Gamers Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tekken 7 Hype Train!

+5
Kagami-X
GBI
Meleenium
Bosca
Andy
9 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Tekken 7 Hype Train! - Page 17 Empty Re: Tekken 7 Hype Train!

Post by Meleenium August 14th 2016, 12:05 am

ggs CFW and Delayne!
Meleenium
Meleenium

Rep : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne August 14th 2016, 12:08 am

ggs y'all!! Those were some intense matches though I can't wait for T7 since we'll be able to record and upload our matches to youtube!
Delayne
Delayne

Rep : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca August 14th 2016, 5:02 am

Were you all doing solo?
Bosca
Bosca

Rep : 65

http://boscabat.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca August 14th 2016, 11:31 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrLyKyyJ5_Q

Interesting vid, but I really don't think we're getting that many and I think some of his choices are reaching just as much as he and his fans claim Ganryu fans are. Like 7 is a new game and we don't know what direction they will go with in the story, a lot of his picks sound like they are just gonna have generic revenge stories..I think he's taking the sub title too literally.

Ok vids aren't showing up for me on this site.
Bosca
Bosca

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne August 14th 2016, 1:16 pm

Julia, Jun, Anna and Kuni all making it in would slay my entire existence so I appreciate this vid and the fact that he acknowledged Michelle's storyline importance with the Mishimas. He says that some of the characters filling up the top row are console exclusive + DLC but like even then I'm not too sure we'd be getting THAT many. Especially with his shoutouts to AK and Zafina at the end like...wyd
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca August 14th 2016, 1:45 pm

I think people forget too that Michelle asked Julia to not take revenge the way she originally intended to, so I'm thinking Julia and Lee could keep working together and she may use her tech skills to do damage from inside or whatever. Also, where there is Julia, there is Ganryu. He thinks he has to protect her, I mean, the doubt he had her winning the tourney in 5. omglmao 

Anyways, that's what I mean about some of his reasoning with stories, literally every character has something that can keep them going. I don't see every character wanting a Mishima or Jin's head being more likely than other side characters with actual unique interactions.
Bosca
Bosca

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleenium August 14th 2016, 1:49 pm

Bosca wrote:Were you all doing solo?

Yeah, we were doing solo matches only.
Meleenium
Meleenium

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleenium August 14th 2016, 1:51 pm

I'm surprised we don't have Miguel yet seeing how popular he is.
Meleenium
Meleenium

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca August 14th 2016, 2:01 pm

Same tbh, I like Miguel, but atm he's really not someone I'm pushing for to return over a few veterans. I do think it would really random if he disappeared after one game without doing anything..Zafina at least might actually have done what she was suppose to do lore wise, but it seems wrong that she'll be the sole Tekken 6 newcomer to be dropped.
Bosca
Bosca

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne August 14th 2016, 2:59 pm

I pray we get Miguel soon because he really was a popular character who seemed to be used a lot by both casuals and pros. He also made it into TR so that's a good sign. Hopefully when he gets announced he brings chest hair customization for all the men with him.
phonedanceh
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy August 14th 2016, 9:15 pm

I mean Miguel should still have the grudge against Jin for his sister, but we have yet to see Jin have any story relevance in T7 so he might not actually be there... Ala Hei in T5. And Zafina's story was heavily tied into the flop that was T6's main plot, so i can easily see them leaving her out on that basis.

But the real deal is if Christie comes back, what she finna do? How have you lost eddy this time girl?

And i hope Steve and Nina get to have story together again. Cause it hasnt been touched on. Nina aint been have that since T4. If Anna being gone allows that to happen, then boo bye. But if Anna wants to get in the middle and stir shit then boo hi.
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Rep : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Purifico August 14th 2016, 9:21 pm

They claimed this would be the game to tie up loose ends but Harada is a liar so who knows if that will actually happen. 

IF it does then Anna and Nina need to either actually kill each other and one succeeds (it would be Nina cause she's the female face of Tekken) or they come to a truce and try to be civil to each other and visit their dads grave together. 

Christie has been useless day one story wise I love her but it's true.

She needs to pull a Michelle and have a daughter to take her place and get a new story. 

Leo and the Steve connection needs to be touched on.
Via Purifico
Via Purifico
Staff

Rep : 53

https://gamersgeneration.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne August 14th 2016, 11:55 pm

This me prediction. Its 39 characters and I feel like that even is a little more than we'll actually get but I can't bring myself to remove anyone (probably Jun but I can't accept this roster without a TTT2 returner). I tried it with the roster layout by having people with relations be on the opposite sides of the screen like Tekken usually does (Williams, newbies, Asulili etc.) but still I kinda gave up with the order about halfway through. If they go for an even 40 I guess add Mokujin lmao.

