrrha to fight like Cassandra, because that is another style that is just not present anywhere. Pyrrha is obviously a direct replacement for Sophitia, but from the vids I've seen I would consider Patroklos a brand new moveset. Both of the Soul Swords are short swords this time around as well, and I can't see Pyrrha with Yun's style. It's way to active and jumpy for her, although I guess the same thing could be said about Cassie's.
Ambrosia
Ambrosia
Active

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Purifico January 17th 2012, 8:08 pm

Ambrosia wrote:Rant:
Spoiler:

On a different note, as much as it would be a weapon clone, for me it would make sense for Omega Pyrrha to fight like Cassandra, because that is another style that is just not present anywhere. Pyrrha is obviously a direct replacement for Sophitia, but from the vids I've seen I would consider Patroklos a brand new moveset. Both of the Soul Swords are short swords this time around as well, and I can't see Pyrrha with Yun's style. It's way to active and jumpy for her, although I guess the same thing could be said about Cassie's.

YES Preach
SoulCalibur V hype train has arrived at General land - Page 9 Newyork
Via Purifico
Via Purifico
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next