The ? under Master Raven = new male character.

Tekken 7 Hype Train! - Page 17 Sou0bad3
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Purifico August 15th 2016, 1:22 am

I honestly feel we're getting close to 40 fighters when the console version drops so you might be right.
Via Purifico
Via Purifico
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca August 15th 2016, 2:01 pm

I feel like they won't go beyond 36, which makes it hard for me to figure out who could be added, I find reasons for everyone to both make it in and be cut.
Bosca
Bosca

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy August 15th 2016, 2:13 pm

Really the only ones i feel are a MUST is a Chang and a bear, because the moveset has been there since T1. Yes there are others that deserve to be around too, mainly Lei because he has never been absent before, and then Anna/Lee, but imo a Chang and a bear should take priority.

Everyone else (even Mokujin lol) has been missing from a main entry since their debut, ignoring the T6 newbs obvs but they can get the Jun treatment and never return until TT3.

But i do think Mokujin/Combot will get a spot. They're a cute gimmick and i'd hate to see them miss out, but if they actually can take a spot away from a legit character then by all means leave em out.
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Purifico August 15th 2016, 3:06 pm

Bosca wrote:I feel like they won't go beyond 36, which makes it hard for me to figure out who could be added, I find reasons for everyone to both make it in and be cut.

I'm not so sure tbh, we're already at 31 characters and the year isn't over yet and they will add more for the arcade version.

Console is getting exclusives.
Via Purifico
Via Purifico
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy August 15th 2016, 7:30 pm

Yeah but how many? For FR they've already added 4 characters, that's the most an update has seen so far. Although granted we knew T7's roster wasn't complete before FR...

TT2 saw plenty of arcade exclusives because alot were clones. Dr B & Kuni were really the only unique console characters.
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne August 15th 2016, 8:00 pm

But didn't Harada and co. say they were already considering DLC? I think a truly finalized roster could be about 40 characters, just not on release.
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Purifico August 15th 2016, 8:27 pm

Delayne wrote:
But didn't Harada and co. say they were already considering DLC? I think a truly finalized roster could be about 40 characters, just not on release.

He did, they want to continue support of the game after release.
Via Purifico
Via Purifico
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisassy August 15th 2016, 8:34 pm

If they doing DLC i hope they stick to the idea of characters being free. Cause if they making me wait two years for this game and then make me spend more dolla... I mean i'll spend it, i'll just complain for a wee bit
Alisassy
Alisassy
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Delayne August 15th 2016, 11:01 pm

Alisassy wrote:If they doing DLC i hope they stick to the idea of characters being free. Cause if they making me wait two years for this game and then make me spend more dolla... I mean i'll spend it, i'll just complain for a wee bit
Right? Like lets hope they still believe every character is like a chess piece or whatever they said back in the day to support the reasoning for everyone to be free...
Delayne
Delayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleenium August 16th 2016, 3:32 am

Delayne wrote:
This me prediction. Its 39 characters and I feel like that even is a little more than we'll actually get but I can't bring myself to remove anyone (probably Jun but I can't accept this roster without a TTT2 returner). I tried it with the roster layout by having people with relations be on the opposite sides of the screen like Tekken usually does (Williams, newbies, Asulili etc.) but still I kinda gave up with the order about halfway through. If they go for an even 40 I guess add Mokujin lmao.

The ? under Master Raven = new male character.

Tekken 7 Hype Train! - Page 17 Sou0bad3

God dammit, I thought this was real for a second.  deadbanana
Meleenium
Meleenium

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosca August 16th 2016, 12:13 pm

Oh yeah, I remember Harada actually saying they are thinking about their approach to DLC, as people don't seem to hate it as much as they used to..which is annoying because they aren't wrong and it could lead to paid DLC..why are humans so annoyingly dumb?
Bosca
Bosca

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleenium August 16th 2016, 2:17 pm

Bosca wrote:Oh yeah, I remember Harada actually saying they are thinking about their approach to DLC, as people don't seem to hate it as much as they used to..which is annoying because they aren't wrong and it could lead to paid DLC..why are humans so annoyingly dumb?

It's economics. DLC has become necessary to break even for a lot of game companies now-a-days.
Meleenium
Meleenium

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next